pb321go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 pb321go
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi I wonder if any of you guys can help me track down an old freeware PC shooter game. You're looking down the moveable barrel of a gun, with sights at the end, across a stretch of lake. Occasionally a character in a boat goes across the lake, and this person you mustn't shoot. You then have little one-eyed (if I remember) monsters going across the lake, disappearing under the water and reappearing, and you have to shoot these. You also have to shoot what seem to be jellyfish as they come towards you, again disappearing under the water and reappearing. Can anyone tell me the name of this old game and where I can download it? Many thanks if you can help me with this.
novosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 novosis
I'm looking for a game that's not really old, but I remember only vaguely. - 3d third-person (may have had a first person mode also) - seemed to be a Japanese-made game with a somewhat anime-like style - reminded me a little of Fatal Frame or Silent Hill but wasn't really horror - played as a boy in a dark place that looked like an abandoned mall. - there may have had a boy character named Crow and another girl character - may have been a character with a shopping cart that you talked to and maybe traded with - may have been on Wii or Ps3. Was out maybe around the time that the PS3 first came out. - dark, quiet atmosphere. maybe there were some shadow/ghost monsters too. - maybe had some sort of post-apocalypse thing going on I remember one part where you walked into a dark public bathroom and when you walked passed one of the mirrors, a bunch of black shadow ghost hands would slowly reach out. I remember a map and inventory system I think. Thanks in advance =)
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
[QUOTE="novosis"]I'm looking for a game that's not really old, but I remember only vaguely. - 3d third-person (may have had a first person mode also) - seemed to be a Japanese-made game with a somewhat anime-like style - reminded me a little of Fatal Frame or Silent Hill but wasn't really horror - played as a boy in a dark place that looked like an abandoned mall. - there may have had a boy character named Crow and another girl character - may have been a character with a shopping cart that you talked to and maybe traded with - may have been on Wii or Ps3. Was out maybe around the time that the PS3 first came out. - dark, quiet atmosphere. maybe there were some shadow/ghost monsters too. - maybe had some sort of post-apocalypse thing going on I remember one part where you walked into a dark public bathroom and when you walked passed one of the mirrors, a bunch of black shadow ghost hands would slowly reach out. I remember a map and inventory system I think. Thanks in advance =)

Fragile Dreams
akumenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 akumenon
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

hello everyone!
i've been trying to figure this out for quite a while. it's a game on the NES for sure. i think it was a power rangers game but i haven't been able to find it. and it's not "power rangers 2" which you can easily find online. it's a 2d action/platformer and of what i remember, all the character sprites and graphics in general were quite small. i remember playing at a friend's place and i played it only once so i may not be sure of some details but i had selected the white ranger and when you pressed 'select' a bird sort of thing would fly across the screen and kill all the enemies. some sort of special attack perhaps. at the endof the level there was a 'zord' battle (those huge robot things)
this may not be a power rangers game at all but i feel it was. i would love to play it again just for kicks. thanks in advance!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Black_Knight_00

hello everyone!
i've been trying to figure this out for quite a while. it's a game on the NES for sure. i think it was a power rangers game but i haven't been able to find it. and it's not "power rangers 2" which you can easily find online. it's a 2d action/platformer and of what i remember, all the character sprites and graphics in general were quite small. i remember playing at a friend's place and i played it only once so i may not be sure of some details but i had selected the white ranger and when you pressed 'select' a bird sort of thing would fly across the screen and kill all the enemies. some sort of special attack perhaps. at the endof the level there was a 'zord' battle (those huge robot things)
this may not be a power rangers game at all but i feel it was. i would love to play it again just for kicks. thanks in advance!

akumenon
Power Rangers 2?
catbelly36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 catbelly36
Hi everyone. I've been trying to remember the name of this game for months because I'd love to go buy it and play it again, but I cannot remember the name to save my life. I've been looking around the net for screenshots and titles of old PS1 games to see if it popped up anywhere, but no luck. So, luckily someone at Tom's Hardware pointed me in the direction of you guys. The game is a PS1 game, role-playing, and came out in the 90s'. All that I can really remember is that in part of the game your character walks around a school where the kids learn magic, and there are two statues out in front of the school that you can move, which then gives you a portal to another place. Also, I know that when you're outside of the building and walking around to see other things, the "town" is more vertical than horizontal. If this rings any bells I'd love to hear from you! Just knowing the title would make my month because I've been driving myself crazy trying to force the memory back into my brain and it's just not happening. LOL Thanks so much, Tracy
catbelly36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 catbelly36
Hi everyone. I've been trying to remember the name of this game for months because I'd love to go buy it and play it again, but I cannot remember the name to save my life. I've been looking around the net for screenshots and titles of old PS1 games to see if it popped up anywhere, but no luck. So, luckily someone at Tom's Hardware pointed me in the direction of you guys. The game is a PS1 game, role-playing, and came out in the 90s'. All that I can really remember is that in part of the game your character walks around a school where the kids learn magic, and there are two statues out in front of the school that you can move, which then gives you a portal to another place. Also, I know that when you're outside of the building and walking around to see other things, the "town" is more vertical than horizontal. If this rings any bells I'd love to hear from you! Just knowing the title would make my month because I've been driving myself crazy trying to force the memory back into my brain and it's just not happening. LOL Thanks so much, Tracy
Davulao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#109 Davulao
Member since 2007 • 1042 Posts

Hi everyone. I've been trying to remember the name of this game for months because I'd love to go buy it and play it again, but I cannot remember the name to save my life. I've been looking around the net for screenshots and titles of old PS1 games to see if it popped up anywhere, but no luck. So, luckily someone at Tom's Hardware pointed me in the direction of you guys. The game is a PS1 game, role-playing, and came out in the 90s'. All that I can really remember is that in part of the game your character walks around a school where the kids learn magic, and there are two statues out in front of the school that you can move, which then gives you a portal to another place. Also, I know that when you're outside of the building and walking around to see other things, the "town" is more vertical than horizontal. If this rings any bells I'd love to hear from you! Just knowing the title would make my month because I've been driving myself crazy trying to force the memory back into my brain and it's just not happening. LOL Thanks so much, Tracy catbelly36

Any of these???

Persona 2

Grandia

Wild Arms

Threads of Fate

Lunar 2

catbelly36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 catbelly36
Ah!! You guys are awesome. Someone had said Wild Arms in my first post on another page and now it's here in your list. . Just went to look for screenshots on the web and that's it!!!!!! Whew! I was going insane trying to remember that! lol Thanks so much---now I can head to ebay and buy it again! Tracy
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Ah!! You guys are awesome. Someone had said Wild Arms in my first post on another page and now it's here in your list. . Just went to look for screenshots on the web and that's it!!!!!! Whew! I was going insane trying to remember that! lol Thanks so much---now I can head to ebay and buy it again! Tracycatbelly36

Your welcome, glad I could help. 1 and two both are awesome games as well as three for PS2, but 1's my absolute favorite :) Buf if you could, like a fresh and not very often used RPG western setting with music that sometimes rivals those of Enrico Morricone you can't go wrong with them. Can't say much after three though, never played or was interested in 4 or 5

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="catbelly36"]Ah!! You guys are awesome. Someone had said Wild Arms in my first post on another page and now it's here in your list. . Just went to look for screenshots on the web and that's it!!!!!! Whew! I was going insane trying to remember that! lol Thanks so much---now I can head to ebay and buy it again! TracyJustforvisit

Your welcome, glad I could help. 1 and two both are awesome games as well as three for PS2, but 1's my absolute favorite :) Buf if you could, like a fresh and not very often used RPG western setting with music that sometimes rivals those of Enrico Morricone you can't go wrong with them. Can't say much after three though, never played or was interested in 4 or 5

It's Ennio Morricone ;) Also, the music from Wild Arms is a direct remix of his work. See links below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDMieMWSGs&feature=player_detailpage#t=42s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joq9WadIMxE

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#113 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="Justforvisit"]

[QUOTE="catbelly36"]Ah!! You guys are awesome. Someone had said Wild Arms in my first post on another page and now it's here in your list. . Just went to look for screenshots on the web and that's it!!!!!! Whew! I was going insane trying to remember that! lol Thanks so much---now I can head to ebay and buy it again! TracyBlack_Knight_00

It's Ennio Morricone ;) Also, the music from Wild Arms is a direct remix of his work. See links below:

Holy s***. For years, that NEVER came across my mind, the Fligaia Overworld theme being a remix to Encio's Ectacsy Of Gold theme. Wow. Holy crap. Good call man!

Also, Wild ARMS was one of the first RPGs I played on the PSOne and it's fantastic. I believe the remake on PS2 is great too!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Black_Knight_00
Holy s***. For years, that NEVER came across my mind, the Fligaia Overworld theme being a remix to Encio's Ectacsy Of Gold theme. Wow. Holy crap. Good call man!

Also, Wild ARMS was one of the first RPGs I played on the PSOne and it's fantastic. I believe the remake on PS2 is great too!

