AdGuard, the best non-root Android app I've used on my phone to date!

skywalkerforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Edited By skywalkerforce
Member since 2007 • 186 Posts

I know this post may seem out of my normal gaming blogs but trust me, if you are a mobile user/gamer, you are going to love this! As I started to use my computer less and my phone more, I noticed I had some of the same concerns when looking for games not published on the normal Google Play store as I did on PC. Ads!!!! They can be highly intrusive and irritating when done incorrectly. Now I don't advocate ad blocking on sites you want to support that have non-intrusive ads but for the ones that make it impossible to navigate, this is the app for you. I have used AdGuard on my PC for over a year now. AdGuard is just as powerful on Android as it is as a web browser extension. Even the free version has saved me quite a lot of data and that's important for many mobile users who have low data caps on their monthly plan.

There are a ton of amazing features with the premium product and with an incredibly low priced annual fee, as well as frequent sales on their lifetime license (though the lifetime at full cost is only $50), you will never regret making the plunge. Though, if you want to try the free product, it performs like a champ. I've tried it on various video streaming services, social media, and less than stellar warez sites. It has never failed me unlike some of its mobile competitors that may or may not start with DNS.....

Bottom line, if you are tired of dealing with full screen ads and annoying, fake virus alerts then you should not hesitate to head over to AdGuard's website and try it out for yourself. They have a ton of information and walk-throughs to get you going and answer any concerns that you may have. Hope this helps my mobile users save a bit of data in the future so we can focus on what on what matters, THE GAMES!

adisa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 adisa
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

nice

Louis117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points