Did you guys try the new game Blazing Chrome yet?

JDKGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JDKGR
Member since 2015 • 37 Posts

Hello there!

Well first, I have to say that I am a sucker for anything related to the 90s, so it is naturally normal that I was drawn towards this game! If you love games like Contra or Metal Slug, for sure you will love this one! It's action packed 90s goodness to the max! haha!

Blazing Chrome is insanely good, the controls are tight, the music is vibrant and mixed with Genesis vibes, the graphics are cool and the gameplay is succulent like a fine wine haha.

All that said, words cannot describe how much I love this game, I played it during one of my stream sessions and I had a lot of fun discovering it!

Here's the full edited version of this session, it should give you a good idea of what to expect from this game!

Hope you like what you see! The same indie dev is also preparing another game with similar graphics! ^^ (name of the dev is Joymasher!)

In case u wanna see me play live, you can find me here (I play mainly Mario Maker 2 tho)

https://www.twitch.tv/lajeandom

Let me know what you think of the game! ^^

ps,this is not an ad for the game or wtv I just really loved it.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Yep. But GS doesn't take kindly to self-promotion so this might get locked.

The game is good though. If you like this type of game you shall buy it.

I did run into a bug: The boss in the easiest zone became invulnerable when I was hitting it a lot, and I had to reset progress since dying did not fix it. But whatever. It's so good that I don't care.

There is local 2 player so if there is anyone in your life who wants to do this, that's always more fun.

JDKGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JDKGR
Member since 2015 • 37 Posts

@KungfuKitten: I did not encounter that bug. One of my friend found out a very easy way to kill one of the bosses: https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistObservantKuduTBTacoRight

And in that clip he is in Hardcore mode haha!