Luigi's Mansion 3 rumored to launch in July.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

https://www.joycongamers.com/luigis-mansion-3-rumored-to-release-sooner-than-later/

According to a Korean rating board report, it could come soon. Would July be too soon?

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 are releasing in July so I don't see Luigi's Mansion being crammed in there.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

August seems plausible since June and July are filled.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts

Doubt it, they will probably do 1 release a month until the end of the year. I'm guessing this will be an October release.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

The sooner the better, because it's going to start to get busy from August onwards (Astral Chain etc).

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

Astral Chain releases at the end of August so it might make sense for the fall unless something for the season is announced at e3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

There are too many games all coming out within the same time frame as it is now.

The early part of the year has been quiet. We got NSMBUD in early January, and then Yoshi's Crafted World at the end of March. Other than that it's mostly been filled out with ports on the eShop like FF games, Cuphead, and now Resident Evil games. Dragon's Dogma and Saint's Row came along in the midst of all that, too.

But now in the coming Summer months we're getting Cadence of Hyrule, Bloodstained, Super Mario Maker 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Oninaki, Wolfenstein: Young Blood, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina.

Theeeeen, we've got Dragon Quest XI S, Rune Factory 4 Special, Super Meat Boy Forever, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, and Link's Awakening likely coming sometime after in the Fall. All of this before the Holiday release season, and not including any other surprise announcements that might come during E3.

They could have spread things out a little better.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that Persona 5R game is coming sometime soon probably, too.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01

@Ovirew said:

There are too many games all coming out within the same time frame as it is now.

The early part of the year has been quiet. We got NSMBUD in early January, and then Yoshi's Crafted World at the end of March. Other than that it's mostly been filled out with ports on the eShop like FF games, Cuphead, and now Resident Evil games. Dragon's Dogma and Saint's Row came along in the midst of all that, too.

But now in the coming Summer months we're getting Cadence of Hyrule, Bloodstained, Super Mario Maker 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Oninaki, Wolfenstein: Young Blood, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina.

Theeeeen, we've got Dragon Quest XI S, Rune Factory 4 Special, Super Meat Boy Forever, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, and Link's Awakening likely coming sometime after in the Fall. All of this before the Holiday release season, and not including any other surprise announcements that might come during E3.

They could have spread things out a little better.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that Persona 5R game is coming sometime soon probably, too.

Yeah true... one of their main games (like Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing) needs to come out in June/July.

But it wouldn't surprise me if one of their main games gets pushed to next year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

@hrt_rulz01: well like I said, Super Mario Maker 2 in June and Fire Emblem 3H in July. Those are main games if there ever were any!

It doesn't make sense to me why Luigi's Mansion wouldn't try to aim for a Fall release, because of Halloween. Animal Crossing would fit in for any season release, but I think that usually lands in Fall most of the time too?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hrt_rulz01

@Ovirew said:

@hrt_rulz01: well like I said, Super Mario Maker 2 in June and Fire Emblem 3H in July. Those are main games if there ever were any!

It doesn't make sense to me why Luigi's Mansion wouldn't try to aim for a Fall release, because of Halloween. Animal Crossing would fit in for any season release, but I think that usually lands in Fall most of the time too?

I'm in Australia, so Fall is a different time for me... lol.

Anyway, the main one I'm hyped for is Astral Chain! Hopefully that doesn't get delayed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

@hrt_rulz01: It looks like promotional art for the game came out a week ago. They gave female character some nice assets.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hrt_rulz01

@Ovirew: Yeah I saw that... lol. Can't wait!