GameTagz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1501  Edited By GameTagz
Member since 2020 • 5 Posts

Anyone got any idea why the UK PlayStation store says 26th September release date for the upcoming "Mafia Definitive Edition"? BTW, I contacted PS customer service, all they did was reaffirm that it is indeed on the 26th September even though on multiple sources and official pages it says 25th September.

I initially pre-ordered it on PC, then refunded and tried to get it on PS4 then I realised it was 26th, not25th Sept release date, so now I might just re-order the pre-order (;))

tajer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1504 tajer
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

sims !

mephisto10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1505 mephisto10
Member since 2019 • 18 Posts

Next game I am going to buy will be FIFA 21...spending too much cash on FUT 21 again.

aher22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1507 aher22
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

@garfield360uk: like this game

https://shrinke.me/D5Bb3STz

timbalaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1508 timbalaut
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

awsomee !!!

https://shrinke.me/UY9ctqG5

andy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1509 andy11

I purchased a gaming laptop For playing games and immersive gameplay. I read about gaming laptops from here https://x2.games/best-gaming-laptop-under-2000/

JLJJuegos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1526 JLJJuegos

Mortal Kombat Aftermath

or

The Last Of Us 2????

FantasticGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1527 FantasticGirl

@jljjuegos: Mortal Kombat ALWAYS.

BigCat2K20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1528 BigCat2K20
Member since 2004 • 426 Posts

G.I Joe Operation Blackout, MK 11 Ultimate Edition, Cyberpunk 2077, Spider-Man: Miles Morales & Call Of Duty Black Ops: Cold War.

Roudys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1529 Roudys
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

wanna be a great player in among us than watch this great video and thank me later

http://gestyy.com/erlPk2

martynaadamson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1532 martynaadamson
Member since 2020 • 12 Posts

The last of us 2

American Truck Simulator

Thief Simulator

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1533 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

I am currently downloading the full version of Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity on my Switch Lite.

JoaoPedro7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1534  Edited By JoaoPedro7
Member since 2020 • 98 Posts

A new headset, Mario 3D World for Switch and a PS5 next year(January)

sippio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1545 sippio
Member since 2015 • 2597 Posts

~Xbox SX- Picked up AssCreed Valhalla- 20 mins and removed it w/ fury.

~XboxSX- Avengers= liked it but havent returned cause of Dwarf DeepRock game.

~PS4-DaysGone for $6 via Gamefly 'Keep' option.. pretty awesome. Wish i played it earlier.

~Xbox~DeepRockGalactic- via GamePass- oretty addicting and fun solo & group.

~PS2~NHL 2004 & Madden 2004(Michael Vick year) Picked em up for $0.97 at retro game store

along with Uber Monster/Cyclone HD component Cables only to find out my newer 4k TV in GameCave doesn't even have female Component ports!!! Wife sits on couch to watch tv & the TV was gone!

it's back in here next to my monitor & 4k tv.. She walks in with daughter /arms crossed like wtf!

All so i can play PS2 Hockey. (Where's that hides behind couch smiley)

~Xbox GamePass- Brutal Legend- Ironic how i picked up the Prima STrategyGuide for $1.50 at Vintage Game store

a year ago in a bulk purchase of 20 Strategy Guides..

The game was a great playthrough and i suggest ALL play it on STeam,PS3/PS4 whatevs.

Voice Acting and music alone make it great but add in the open world freedom and leveling and why didn't i play this sooner..

sippio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1546 sippio
Member since 2015 • 2597 Posts

Got New Xbox SX and been using that over PS4 obviously.

~Bought AssCreed Valhala- I didn't like it. Only played 1 hour and stopped.

I don't HATE it but got annoyed with the 'filler' loot which i can tell is gonna be tedious with smashing baskets all game.

But the combat/stealth wasn't fun..

i do plan on giving it a proper go at some point..

~Watchdogs Legion- via Gamefly- Haven't played it yet. almost mailed it back yesterday but i atleast wanna give it a go.

I disliked the 1st Watchdogs but added Legion cause the recruiting sounds cool...

~The Falconeer- Via Gamefly- Haven't played it yet but i just recently played OG Xbox=CrimsonSkies HRtoNormandy and i loved it. plan on trying it this weekend.

~DeepRockGalactic-2-3 weeks ago.. The reason none of my new games are getting play atm...

My god is the game fun & addictive in all the good way. Solo or with peeps..

The community(xbox) is surprisingly GOOD..

~Marvel Avengers~ Got it on Black Friday for $15bucks and started it last week. Had high hopes as i waited for new consoles to try it.. I loVe how it's NOT the MCU.<<Why would/should it be.. Kamila a cute kid & fun to play. The RightBumper RB/L1 is ackward/out of place imo..

I was about to start 1st mission with either The Hulk or Kamila and that is when i put it down.. This was my 1st & only session.

I like the game but then again i haven't returned to it.. i dunno..

I'm not really caring about identity politics etc but i like the White version of NickFury more. Marvel UltimateAllaice nailed the character imo. The NickFury that is more personality like WOlverine is my choice..but this is so pety...

New Toejam&Earl for PS4 & PC~ Right after i picked it up for PS4 for $6 i got it for $1. in a HumbleBundle lol

What a fun game! I was a blunted kid playing the original in early 90's playing original ToejamEarl and never liked any other attempts at Toejam...Even the remaster of the original was Meh.. But this games adds some RPG skils points and some stealth hiding in bushes.. The game is great & you can tell there's alot of TLC.

Outta all the new games i got i'd say this one is the most special

*Never picked up my Cyberpunk PreOrder. I was even inside my local Gamestop BS'ing with a friend of mine and dude gave me the Cyberpunk preOrder neclace in a cool metal Cyberpunk case... Pretty sure i made the right call in waiting as the bugs will be worked out... I'd actually like to wait for the Next Gen release but who knows....

***Also picked up Nhl 2003 & Madden 2004(MichaelVick cover)..

Upgraded or Living room TV and brought the now ExTra 1080P Samsung 63" flatPan to my GamingCave

right next to my 4k TV... I dunno what i plan on doing with both TV's but i think i'll put the 1080p one on one of those fancy Roof swivel mounts and that TV will be for Older Gen consoles...

*****Reason***** That TV has component female ports and my 4k main TV does not! This meant No OG Xbox or PS2 for me..

i wont go into reasons unless asked..

But Hockey was/is sooo much fun back then.. It looks prtty good with the HD Psyclone component cables.. Takes the blur out.

And Madden is a blast with the cards.. Except they aren't micro transaction :D

Sorry bout the longass post everyone..got sucked in...

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#1550 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3658 Posts

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition