GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2002 GNS
Member since 2015 • 923 Posts

Expeditions: Rome. Gonna call it quits. The game is simply too hard for me. I've been stuck trying to take-over the Mythelene fort for 2 days now without any solutions: the objective is either to kill the leader (yeah, good luck with that) or wear down his forces to only 5 (yeah, good luck with that when every third move he has support incoming). It seems that all of my characters are either underleveled or underequiped. With levelling I can do something about, but not in regards to equipment; either I've missed something crucial to the game or there is no equipment to buy or find!

DzulfiqarZS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2003  Edited By DzulfiqarZS
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

I currently playing Genshin Impact, Osu, and ETS2, also Valorant

Itenas – Institut Teknologi Nasional

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2004 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1352 Posts

Currently playing CoD MW2, I gotta say I do not like the campaign or multiplayer as much as the last couple releases. Maybe I’m just getting burned out with too many CoD games coming out one after another.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2005 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

Fallout 4

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2006 GNS

Completed Little Hope and the ending ruins a perfectly good horror narrative (at least in my opinion)to keep the player's guessing what is real going on - why are the characters ancestors or maybe their mirror images from a different time-line trying to establish connection with them only to take the rug from the player's feet at the end of it all. The movement and the camera controls were also left much to be desired. I think I liked Man of Medan much more than Little Hope, because Man of Medan, while you can, if made the right in-game searches, find out that there is nothing supernatural going on not too far into the game, but in the end, you can still have many different playthroughs. In this game, your choices in the end does not matter at all, because of the said ending, and, personally, I have not seen the ending coming in anyway.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2008 GNS

Been playing The Devil Inside Me (the last entry of Anthology what not series) and I just rage quitted. The story outside the player control is probably the worst in terms of in-game made decisions, the camera controls are somehow even worse, oh, and now, there's a mini-game - electrically wire the connections, but either I am dumb or their diagrams don't actually help at all. Nah, I'm going back to killing Mongols in Ghost of Tsushi.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2009 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7270 Posts

Been playing a lot of turtles cowabunga collection on ps5 possibly the greatest selection of games put together brings back a lots of nostalgia.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#2010 The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

Nothing. Waiting for my Steam Deck to arrive today, and then I will choose one of the 20 games to play that I bought during the last big Steam sale.

I stopped playing Iconoclasts with about an hour remaining in the game, probably. It just became too tedious and annoying. Most overrated MetroidVania ever (except for maybe The Messenger, which really sucks as a MetroidVania.)

iziplaymore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2011  Edited By iziplaymore
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

I often play games directly on the website https://izigames.net/, no need to download them to my computer, they are very convenient and have a lot of games.

kamal5536

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2012 kamal5536
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Really excited for the upcoming update. Flamethrowers, Hulk, Mr. Beast, recon drones, and so much more. Check out this video

https://stfly.me/4ZzwV

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2013 robert_sparkes

Just started the new tales from the borderlands pretty good so far.

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2014 Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

Currently working on Elden ring, just because i played gow Ragnarok, and btw God of War is my favourite series of all time, and because some people were saying that Elden ring could be the game of the year, I wanted to see what made them love this game.

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2015 Masterkiller103

@gns: I would recommend peeking at people's ratings prior to buying the game, unless you are sure it's a good game.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2016 GNS

@masterkiller103 said:

@gns: I would recommend peeking at people's ratings prior to buying the game, unless you are sure it's a good game.

Who said anything about buying :D

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2017 Masterkiller103

Oh sorry didn't know Opsie.

The game is free?

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2018 GNS

@masterkiller103: yeah, sure, let's go with that ;)

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2019 Masterkiller103

Ok 👌.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2020 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3659 Posts

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1&2 HD, definitely have memories of these games and they are difficult to master.

Axiom Verge 2

Started playing it and it's not as good as Axiom Verge though seems easier.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2022 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1175 Posts

Dark Souls Remastered. I've made it my mission to platinum all Soulsborne games, which leaves me with DS1 and Sekiro. Some don't count Sekiro but I do. :3

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2023 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

Just finished Lil Gator Game on Switch... cool little game.

Still playing a couple of other indies, but waiting for Fire Emblem!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2024 DEVILinIRON

Fallout 4

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2025 pillarrocks

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

Started it last night and it reminds me of Heavenly Sword. Definitely like the mental health aspect of the game with Senua seeing things that are in her mind.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2026 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1175 Posts

I just bought Aliens: Fireteam Elite over the weekend. Wow! What a great game. It's a shame that the online community has died down substantially, if what I've read is true. The game is immensely fun. We don't get too many games set in the Alien/Aliens universe, so it's great to see this game ended up good. It probably didn't do too hot sales wise, but then again neither did Alien: Isolation for Sega's standards.

ClaraWa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2027  Edited By ClaraWa2
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

WoW WotLK :)

Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2028  Edited By Masterkiller103

@clarawa2 said:

WoW WotLK :)

Hmmm?

blackra1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2029 blackra1n
Member since 2023 • 6 Posts

1. Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Reunion - Already in Chapter 10. Hopefully I can finish it this week.

