EricParlatore21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 EricParlatore21
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

Hi I want to know if in Madden you can play a season and be the user of all 32 teams. In years past you were able to do this so I want to know if Madden 2024 allows you to do this. More meaning like week one you have for example bills vs jets and cowboys vs giants. Can I play season mode and be able to play both these games instead of only playing season with one team. I liked to do this in past and haven't played Madden in few years now and was about to get another system and want to know if we can do this still. Sorry for the confusion

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4252 Posts

@ericparlatore21: hi.

It’s always based on the leagues current events. Are there still 32 teams in the league?? (I personally don’t know the answer to that, actually)

But if there are 32 teams, then that’s what Madden has to be. They’re accurate enough to even have the teams that locate to a new city.

Avatar image for ericparlatore21
EricParlatore21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 EricParlatore21
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

Dude I don't know what you are talking about but ur response has nothing to do with what I asked

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By outworld222

@ericparlatore21: well your post was a little confusing….basically what you are saying is you would like to play 2 different teams in one season mode…??? Say you go up against the buffalo bills as the green bay packers for example. The next game you would like to play as the Chiefs, and simultaneously progress in the league as to play with another team??? Btw what game allowed you to do that in the past?? First time I’ve heard of such a thing.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 GNS
Member since 2015 • 923 Posts

@outworld222 said:

@ericparlatore21: well your post was a little confusing….basically what you are saying is you would like to play 2 different teams in one season mode…??? Say you go up against the buffalo bills as the green bay packers for example. The next game you would like to play as the Chiefs, and simultaneously progress in the league as to play with another team??? Btw what game allowed you to do that in the past?? First time I’ve heard of such a thing.

Late to the party, but years past I remember NBA Live games having the ability to pick sides via the controller icon (left for away or home, middle for auto game (AI plays the match for you), right for home or away team). Could have been the same in Madden.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 outworld222

@gns: I think I understand more now.