Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Libras_Flame
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

check out my video------> https://shrinke.me/wAGbH

The Pokemon franchise is headed back to the Sinnoh region with Gen IV remakes Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. Here’s everything you need to know about the wildly-anticipated Nintendo Switch RPG coming out in 2021.

Originally releasing in 2006 on Nintendo DS, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl has grown a massive following ever since. So much so that the community has been begging Game Freak to remake the fourth generation RPGs for years now.

Thankfully, fans won’t have to wait much longer as on February 26, Nintendo officially announced the Gen IV remake’s Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl for Nintendo Switch. Here is everything we know so far about Sinnoh titles.

Along with its February 26 reveal, The Pokemon Company also provided fans with a quick one-minute debut trailer for Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. The first thing that immediately sticks out in the video is the game’s drastic departure from both 2018’s Let’s Go and 2019’s Sword & Shield.

Instead of reusing a current-gen engine to imagine the games in full 3D, the RPGs are focusing more on being faithful ports and opting for a new “chibi” art style that has never been seen before in the franchise. The closest thing to it graphically is 2016’s X and Y.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7334 Posts

Good. I was getting worried.