No one is taking care of me at all

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

This is my third post and i am getting really angry at gamespot for not helping me...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25347793&msg_id=283476773

someone please help me wow

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Did you contact Customer Support, as you were told in both other threads? This is the weekend, so the admins that handle accounts payable aren't in.
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Liquid_
Yes I did both time, no responses this is ridicululous..
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
You made that thread 3 days ago...It says to allow at least 72 hours for a response from CS, and that's not including weekends. Just be patient.
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Liquid_

Lets see the first thread I made was 9 days ago and I contacted cs, and still didnt get a response.  Hmm, sounds like you guys are making up excuses.  Fix this now please. I have waited patiently and am getting very angry with the customer support you guys have to offer.

So far I have waited approximatley 216 hours with no support this is crap.  Well over the 72 hours, that almost triple the time I had to wait.. Awesome Great Job GameSpot.

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

Lets see the first thread I made was 9 days ago and I contacted cs, and still didnt get a response. Hmm, sounds like you guys are making up excuses. Fix this now please. I have waited patiently and am getting very angry with the customer support you guys have to offer.

So far I have waited approximatley 216 hours with no support this is crap. Well over the 72 hours, that almost triple the time I had to wait.. Awesome Great Job GameSpot.

Liquid_
Mods are volunteers... I've never even been to San Francisco. Dracula68 is the Senior Editor at GameRankings that likes to help out when he can. We have no idea why Customer Service is slow right now; they may be backed up. All we can do is speculate until someone actually responds. The Customer Service rep may be out sick, they may be backed up, we just have no way of knowing, and no one who could help will be here on the weekends. I'll try to give a nudge to the admins that can help, but that's all I can do.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]dark_minion_86
Please don't hijack someone's thread especially with that attitude.
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Liquid_
Day 11..still hasnt been revolved..
Avatar image for JudgeRedemption
JudgeRedemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JudgeRedemption
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
Day 11..still hasnt been revolved..Liquid_
That's nothing. I made my customer support ticket and post 27 days ago and I still haven't goten a reply lol the Gamespot support is absolutely WORTHLESS. The techies don't even READ this forum anymore, and they obviously don't check their customer support area very often. Why do I pay for this again? Someone remind me...
Geig3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 Geig3r
Member since 2002 • 26 Posts

This issue should be resolved now. Sorry for the delay gents, we lost a key person to our Customer Service shortly before the New Year and we're playing catch up. If you haven't received a response in over a week, it might be a good idea to try again. We are working to have the response time down to a minimum ASAP.

Thanks,

Kurtis 'Geig3r' Buckmaster
Senior Manager, Community & Customer Services
GameSpot