Bamda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Bamda
Member since 2003 • 913 Posts

I keep getting these damn messages; "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." These messages are getting old Gamespot.

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#2 angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

@Bamda: this may happen if you have the page open for too long before you submit, or there may be a plugin you're using that is affecting our forms. When you get this error, and you submit again, do you still get the CSRF Error?

Atzenkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Atzenkiller
Member since 2011 • 4977 Posts

I've had this come up twice now, yesterday once and today again. Never seen it ever before, no matter how long I've kept a page open.Why is there such a security measure or whatever it is anyway? Is Gamespot's usage data tracking software just not working properly?

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 angeldeb82  Online
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

Well, I tried logging in to the website, but the website is all bugged up because of one ad-blocking app, and I couldn't log in at all, no matter how hard I tried. I had to go to Incognito Mode to log in, then I got to the normal Chrome page, disabled U-Block and logged in as normal, and the login finally worked. I then had to switch to Privacy Badger to stop the ads from popping up. Now it seems that these website issues have resolved themselves. Have the same login issues happened to you?