More female avatars in Star Wars games???

SVEN1078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SVEN1078
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

I am seriously thinking of buying a brand new game system in the late 2020 but trying to find a decent Star Wars game to try for... Is there a (cross compatibility x-box) star wars game which has strong female star wars avatar(s) throughout the whole game? I know most gamers are mostly male but it might appeal to newbie female gamers or others to have variety of character avatars. I’ve heard Rey might be in Battlefront 2 (but it sounds like only one sighting in later part of game (not fully as avatar through the whole of the game). Here I was hoping to find a female avatar, jedi or even Rey as avatar through the whole game (not just be a guy avatar like in Jedi Fallen Order). Is it possible to suggest a Star Wars Game for game developers - Something like Star Wars Mandalorien Jedi? Starts out with as a young Jedi Padewan (That can be Male, more Female avatars or any alien of choice) - this young jedi Avatar has to avoid /saved from order 66 by Mandalorian (during the rise of Vader), saved by and has to hide as Mandalorian and later be a courier/bounty hunter spy for Leia’s Resistance (during Vader and Ren’s timeline) and As game progresses, later becomes a jedi master during the time after Rey becomes Skywalker with a brand new enemy that’s starting to rise in the wake of the Emperor’s demise (After the Rise of Skywalker). It’s just a new basic idea for any good gaming developers or maybe help improve the ones they are currently making for those Xbox new game system’s games coming out soon. I know it is an extreme long shot to ask or suggest more female avatars or a new game but hey, maybe... it might get made into a game if the right people read this. Hopefully it won’t stink.