DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

Soon I will have a Vita. But right now I have a Steam Deck, a Nintendo Switch and two PSPs. I play my PSPs the most. The games I am playing right now are Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee and Phantasy Star Portable 2. How about you?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34730 Posts

GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DS lite, New 3DS, Switch. Only use the Switch now.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14822 Posts

GBC, DS, PSP, PS Vita. Haven't use any of them in years.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

I have an old Game Boy Color. Don't even know if it still works. I play enough games at home. I'm not worried about gaming when I'm not home. That way I can talk and interact with people once in awhile.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

GBC

PSP

Nintendo DSI

Switch

I barely use any of them tbh, i'm more console than hand held. Although between the lot, i played the GBC the most and PSP the least.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17862 Posts

On hand right now: i have a Switch, 3Ds, Steam Deck and a Funkey S.

Havent used my 3DS in a god while. Must boot it up again at some point. I have some games to finish on it.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11685 Posts

Still have a PSP, but it's my N3DS that still gets a lot of use.

Switch is a hybrid and doesn't really do the portable aspect very well even with the newer models having a better battery. I still use it in portable mode but outside the apartment the battery-life is just too pathetic.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34730 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

Still have a PSP, but it's my N3DS that still gets a lot of use.

Switch is a hybrid and doesn't really do the portable aspect very well even with the newer models having a better battery. I still use it in portable mode but outside the apartment the battery-life is just too pathetic.

They really should improve battery life if they stick with handheld systems. Got the old Switch model and get like 2 hours of a game like Zelda. New model ain't much better, afaik. Like they're balancing between the line of the portable aspect being useless or not.

They should also improve how comfortable it is to hold. I get that they want to keep it flat, but I don't like it. It's already big enough to be a nuisance to bring, might as well make it comfy.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16032 Posts

I have a DS Lite, a 3DS and a PS Vita (but it doesn't work).

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 516 Posts

Only a New 3DS XL, but I haven't really played it much. I don't typically portable game.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1174 Posts

GB, GBC, GBP, GBA, NGPC, Lynx, GG, Nomad, TE, VMU, PSPocket, PSP, PSV, DS, DSi XL, 3DS, N3DSXL, Analogue Pocket, various Game & Watches, Steam Deck, Switch, mobile phone

In order of frequency, I use the Steam Deck, Analogue Pocket, G&W, and New 3DS XL

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

GB, GBC, GBP, GBA, NGPC, Lynx, GG, Nomad, TE, VMU, PSPocket, PSP, PSV, DS, DSi XL, 3DS, N3DSXL, Analogue Pocket, various Game & Watches, Steam Deck, Switch, mobile phone

In order of frequency, I use the Steam Deck, Analogue Pocket, G&W, and New 3DS XL

That's quite a collection!

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11685 Posts

@Litchie: Grabbed the newer model when I heared it had better battery-life. It's still just barely scratching two hours with some of the more demanding games. Granted, I am finally playing TLoZ: Tears of the Kingdom. Know someone with the original Switch and apparently it barely does half an hour for the new Zelda.

Agreed on the comfort, clearly designed to be similar to tablets. Though it's not terribly uncomfortable either, just not a good replacement to the 3DS, closer to a WiiU Gamepad in terms of comfort/ function.

Sad reality is the Switch was designed to be docked a lot of the time, with the optional chance to play on the go for short periods. Such as: travelling a train one-way.

3DS is better in almost every way when it comes to portability. Both have great library of games though and Switch will get more favor for being more current with newer releases.

I travel fairly often and rarely take my Switch. Only doing now to play some Tears.

timemasheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 timemasheen
Member since 2015 • 489 Posts

I have a gameboy color, sega game gear, nintendo ds, 3ds, sony psp, sony vita, nintendo switch. I used to have more, but I don't know what happened to them.

Tuskenraider80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Tuskenraider80
Member since 2022 • 65 Posts

portable game systems i still have

PSP 3000

original Gameboy Advance SP cobalt blue

Nintendo DSi