Indiegame Review ft MonsterCry Eternal: A new card game enters the big scene.

Bush_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bush_Dog
Member since 2017 • 294 Posts

Another week, another indie game review for mobile. And for this week's game, MonsterCry Eternal from Nyou Inc. The game is collectible card game with an RPG twist. CCG in a way that your main characters or party are the cards itself that you can collect or buy in the game. All this card with their unique art style can be upgraded and equipped by in game items making your card unique against other players. Now let's go to the gameplay. The gameplay of the game is a 3v3 turn based strategy game where you pit your team against AI in dungeons or against other players for the ranking.

Now let's go to the pros:

- The Art style is really nice.

- The gameplay is so simple yet fun.

- The AIs really do give a fight.

- Free to play.

Cons:

- There's an Auto-play option that when I use gives my timing off and wrong skill combo.

- Sometimes it has slow loading between transitions.

- When you've already reached a high level it becomes more easy.

Also if you're already a veteran player and finished all the dungeons, it currently a good time to return because there's a new set of cards and two new dungeons. For more info on their November update you can check this link: http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=mobirumdiscovery&bbsId=1662&id=974546

My final verdict for the game is 7/10 for now. I believe it still has a lot more potential maybe 3-4 months and this game could be a perfect 10/10.

Lastly, I'm not really sure on the way I review stuffs since the games I review are only the games I like. So maybe you can give me suggestions on how to improve. Thank you!