SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8383 Posts

Despite what radical LGTBQ activists and the legacy media claim, many Canadians are very uncomfortable with drag queens dancing in front of students. This was clear today in Toronto as students protested a drag queen event.

Following York Mills Collegiate Institute’s decision to host a drag queen event in front of a select number of students, a group of students organized a protest against the event on Wednesday afternoon. The protest was organized by Save Canada, a non-profit organization that is opposed to radical gender ideology in Canadian schools.

Protest organizer Josh Alexander said his organization takes issue with the fact that kids are being indoctrinated in the education system with gender ideology.

True North’s Harrison Faulkner spoke to parents and students today outside of the Toronto high school.

much respect to these young people speaking out against this garbage.

Let them know it's not appropriate. This isn't what school is for.

White pill moment for me seeing gen z speak out against gender identity indoctrination being pushed in the educational system.

Luckily this protest wasn't in Ontario where they will arrest you for protesting this... (Sounds like something Commiefornia would do here in the states lol)

Here in America atleast we got DeSantis pushing back against this being pushed on children. Glad to see there are neighbors up north in Canada fed up with this garbage too.

God's Speed. 🇺🇲👍

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19599 Posts

@sargentd said:

a group of students organized a protest against the event on Wednesday afternoon. The protest was organized by Save Canada, a non-profit organization that is opposed to radical gender ideology in Canadian schools.

So just to be clear; this wasn't a sudden uprising of students opposed to drag shows.

This was a Christian organisation organising a protest to ensure that Christians can continue indoctrinating students at schools.

Religious indoctrination is a significantly bigger problem than "gender indoctrination", and I definitely would feel safer if my kid was around a drag queen rather than a priest.

Can we protest Christian indoctrination in schools, and hopefully prevent this sort of thing from happening again?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178872 Posts

I'm not sure what the harm is in dancing TBH. Perhaps you can fill me in. Though I'm not sure why it's happening in schools either.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3502 Posts

They want monopoly over indoctrination?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Planeforger said:
@sargentd said:

a group of students organized a protest against the event on Wednesday afternoon. The protest was organized by Save Canada, a non-profit organization that is opposed to radical gender ideology in Canadian schools.

So just to be clear; this wasn't a sudden uprising of students opposed to drag shows.

This was a Christian organisation organising a protest to ensure that Christians can continue indoctrinating students at schools.

Religious indoctrination is a significantly bigger problem than "gender indoctrination", and I definitely would feel safer if my kid was around a drag queen rather than a priest.

Can we protest Christian indoctrination in schools, and hopefully prevent this sort of thing from happening again?

SargentD always getting owned lol.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SargentD

@zaryia said:
@Planeforger said:
@sargentd said:

Organized protests are an issue?

Bottom line students protested. Saying it can't be a planned protest to matter is hilarious

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58500 Posts
@sargentd said:

The protest was organized by Save Canada, a non-profit organization that is opposed to radical gender ideology in Canadian schools...

These people are nationalists and Christo-fascists/Evangelicals/whatever.

They also helped organize the truck convoy that ruined a lot of people's lives and accomplished nothing.

They promote Christian values for a "great white North". I'm sure they mean snow-covered but it might also mean caucasian 😋

Some choice points from their website:

Canada is a Nation with a Rich history of Christian Nationalism.

They're proud of that?

The Freedom Convoy, January 2021 was dedicated to ending the the attack on our way of life.

Yeah it might have been dedicated but it didn't do shit.

Don Cherry, fired by woke leaders in 2019. Our National Mascot

Nationalist, supported invasion of Iraq, was paid to announce hockey games but just blathered on about politics like an old coot. Was eventually fired for not doing his job, but they blamed "wokism" lol.

---

Anyway, not really an organization that gives this protest much credence. These people the best you got, Canada? Do they even insurrect!? C'mon...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm not sure what the harm is in dancing TBH. Perhaps you can fill me in. Though I'm not sure why it's happening in schools either.

The kids aren't asking for this. It's adults who want to expose the kids to it.

Kids aren't setting up these events, bunch of sick in the head adults are.

