DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 348 Posts

I just love Metal Gear and Uncharted series. They may seem crap to some but I find the characters, gameplays, stories, scores, and endings of all MGS and UC games to be epic.

Thank you Hideo Kojima and Amy Harding for such gems 💎 of an IP. The series have a special place in my heart.

Video game legends like Hideo Kojima, Amy Harding, Shigeru Miyamoto and others are the type of heros we Need not the warmongering heros of the past that people seem to worship. Heros who bring happiness and joy to gamers all over the world through quality games.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11672 Posts

Tend to like a lot of games, and a few are not linear to have only one ending. Suppose one ending that springs to mind for me is a canon ending in which Flon gets turned into a flower and then killed in the original Makai Senki Disgaea.

*I'm sure it will come down to preferences but don't know anyone who generally thinks Metal Gear Solid is "crap", certainly got more cinematic as the series went on and the pacing suffered for it. However MGS & MGS3 in particularly are usually well respected.

Uncharted is/ was PlayStations answer to Gears of War, they're competent in what they do and visually are always top of the bar. I think gameplay-wise peaked at U2, recall the multiplayer being pretty fun. I would never call Uncharted "crap" however find walk and talk sections extremely tedious and Naughty Dog just kept doing them more and making the sections longer. . . Uncharted 3 was close to unplayable for me with its campaign. .the pacing, the weird grapple system, the unresponsive movement over U2, not to mention its P2W model for multiplayer. Worth noting, also not a fan of games just giving the answers to puzzles. Kinda lame.

But anyway. Honestly think if anyone states Uncharted and MGS are "crap" they're just kinda being an idiot. Don't have to view them as masterpieces or pinnacles of any genre of gaming. But crap? get outta here!

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 348 Posts

Agreed 💯 percent. But I have read some comments here at GameSpot criticizing the UC as bland due to lack of puzzles.

The criticism may be from the anti-PS group as UC games had their fair share of puzzles that required some thinking, such as when decoding the lock by looking at the pirates in UC 4.

Games like MGS, UC, and LOU, built the PS brand name and due to this brand name PS5 is selling like hot cakes today.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15932 Posts

Good list overall. I agree with the endings of all games they all were well received by fans. I especially loved FFX ending I think its quite an incredible ending as peace achieved but some sacrifice had to be made.

I personally loved P3 (PS2) ending. It was such a great ending and telling us that time is fleeting so make full use of it. The Hero (or heroine) created bonds with friends and left the world smiling. superb.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11672 Posts
@danishanwar said:

Agreed 💯 percent. But I have read some comments here at GameSpot criticizing the UC as bland due to lack of puzzles.

Uncharted never had deep complex puzzles, so it's a pretty weak argument. Probably people wanting to argue for the sake of argument. It's no shock that if someone wanted a good puzzle game? Uncharted isn't it (why are they not playing The Talos Principle 2).

UC is a competent Third Person Shooter that adds lite elements from other genres; brawling, puzzles, stealth. Doesn't do any of these things great, yet it gives the campaign some variety outside gunning things and long-winded talking sections. It's a shame that UC3 focused a little too much on these weaker elements that are suppose to serve as distractions.

Best described as a rollercoaster experience, same with TLoU, Naughty Dog wants to keep pushing the player forward and not overthink things.

If anything God of War stands a little more out for having weak puzzles because some of the older GoW games actually had well crafted puzzles.

Games like MGS, UC, and LOU, built the PS brand name and due to this brand name PS5 is selling like hot cakes today.

Not entirely true, the most successful PlayStation was the PS2 and two of those franchises didn't even exist at the time. And while I like MGS it was not what pushed units. God of War however did sell a lot of people on the console. Along with Gran Turismo. PlayStation sells because it typically has a healthy variety for many to enjoy.

In 2024 however many those experiences are now multiplatform. so it's no longer a selling point to just PlayStation. However many still think of PlayStation when they see MGS, Tekken, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter, etc, etc. Because they did make a name for themselves on PlayStation hardware.

Hopeful for the future of PlayStation but it would be nice if they do more than just third person walk-and-talk games. I like Tearaway, Little Big Planet, Gravity Daze, and Astrobot.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#7 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Dragon Age: Origins. Sacrificed myself to save my crew. Epic ending.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Also Mass Effect 2 suicide mission. Epic ending.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7293 Posts

Dog ending in Silent Hill 2 is god-tier.

Avatar image for Alexander2cents
Alexander2cents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#10 Alexander2cents
Member since 2012 • 712 Posts
Loading Video...

One ending comes to my mind. This brought me to tears when I was 17

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#11 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

Good list.

Earthbound has one of my favorite endings.