Diablo IV Spoiler Warning!: Is Lilith Evil?

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Or is she indifferent?

She plans on releasing the Prime Evils so I say she is evil.

If she made the world Sanctuary then why is she a demon?

Lilith Questions.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

She is literally evil.

Now, the question remains: is she the lesser evil? I think that's more or less the whole theme of the story to Diablo 4. You're doing this quest and initially you're like "Oh she is a demon we have to stop her" but then as you go along you find out that, well, she has good intentions.

Evil demon woman. Good and noble intentions.

Is she doing the right thing for the wrong reasons? Or the wrong things for the right reasons? Or neither?

It's a fun debate!

I personally found myself agreeing with Lilith by the end. The angels in heaven are indifferent, the one angel in Sanctuary is self-absorbed and just wants to get back in heaven, the the powers of Hell exist only to torture mankind and fight Heaven.

Lilith stands apart as the only force trying to actually put a stop to all the bullshit. It would have been interesting to see how the story would have played out if she had won. If the game was more of a singleplayer RPG it would have been a nice ending in a game that could have had multiple endings.

Ally with Lilith, the angel, neither of them, save humanity, condemn humanity, etc.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4387 Posts

they retcon her history a bit. from og lore