Metamania
Man, I watched those western movies so many times even back then that I immediately recognized the Filgaia theme in WIld Arms. Good times!
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

[QUOTE="Justforvisit"]

[QUOTE="catbelly36"]Ah!! You guys are awesome. Someone had said Wild Arms in my first post on another page and now it's here in your list. . Just went to look for screenshots on the web and that's it!!!!!! Whew! I was going insane trying to remember that! lol Thanks so much---now I can head to ebay and buy it again! TracyBlack_Knight_00

Wow, so this explains why the music has this awesome vibe :)

IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts

I am looking for a game that was released in the 90s for PC, I scarcely remember details but that's what I can remember so far

-You played as a shirtless monk with a Chinese ponytail who could fly

-The Starting Level was like a floating shrine, it had lots of green and some tree branches that went all the way up to the shrine there were also some other floating pieces of land that you could fly to (I think one of them had a dungeon with some giant insects that would attack you)

- I remember in the starting level there were some short blue aliens that would speak to you

- In the opening video I remember some windmills and a boy flying...

Can't really remember any more details, I was really young when I played the game and I never really made it past the first zone/level

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Black_Knight_00

I am looking for a game that was released in the 90s for PC, I scarcely remember details but that's what I can remember so far

-The Starting Level was like a floating shrine, it had lots of green and some tree branches that went all the way up to the shrine there were also some other floating pieces of land that you could fly to (I think one of them had a dungeon with some giant insects that would attack you)

- I remember in the starting level there were some short blue aliens that would speak to you

Can't really remember any more details, I was really young when I played the game and I never really made it past the first zone/level

IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Karnov?
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]

Black_Knight_00
Karnov?

No, it was actually a 3d Game and it was action adventure
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]

IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Karnov?

No, it was actually a 3d Game and it was action adventure

Try Project Nomads
Punkomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Punkomatic
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hello, I have been looking for a RPG i played some years ago, on the PC. It was in a fantasy-medieval setting but soon you find out about a crashed aliens spaceship or something like that, and also you find some alien technology (a gun i think). I also remember that the name of the game was rather long, not just one noun or so.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f593b06057a
deactivated-62f593b06057a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-62f593b06057a
Member since 2008 • 192 Posts

is it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizardry_VII:_Crusaders_of_the_Dark_Savant?

DahnyGober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 DahnyGober
Alright, so I used to play this game with my cousin when I was little. Like 5 maybe 6 years old. It was either on the NES or N64 and my gut is leaning on the 64. We played it on split screen with four people. It was a first person shooter and aliens always come to mind when I think of it. I remember playing in this building that had somewhat of a future/sci-fi vibe to it. I don''t remember much else.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Black_Knight_00
Alright, so I used to play this game with my cousin when I was little. Like 5 maybe 6 years old. It was either on the NES or N64 and my gut is leaning on the 64. We played it on split screen with four people. It was a first person shooter and aliens always come to mind when I think of it. I remember playing in this building that had somewhat of a future/sci-fi vibe to it. I don''t remember much else.DahnyGober
Armorines - Project S.W.A.R.M.
Punkomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Punkomatic
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

thank you for the response but it was Hard to be a God

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Black_Knight_00

thank you for the response but it was Hard to be a God

Punkomatic
It's still hard to be a god, I assure you ;)
DahnyGober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 DahnyGober
[QUOTE="DahnyGober"]Alright, so I used to play this game with my cousin when I was little. Like 5 maybe 6 years old. It was either on the NES or N64 and my gut is leaning on the 64. We played it on split screen with four people. It was a first person shooter and aliens always come to mind when I think of it. I remember playing in this building that had somewhat of a future/sci-fi vibe to it. I don''t remember much else.Black_Knight_00

No, sorry, that's not it. When I said aliens, I meant WE, the people I played with and I were aliens.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="DahnyGober"]Alright, so I used to play this game with my cousin when I was little. Like 5 maybe 6 years old. It was either on the NES or N64 and my gut is leaning on the 64. We played it on split screen with four people. It was a first person shooter and aliens always come to mind when I think of it. I remember playing in this building that had somewhat of a future/sci-fi vibe to it. I don''t remember much else.DahnyGober

No, sorry, that's not it. When I said aliens, I meant WE, the people I played with and I were aliens.

Turok Rage Wars? Quake 2?
moonmonkeys1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 moonmonkeys1

Alright, so I used to play this game with my cousin when I was little. Like 5 maybe 6 years old. It was either on the NES or N64 and my gut is leaning on the 64. We played it on split screen with four people. It was a first person shooter and aliens always come to mind when I think of it. I remember playing in this building that had somewhat of a future/sci-fi vibe to it. I don''t remember much else.DahnyGober

Jet Force Gemini?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mai09ejusqM

Aesthete18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#130 Aesthete18
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

Okay I've got two games that came to my mind recently but the details are very limited so even if no one gets it it's okay.

