DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

Developer Ftastic criticized critics for the game's failure in a Twitter rant.

The Day Before - Kotaku

The team detailed exactly why it believesThe Day Beforefailed, outlining “the experiment where you’re asked to count pink objects in a room and then recall the blue ones.” What Fntastic seems to be talking about here is a form of confirmation bias, as the studio explained that streamers like Herschel “DrDisrespect” Beahm IV presented an “unbiased” look atThe Day Before, but by then the hate was too palpable and overwhelming for anyone to remember his comments, even after patches addressed it problems.

The developers said that despite the disdain the game faced,it was reselling on the black market for $200, which surely indicated its popularity. As such, Fntastic has insisted folks “subscribe to our social networks” to see what’s next for the team.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Ok. I put all the blame, 100% of it, on the developer.

Out of principle, I'll make sure to never touch anything these guys make now or in the future. Also, their studio name is stupid.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts

I know doxxing is generally bad but man I wish people put those hacker resources into finding frauds like this. It would make a lot of fake developers think twice about trying to scam people with crowdfunding embezzlement and fake games.

LeonScottKenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 LeonScottKenny
Member since 2023 • 34 Posts

I don't know whether I'm more amazed, or disgusted by their audacity.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

Generally speaking for games that score in the "average" range I'd argue that people should first play the game before completely trashing it, but no one needs (or needed to, since it is now defunct) to touch this pile of dogshit to recognize what it is.

Game was a scam. The fact they're talking this shit proves it, and shows that they'll probably be back again to try the same scam.

There was no love and care put into this game, only promises and failed attempts to deliver on those promises.