Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hassanayoub85
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

Hi,

I purchased xbox one:

1- where can i purchase kinect games for my daughter?

2- Is there a vr for it?

3- What is holo lense for xbox one?

thx

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

1. On MS store or anyplace that sells games. Just Dance 2020 is great (it's got all the previous games too). My 6 & 4 year old love it. There are very few games for kinect more so that work well. It's a dud accessorie tbh.

2. No.

3. Hololense was a AR (augmented reality) unlike VR (Virtual Reality) AR shows your surrounds while adding visual into it. VR is creating a visual image around you. It was a $3500 headset that was never sold to consumers for the testing on Xbox it shows just an added screen into your surroundings hence AR.

mithishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mithishan
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts
I'm wanting a more active lifestyle and not to feel like I'm sitting on ass twidling thumbs. Yes, I know Kinect is "dead" but I like the concept of body tracking and "being the controller". My question is, do I get 360 or One X/S Kinect? For either, which are the best titles? So, any perspective here on Dragon Ball Z for Kinect and Blackwater? I know there are a couple of other fighting games out there, but this appears to be the only body tracking DBZ game out since V.R.V.S. for Sega System 32/Mega Drive's https://19216811.cam/ obscure "Activator" accessory. Also, for FPS style, Blackwater seems to be the only thing with mixed reviews, as opposed to Steel Battalion being an absolute "nope" across the board.