First game should be around late 90s or early 2000s (more likely in the 90s). I had it on pc. It had sought of a Treasure Planet vibe to it. It had the motorcycle type vehicle from the movie and it was kinda like 3D graphics. I remember being stuck on some building where I'd park my bike (the bike flies btw) and I didn't know where to go. The main character was probably in his late teens probably looked like the kid from Treasure Planet. Or I could be completely wrong, unfortunately this is all I remember.

The second game even worse, I think it was for pc. Probably early 2000s. Never played it but the only thing I knew about the game and was fascinated by was that the main character will grow old over time, his hair will become white (and long?) and the trees will grow and die according to seasons maybe. It should be in the 3rd person view since I remember seeing the guy's white hair. That's all I know.

Just for fun I'll throw in my favourite game in the 90s, it's a point and click game and you play a leader of a bike gang.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-62f593b06057a
The third is Full Throttle, an excellent game indeed. The only treasure planet-ish game I can think of is Rogue Galaxy, but that came out in 2007.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Black_Knight_00
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
rickliao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 rickliao
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

[QUOTE="Aesthete18"]

Okay I've got two games that came to my mind recently but the details are very limited so even if no one gets it it's okay.

First game should be around late 90s or early 2000s (more likely in the 90s). I had it on pc. It had sought of a Treasure Planet vibe to it. It had the motorcycle type vehicle from the movie and it was kinda like 3D graphics. I remember being stuck on some building where I'd park my bike (the bike flies btw) and I didn't know where to go. The main character was probably in his late teens probably looked like the kid from Treasure Planet. Or I could be completely wrong, unfortunately this is all I remember.

The second game even worse, I think it was for pc. Probably early 2000s. Never played it but the only thing I knew about the game and was fascinated by was that the main character will grow old over time, his hair will become white (and long?) and the trees will grow and die according to seasons maybe. It should be in the 3rd person view since I remember seeing the guy's white hair. That's all I know.

Just for fun I'll throw in my favourite game in the 90s, it's a point and click game and you play a leader of a bike gang.

Black_Knight_00

Is the first one Scrapland?

i love this game,

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Black_Knight_00

Aesthete18

The first one sounds like Scrapland

The second one sounds like Fable (aka: Project Ego), which was supposed to feature a realistically aging character, growing trees and dynamic seasons, but ended up not having any of that.

Aesthete18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Aesthete18
Pretty sure the character in the first game is human so it can't be scrapland. I think you are right on the second game, seems pretty familiar to me. 3rd game? guess ur not into answering for fun huh? It's okay thanks for the help though, you're really good even with little info you've managed to get 1.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Aesthete18"]Pretty sure the character in the first game is human so it can't be scrapland. I think you are right on the second game, seems pretty familiar to me. 3rd game? guess ur not into answering for fun huh? It's okay thanks for the help though, you're really good even with little info you've managed to get 1.

Someone else answered on the third game. It was obviously Full Throttle Also, the main character in Scrapland is human. He's only wearing a cyber suit or some sh*t. Might be the game you're thinking of after all.
Aesthete18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Aesthete18

[QUOTE="Aesthete18"]Pretty sure the character in the first game is human so it can't be scrapland. I think you are right on the second game, seems pretty familiar to me. 3rd game? guess ur not into answering for fun huh? It's okay thanks for the help though, you're really good even with little info you've managed to get 1. Black_Knight_00
Someone else answered on the third game. It was obviously Full Throttle Also, the main character in Scrapland is human. He's only wearing a cyber suit or some sh*t. Might be the game you're thinking of after all.

Oh sorry my bad, didn't see the other answer. About Scrapland, I don't remember there being health and map indicators. ArghhH!! wish I could remember more, for all I know it could be a point and click game, feels like it. The building I remember being on looked medievel, like a castle wall but the game wasn't in medievel times. I would land my vehicle on top of the building kinda like a helipad of soughts, and there was a door there which led to a bar or something. I remember being so frustrated not knowing what to do. The only other thing I could do was (this might help) get the vehicle and fly but I think the flying was automatic, and you'd fly along side a building. The view would be from the side (like Mario games). And I think the vehicle will stop at a window and there'd be a girl there you could talk to. That's all I can really remember about the game. Oh yeah in this scene he wasn't wearing a robot suit I can be sure of that, I don't know why but the image of a young pirate comes to mind. This must be hard to process, sorry my mind plays tricks on me while it tortures my desire to remember.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-62f593b06057a
Could it be Flashback? That was an action/platformer. In the beginning the guy steals a flying motorbike and at one point you go into a bar-ish sort of place, but it seems like a stretch...
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

BK you've been a lifesaver in the past, let's see if you can name this one....