They are weirdos LJS. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Loading Video...

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Loading Video...

So you take one albeit weird example and use it to paint an entire group of people? Very narrow sighted.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SargentD

@InEMplease said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Loading Video...

So you take one albeit weird example and use it to paint an entire populace? Very narrow sighted.

There's no reason to do drag shows for minors. It's gross ASF.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By InEMplease
@sargentd said:
@InEMplease said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Loading Video...

So you take one albeit weird example and use it to paint an entire populace? Very narrow sighted.

There's no reason to do drag shows for minors. It's gross ASF.

That's not really as common as you think, but of course I agree. I'd just argue it's not really the biggest threat to their nations children.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

They have no place in schools. gtfo from there.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 InEMplease

@hardwenzen said:

You weren't invited anyway, square.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#14 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@sargentd: Attention geographically challenged American. Toronto is in Ontario.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SargentD

@Skarwolf: I guess that means they can be arrested for protesting drag shows in schools in Toronto too?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

@InEMplease said:
@hardwenzen said:

You need an invitation for something like that?

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1361 Posts

Yeah Toronto is in Ontario, Canada.

But as for the protest, good on the kids, no reason to have men all glammed up dancing for minors at a school. It’s just getting bizarre now.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 InEMplease

@hardwenzen said:
@InEMplease said:
@hardwenzen said:

You need an invitation for something like that?

Yes, but first you have to get through the rainbow maze and solve the gay riddles three.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3750 Posts

Drag shows? At a school? That’s nuts.

Can we please stop pretending that men can be women and Vice verse? This nonsense is getting out of hand now.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19599 Posts

@sargentd: Mate, please stop watching Sky News Australia.

At best, they're the laughing stock of anyone here in Australia who has an IQ above room temperature.

At worst, they're constantly on the wrong side of arguments - like whenever they call for the release of paedophile priests back into the community.

Back on topic though, can we some context that isn't just one-sided religious bullshit? What was the drag queen invited to the school to present on?

That's important information, because if they just brought them in to talk to teenagers about the existence of LBGT people, that's totally fine and something we should all support.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2149 Posts

@sargentd said:

Are you talking about religion here?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sargentd said:

The protest was organized by Save Canada, a non-profit organization that is opposed to radical gender ideology in Canadian schools...

These people are nationalists and Christo-fascists/Evangelicals/whatever.

They also helped organize the truck convoy that ruined a lot of people's lives and accomplished nothing.

They promote Christian values for a "great white North". I'm sure they mean snow-covered but it might also mean caucasian 😋

Some choice points from their website:

Canada is a Nation with a Rich history of Christian Nationalism.

They're proud of that?

The Freedom Convoy, January 2021 was dedicated to ending the the attack on our way of life.

Yeah it might have been dedicated but it didn't do shit.

Don Cherry, fired by woke leaders in 2019. Our National Mascot

Nationalist, supported invasion of Iraq, was paid to announce hockey games but just blathered on about politics like an old coot. Was eventually fired for not doing his job, but they blamed "wokism" lol.

---

Anyway, not really an organization that gives this protest much credence. These people the best you got, Canada? Do they even insurrect!? C'mon...

I almost forgot that SargentD also fully supported that anti-vaxxing nutjob convoy bullshit.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SargentD

@zaryia: 100% I support the truckers and **** those stupid mandates that didn't do shit to stop COVID.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

As a contrast to the endless religious indoctrination that goes on in our schools and community? Yes I know you want to have 100% control over the indoctrination we get it.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Skarwolf

@Skarwolf: they’d only be arrested if they’re protest was advocating violence against the Transformers.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3875 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

I can tell you what is not happening in schools, Education.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: 100% I support the truckers and **** those stupid mandates that didn't do shit to stop COVID.

We know, you 100% supported crime and are a fervant anti-vaxxer. Embarrassing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@mojito1988 said:

As a contrast to the endless religious indoctrination that goes on in our schools and community? Yes I know you want to have 100% control over the indoctrination we get it.

