JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#1 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

It's weird, because at work, I have issues. At home, it's fine. But anyway, my work Chrome doesn't load the site right. Lots of images fail to load or aren't positioned right. User icons don't show. I can't access comments for news articles nor post on the forums. I make the post, click submit, then the page just refreshes with nothing added. I'm in Firefox right now in order to make this post. Any idea what's going on?

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#2 angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

@JustPlainLucas: Do you have any plugins that could be affecting the site? can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JustPlainLucas

@angerawr said:

@JustPlainLucas: Do you have any plugins that could be affecting the site? can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

To my knowledge, nothing was added since the last time the site worked properly for me.

Here's what I'm seeing:

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#4 angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

@JustPlainLucas: It's possible that you have a bad cookie. Can you clear your cookies and close the browser completely, and then try again?

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JustPlainLucas

@angerawr said:

@JustPlainLucas: It's possible that you have a bad cookie. Can you clear your cookies and close the browser completely, and then try again?

That's what it was! Thanks!