plz help should i trade my 360 4 a new 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 race_suace
Member since 2006 • 1685 Posts

i jus saw this last night i looked at the back of my disc and there was a ring scratch on it but the game works fine  but im scared that it will make more ring scratches  does anyone else have this problem if so let me know but i do have a warranty w gs  like no questions asked kine  but that is the only problem w my 360  soo if anyone else has this situation let me know  thanks alot  oh yeah the ring scratch is bareley visibile like u have to turn the disc in the light to c it    thx in advance

justin

DoomHawk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DoomHawk92
Member since 2006 • 311 Posts
I had the same problem. And yes, if you keep playing the games you have, they will get scratched even worse. My 360 scratched up my Gears of War so bad it couldn't read it anymore and now I have to pay another $60 for the game. I sent my 360 in for repair about a week ago. I think you should do the same, you don't want to take any chances.
jknight5422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 jknight5422
Member since 2003 • 1992 Posts
What do the scratches look like? Do they appear as tiny broken lines or do they show up as a straight line? I found a scratch on my GoW disk as well but only one small one, about 1/4" in size & it was a tiny broken line. I'm just wondering what kind of scratch is made within the 360 & what kind is normally made when moving it around outside the 360. Thanks
jonkirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 jonkirst
Member since 2005 • 3213 Posts

i jus saw this last night i looked at the back of my disc and there was a ring scratch on it but the game works fine  but im scared that it will make more ring scratches  does anyone else have this problem if so let me know but i do have a warranty w gs  like no questions asked kine  but that is the only problem w my 360  soo if anyone else has this situation let me know  thanks alot  oh yeah the ring scratch is bareley visibile like u have to turn the disc in the light to c it    thx in advance

justin

race_suace

Have you bumped/moved your 360 while playing a game? 

race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 race_suace
Member since 2006 • 1685 Posts
no i never dropped or bumped my 360  and the scratches r like they follow the disc like i guess where the lens reads it when it is spinning  but they rent deep yet    thx 4 the help guys
statquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 statquo
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts
send it in, it will only get worse
race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points