DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

Due to a big backlog of previous two years' gem games (TOTK, RE4Remake, Elden Ring, SF6 etc.), I intend to buy games this year with universal acclaim only.

Let's see if this game passes the test (Meta Critics score above 90 and user scores above 9).

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

I hope it's good but tbh I am not really expecting a whole lot out of it.

First game was great, love me some voxel tech

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts
@danishanwar said:

Due to a big backlog of previous two years' gem games (TOTK, RE4Remake, Elden Ring, SF6 etc.), I intend to buy games this year with universal acclaim only.

Let's see if this game passes the test (Meta Critics score above 90 and user scores above 9).

Huh. I usually buy games that look fun to me. It's a much better system than letting others telling me what to play, I have found out.

Regarding Outcast, I doubt I'll play this. Most open world games are very boring.

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

I also usually buy games that look fun to me.

But currently I have a big backlog of 'fun' games to play that I have barely touched due to my busy schedule - Wo Long, SF6, Elden Ring, TOTK, and more.

At the same time, I also don't want to feel left behind when it comes to quality games. That's why I have decided to buy only games with a Universal Acclaim, which are usually a few in a given year. I don't want to be left with a mountain of 'fun' games that I barely play.