dnathug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By dnathug
Member since 2005 • 369 Posts

So there is another generation of consoles being released in what seems like a very short time. While the last generation was released in 2013 I am ready for the next wave in home entertainment and here are the short reasons why.

My Fanfare with Xbox started with the original Xbox after I had found out that the Dreamcast was going no longer being developed for. I heard about a console and ended up renting it from the blockbuster in the next town (I feel old). After trying Halo combat evolved for the first time I fell in love with this console and ever since I have owned every generation.

The biggest selling point for me for this next generation are a couple of things but the number 1 has to be smart delivery and the fact that all of my past generation games will be available for me to download and play day 1 from this console, I am also a Ultimate Game Pass Member and I will get launch games for free just from this service when the console is released and more to come down the road as well. When has this ever been the case, it has always been new console, let me buy a game for it and play the crap out of that one game lol. I love the fact that I will have several titles to choose from and I won’t have to spend additional money on launch :).