Steelersfan4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Steelersfan4Life
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Ok Gamers I am a mom of 3 who want to play fortnite what game system or system should I get them? Mind you all im a single mom and cant do 400x3 lol so What would work the best Would the new switchlite coming out support it? or should I go for a switch or what. I am thinking of having a big system for in our house and then maybe each have a handheld depending on what would be best for a 10 yr old boy 8 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy . any advice on the systems and what they support would be great thanks

Chrissy

DList4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 DList4ever
Member since 2019 • 213 Posts

@steelersfan4life: Switch Lite will handle Fortnite no problem. In fact, so will just about anything with a computer chip these days. lol.

A main Switch and then several Switch Lites for the other kiddies does indeed seem to be the way everyone is going so, yeah, I don't see why that wouldn't work just fine for your family too. Just bear in mind that the kids might have to copy their game saves back and forth through the Nintendo Switch Online if they want to play on both systems but given that the service is something like $35 a year for the whole family, that shouldn't be a problem I don't think.

Oh and for goodness sake, get a game for yourself while you're at it. They're fun and will help you stay sane. Or as my own mom put it when I was growing up--- being able to kill bad guys in a video game kept her from killing otherwise good kids when they decided to act like they were bad. ;D

Good Luck.

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

Get a regular Switch for the family. You'll need extra money for games. Start with Mario Kart where they all can play since they'll have to take turns playing Fornite.