Sadpolar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sadpolar7
Member since 2016 • 108 Posts

I definitely want this to happen. If h played Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis and you want a remake check this out!

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-give-went2play-rights-from-disney-to-develop-a-ij-fate-of-atlantis-special-edition

Permalink FlagQuote

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I really enjoyed this Indy game back in the day, but I'd rather see a new breed of Indy game that plays like Uncharted. Considering that U4 is possibly the last, passing the torch back to Indy would be nice. Now if Disney Interactive can pull it off is another matter entirely.

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

@Telekill said:

I really enjoyed this Indy game back in the day, but I'd rather see a new breed of Indy game that plays like Uncharted. Considering that U4 is possibly the last, passing the torch back to Indy would be nice. Now if Disney Interactive can pull it off is another matter entirely.

Hopefully they wouldn't go the same route as Lucasarts did with Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings. What an awful game that was. Any new Indiana Jones game or remake needs to be created by a proven developer. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody like Telltale games make the remake of Fate of Atlantis, but I wonder who would be willing to make a good Uncharted-like Indy game?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

@lensflare15: With recent news of Disney no longer self-publishing, I would imagine a new Indiana Jones game being created an EA or other large third party. Time will tell.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#5 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59314 Posts

Good game.

doubutsuteki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 doubutsuteki
Member since 2004 • 3425 Posts

@uninspiredcup:

Good game, indeed. Hope they don't ruin it by doing a remake of it.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

I think its lookin good so far.

USERii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 USERii
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I'm very grateful that they have put a stop to anyone making a remake. ONLY LUCAS FILM LUCAS ARTS SHOULD EVER .. . REMAKE INDY - Fate of. Some of the graphics although improved are not selective enough. - which is at a first, probably what they saw. The Graphics are a geanre by themself. The world should wait for a proper remake. if they decide to leave and change the annals of time by making one. Otherwise people should simply download dosbox. and play it in Original Fashion. - it is a classic ... time alone . will never change that. Don't sign the petition just because you'd like a remake. I'd like to sign the petition for a remake, but unfotunately Lucas hasn't suggested that they have any set plans of doing so... and really.. that's there parogative. They created the original - they should have the call. If they ever do though.. . I'd like it if they could do something about the game pointing system. I don't think it's possible to get 100 percent. but what do i know. THE DEMO IS NOT AT 98 percent downlaoded.. . if i think it warrants me changin my mind. I will comment again. but I sincerely doubt that is going to happen. MS.

USERii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 USERii

spelling error. - I have just downloaded the demo. not NOT. supposed to read NOW.

USERii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By USERii

Ok. yes, Well done. Nice try. Some nice Screen atmosphere. . but not consistent. - a bit loose. Characters and background also sometime feels a bit too fake in some rooms- as if they're not in the same scene. And just in the short intro .. it was a little bit diffiucult navigating through it.. seemed to be a lot more fluid.. and quick happening in the original.. which i think was the point.. . There were problems with sound management - and volume control - and balance between speech and music and big dips in sound... NOT FLUID. it's as if you have a team of different people working on different stages - or areas - and in the final cut... . have found no way to SYNC it .. so that you know for certain you're still playing the same game. Oh... but I must say.. . there were improvements.. . and things I really did like. Which shows great admiration for the original. super stuff. When someone does make a remake.. . Millions will be playing it.