Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By KB1iLU
Member since 2019 • 50 Posts

Hey Guy's and Gals.

This is probably the wrong place to put this... However... I never win anything.... And I saw an ad popup on the site for a $100 Amazon Gift card. Hell yeah I want that gift card... lol Anyways, I filled it out, did the whole questionnaire thingy and then it says. Thanks for completing have a good one.... and I'm Like "what???"

I found a Contact at the end of the Survey... The Email was this... >>> "<color=yellow>**********</color>"

<color=blue><b>Guess what</b></color> I got after I sent the Email??? <color=orange>**********@****.com<b>See below</b></color>

The original message was received at Wed, 23 Oct 2019 22:11:34 -0400

from m0104818.ppops.net [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<**********@****.com>

(reason: 550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to aspmx.l.google.com.:

>>> DATA<<< 550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at

<<< 550 5.2.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser j10si22068619plk.241 - gsmtp

550 5.1.1 <**********@****.com>... User unknown

<<< 503 5.5.1 RCPT first. j10si22068619plk.241 - gsmtp

<color=red><b>

Meaning....

</b></color>It is a Promotion Sponsored by CBSi, Or CBS interactive inc. Which owns Gamestop...

So My complaint is this.... Where is my $100.00 Gift Card??? HMMMMM not in my hands.. or in my email as a digital gift card that's for sure...

<color=green><b>

If you made it this far... Thanks for reading... Sincerely, -John -KB1iLU

</b></color>

*If this didn't look right... it's because I tried using BBcode... I have yet to figure out if BBcode is allowed here.

leek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By leek
Member since 2002 • 87 Posts

@kb1ilu: Hey there, thank you for reporting this. I'm going to forward this to the team that runs these GameSpot surveys to investigate. It's the weekend so they will not get the message until next week, so I'll hit you up once I find out more about this.

BTW I edited out the email addresses out of your post to keep it from being picked up by spammers.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks!

-Lee

leek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 leek
Member since 2002 • 87 Posts

@kb1ilu: Quick update. The folks who run the survey got back to me and they told me that they made sure that your email address has been entered into the drawing for the $100 Amazon gift card for submitting the survey. There is suppose to be an email field at the end of the survey and I guess it was appearing for you?

Anyways bottom line you're in for the drawing for the gift card.

Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. Good luck!