Okay, from what I remember it was a rally racing game. I believe it was from the mid-late 90s, though it could've been as recent as the early-mid '00s. I'd say between '95-'05, but that's just a guess. It was not 3D, but was all hand-drawn sprites and was viewed from an overhead isometric perspective while racing. I have a feeling it may have been an SNK arcade game but can't be sure. I'm almost certain it was arcade though. The graphics were quite detailed and colorful. That's about all I can remember...

It's bugging the hell out of me, I can't find anything. Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Black_Knight_00

Okay, from what I remember it was a rally racing game. I believe it was from the mid-late 90s, though it could've been as recent as the early-mid '00s. I'd say between '95-'05, but that's just a guess. It was not 3D, but was all hand-drawn sprites and was viewed from an overhead isometric perspective while racing. I have a feeling it may have been an SNK arcade game but can't be sure. I'm almost certain it was arcade though. The graphics were quite detailed and colorful. That's about all I can remember...

MirkoS77
Easy :P Neo Drift Out (aka Visco Rally Championship 1996)
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 MirkoS77

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

Black_Knight_00

Damn you're good. +1. That's it, gracias! :)

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#142 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

MirkoS77

He's the best, at least when it comes to remembering stuff. Now, as far as actual gaming goes...:P

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 MirkoS77

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Easy :P Neo Drift Out (aka Visco Rally Championship 1996)Metamania

He's the best, at least when it comes to remembering stuff. Now, as far as actual gaming goes...:P

:lol:

Ouch.:P Seriously though, I don't think there's a game I've tried to remember here that he's been unable to know. Impressive......most impressive.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

MirkoS77

:lol:

Ouch.:P Seriously though, I don't think there's a game I've tried to remember here that he's been unable to know. Impressive......most impressive.

Don't tell the ladies. You're welcome by the way ;)
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#145 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
I swear I heard this Game Over song before, and I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the game is, or even the song's name (which is why I had to write it myself real quick in GarageBand iOS). But what I do know is that it came out sometime on or after the PS2, and it's a JRPG (not Final Fantasy or Wild Arms). And I swear it was a game I enjoyed playing a lot. Oh, and I believe that Game Over theme is somehow incorporated into the game's Main Theme.
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 tjoeb123
Oh, and it's seriously making my head hurt trying to remember it.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="tjoeb123"]I swear I heard this Game Over song before, and I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the game is, or even the song's name (which is why I had to write it myself real quick in GarageBand iOS). But what I do know is that it came out sometime on or after the PS2, and it's a JRPG (not Final Fantasy or Wild Arms). And I swear it was a game I enjoyed playing a lot. Oh, and I believe that Game Over theme is somehow incorporated into the game's Main Theme.

I don't really play JRPGs, so I can't help you there, but I found this Better than nothing, I guess
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 tjoeb123
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="tjoeb123"]I swear I heard this Game Over song before, and I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the game is, or even the song's name (which is why I had to write it myself real quick in GarageBand iOS). But what I do know is that it came out sometime on or after the PS2, and it's a JRPG (not Final Fantasy or Wild Arms). And I swear it was a game I enjoyed playing a lot. Oh, and I believe that Game Over theme is somehow incorporated into the game's Main Theme.

I don't really play JRPGs, so I can't help you there, but I found this Better than nothing, I guess

I found that a million times over. But I believe I know what it is - one of the more recent Phantasy Stars (either Universe or Portable 2)...
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="tjoeb123"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="tjoeb123"]I swear I heard this Game Over song before, and I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the game is, or even the song's name (which is why I had to write it myself real quick in GarageBand iOS). But what I do know is that it came out sometime on or after the PS2, and it's a JRPG (not Final Fantasy or Wild Arms). And I swear it was a game I enjoyed playing a lot. Oh, and I believe that Game Over theme is somehow incorporated into the game's Main Theme.

I found that a million times over. But I believe I know what it is - one of the more recent Phantasy Stars (either Universe or Portable 2)...

Should be pretty easy to verify then
tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 tjoeb123
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="tjoeb123"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] I don't really play JRPGs, so I can't help you there, but I found this Better than nothing, I guess

Should be pretty easy to verify then

That's what I'm trying to do now. Oh, if only I had Phantasy Star Universe downloaded on my 360 (which it's doing right now) OR if I hadn't sold off my PSP (since Portable 2 isn't on the Vita yet, at least not on the native store)...