2. Fornite

3. Goblin Stone - It's an indie game and still in demo, but the game is good! seems promising.

4. Call of Duty: Warzone - Still the best!

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2030 pillarrocks

Beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection last night. Was able to beat SNES Tournament Fighters and the Sega Genesis version to get the final two trophies. Games weren't hard thanks to the rewind feature of the game and saving through the story mode.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2031 pillarrocks

Sonic Forces

Been playing through the game story mode and the game is good though it does have problems with Sonic in the 3D stages. Like the speed when going fast and falling off edges and dying easily. Game feels short though which I like. After this I can start and finish Sonic Unleashed Ultimate Edition on PS4.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2032 robert_sparkes

Started saints row 4 don't know what to think of it yet. The series really started to fall off after 3 and the reboot was even worse.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2033 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

Still Fire Emblem... great game. Not sure I like it as much as Three Houses, but I'll reserve judgement until I finish it.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2036 GNS

Ghost of Tsushima (PS4). If I play it every day for a couple of hours, might beat it in two weeks. But overall, disappointed in it. Can't see what the fuss was about.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2037 RatchetClank92

@gns: I beat that game a couple months ago, I found the gameplay fun but the long dragged out, unskippable cutscenes really sucked the fun out of it for me. I dreaded it everytime one would come on and I’d have to sit through it.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2038  Edited By GNS

@ratchetclank92: the sword fighting was fun, but after ~ 29+ (I'm doing side missions as well) hours it outstayed its welcome, especially when all you do in this game is kill Mongols. I have yet to remember an instance where the objective or an outcome was not killing Mongols*. At least I've unlocked that 3+ enemy killing combo recently, so it livens up the monotony.

*Okey, there are fox dens (scavenger hunt), shrines (platforming), haiku (cosmetic gear unlocks), bamboo trees (resolve/stamina upgrade) and hot springs (HP upgrade). But they are... well, we have to have something in this huge map while you travel from point A to point B for five minutes straight. At least every place of interest you visit has a fast travel option, which significantly reduces the travel time, and the loading times are nearly non-existent. So, in this regard - chef's kiss to the devs.

blackra1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2039 blackra1n
Member since 2023 • 6 Posts

I've tried the Goblin Stone, and the game seems promising! If you are a fan of Goblin, then probably this game might of interest to you.

Goblin Stone

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2040  Edited By robert_sparkes

Still playing through trek to yomi very fun indie. Like the art style.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2041 GNS

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4). Started DLCs. After a year of not playing, had to come to terms after dying a bunch of times that this game does not have a counter button and you must always evade whenever the white spheres appear over spidey's head.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2042 DEVILinIRON

Hogwarts Legacy!

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2043 RatchetClank92

Just beat Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and started Hogwarts Legacy.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2044  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Hogwarts Legacy.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2045 pillarrocks

Stars Wars Episode One Racer

Actually fun game though I am unsure how upgrading works though realize you need to on order to beat the harder tracks. Definitely looks better on PS4 but hate how dark some of the levels are especially when entering a cave and waiting for background to appears and rocks.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2046 pillarrocks

@gns:

I played a bit of it and don't see how it's good. Might have to go back to it sometime later. I like Japan games like Onimusha.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2047  Edited By GNS

@pillarrocks: Are you referring to Spider-Man? I mostly like the traversals where you can swing hundreds of meters in a giffy. Main game was a 7/10. The DLCs are... well... more of the main game, but significantly shorter.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2048 pillarrocks

@gns said:

@pillarrocks: Are you referring to Spider-Man? I mostly like the traversals where you can swing hundreds of meters in a giffy. Main game was a 7/10. The DLCs are... well... more of the main game, but significantly shorter.

Ghost of Tsushima.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2049 GNS

@pillarrocks: Oh, yeah, I regret spending that much money on it. Way too long and repetitive. What is going for it is the graphics and the optimization: 10/10. The rest... combat might be good, but it's all you do, so it gets repetitive (no combos as well, just light, heavy attack and block regarding swordplay; sure, different stances and some special moves, or pressing triangle and square gives you a higher chance of cutting a foe faster, but...).

JAMESTAYLOR105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2050 JAMESTAYLOR105
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

One of the board games listed on your website is "Catan," also known as "Settlers of Catan." This game is a classic strategy game that involves players building settlements, cities, and roads on an island. Players must gather resources like wood, brick, and wheat to build their settlements, and they can trade with each other to acquire the resources they need.

Catan is a popular game for both casual and serious board game enthusiasts. It is known for its simple gameplay mechanics, strategic depth, and replayability. The game is also easy to learn and can be played with a variety of group sizes, making it a great choice for family game nights or social gatherings.

Overall, Catan is a fantastic board game that has stood the test of time and remains a popular choice for gamers of all ages and skill levels.

I've read about this game on "https://boardgamesuniverse.com/"