Where do you live? We don't teach religion in our schools here unless you choose to send children to a religious school.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Skarwolf

@LJS9502_basic: if you attend a Catholic school they have religion class. Its pretty much a bird course with no relevance unless you’re religious. I think you can stop taking it after grade 10.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@Skarwolf said:

@LJS9502_basic: if you attend a Catholic school they have religion class. Its pretty much a bird course with no relevance unless you’re religious. I think you can stop taking it after grade 10.

What part of unless you go to a religious school didn't you understand?

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6965 Posts

I nternational Pink Day

Timed to fall on the international pink shirt day.

Purpose was to promote and support diversity and inclusion wrt the LBGTQ community.

Primarily a speaker event, including a 70 yr old survivor of the Stonewall riots.

School was decked out in pink.

Many politician public speakers as well.

Had some tame entertainment including a drag queen star dancing to a Meghan Trainor song. This was not an adult oriented drag display.

Parents notified in-advance.

Optional to attend.

Don't want your Christian child exposed to 'teh gay' then don't let them attend.

Much ado about nothing.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Skarwolf said:

Yeah I went to public school and they never taught religion. That's usually taught at Bible study if you go to church unless you went to a catholic school or something, private schools.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1007 Posts

How about don't attend. Students should be given a choice like they normally are with those types of events. How do you force people to watch crap like that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Skarwolf said:

Yeah I went to public school and they never taught religion. That's usually taught at Bible study if you go to church unless you went to a catholic school or something, private schools.

Indeed. That was my point. Though having attention Catholic grade school, I can tell you not much was actually taught in the class. So it isn't really indoctrination either. I mean we had a class on the me nobody knows. Nothing at all to do with actual catechism teaching. It's always funny what people think is going on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@girlusocrazy said:

Sounds like.

I guess the idea of solidarity is always going to upset the fragile

There is a certain segment of society that lives for outrage. They don't care about facts.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@girlusocrazy: Interesting read.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Planeforger said:
@sargentd said:

so when was the last time teachers brought in a half naked female dancer?

nope never it was indecent exposure yet its ok for half naked males dancing?

any one ok with this is gross. even if they brought in a female it still be gross for children to watch.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

any one ok with this is gross. even if they brought in a female it still be gross for children to watch.

You must really hate the beach.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

Drag shows are basically Strip Shows. I've been to them, I have friends in the LGBT community. Up untill recently this kind of entertainment was always 18+ gotta show your ID. That was always my understanding of these things and I don't mind that. Adults are Adults.

But why are some drag queens marketing themselves towards children???

Why is drag queen story hour even a thing?? Why does this even exist?? It's like having stripper story hour, or porn star story hour. Have people lost their minds??? What is the point of marketing this to kids and children!!!

If you bring your kid to a strip club you can be arrested and the club could be shut down.

However you can market drag shows towards kids and it's seemed as "progressive" and "accepting".

It's so gross.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SargentD
Loading Video...

This guy makes way too much sense.

Very well said. great points made.

Good listen 👍

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd: Have you been to the children's shows?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:

the beach is not at my kids school. kids should be learning tools to get through life. math, english, history ect. not this crap. I never seen a strip show at a school before.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@gifford38 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@gifford38 said:

the beach is not at my kids school. kids should be learning tools to get through life. math, english, history ect. not this crap. I never seen a strip show at a school before.

You seem to have an issue with half naked males.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope! but I've been to drag shows, I've seen a mother turned around at the door because she tried to bring her 2 kids in with her and they told her nobody under 18 allowed. She was visibly angry about it. I respect the performer who wouldn't give her admission in, its strictly 18+.

Which is why I find it crazy to see other places they are trying to market drag shows towards children!! This is not a childhood activity

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope! but I've been to drag shows, I've seen a mother turned around at the door because she tried to bring her 2 kids in with her and they told her nobody under 18 allowed. She was visibly angry about it. I respect the performer who wouldn't give her admission in, its strictly 18+.

Which is why I find it crazy to see other places they are trying to market drag shows towards children!! This is not a childhood activity

Well it's possible what happens at adult drag shows doesn't happen at children's.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Well it's possible what happens at adult drag shows doesn't happen at children's.

Your trying too hard to justify it LJS...