AgentSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 AgentSword
Member since 2013 • 27 Posts

2020 is almost over with and what is your prediction for the Big N in 2021. So here is mine

• Zelda 3D collection will come with Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword
  • BOTW2 will be released for the holiday of 2021
  • New Mario Golf game
  • Metroid Prime 4 won't be released in 2021 maybe another new trailer more like 2022 but the Prime HD Trilogy will get a summer of 2021 released
  • Bayonetta 3 will be released in the late summer of 2021
  • The next Smash Fighter be revealed are the Twin from Astral Chain
  • Speaking of Astral Chain we will get a teaser for the next Astral Chain at E3 if there going to be one
  • More 3rd party game like Call of Duty MW (the first 3 games) and GTA III
  • Nintendo 64 games will come to Nintendo Online
  • A new powerful Switch with 4K and can play games at 60 FPS which is a rumor for 2021 will be called the Super Nintendo Switch name after the Super NES and will cost $349.99 and set the be released this holiday
  • The current standard Switch will get a price drop of $249.99 while the Switch Lite will still be at $199.99

So what are yours

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@agentsword said:

2020 is almost over with and what is your prediction for the Big N in 2021. So here is mine

• Zelda 3D collection will come with Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword
  • BOTW2 will be released for the holiday of 2021
  • New Mario Golf game
  • Metroid Prime 4 won't be released in 2021 maybe another new trailer more like 2022 but the Prime HD Trilogy will get a summer of 2021 released
  • Bayonetta 3 will be released in the late summer of 2021
  • The next Smash Fighter be revealed are the Twin from Astral Chain
  • Speaking of Astral Chain we will get a teaser for the next Astral Chain at E3 if there going to be one
  • More 3rd party game like Call of Duty MW (the first 3 games) and GTA III
  • Nintendo 64 games will come to Nintendo Online
  • A new powerful Switch with 4K and can play games at 60 FPS which is a rumor for 2021 will be called the Super Nintendo Switch name after the Super NES and will cost $349.99 and set the be released this holiday
  • The current standard Switch will get a price drop of $249.99 while the Switch Lite will still be at $199.99

So what are yours

I like the sound of these... I've been hanging out to hear more about Bayonetta 3 & a new Astral Chain would be cool. And a Zelda collection with those games would be awesome.

As for the "4k Switch", that's not going to happen. We may see a slightly more powerful/refined Switch, but it won't be 4k. I predict (if it happens at all), that it'll be a jump similar to what we saw with the New 3DS.

I also hope we see an announcement of the next new 3D Mario game, hopefully Mario Odyssey 2.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7334 Posts

-The Zelda 3D collection will happen, but broken into two parts; TP/WW, OoT/MM each will retail for $50. Skyward Sword will get a $60 stand-alone release. BotW2 will come out in November.

-Bayonetta 3 will come out this year.

-Metroid Prime 4 will not.

-But there will be a new 2D Metroid.

-New Mario Golf.

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

My prediction for 2021 is that the Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite will continue to sell well and will keep growing and will end up being the #1 portable of the year.