deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Super Smash Bro Ultimate (unlocked 63 characters so far its pretty fun but kinda easy fighting game but im not a big fighter fan)

Fire Emblem Three Houses (so far not liking it that much graphics don't seem that great and hate talking to people at school not my fav fire emblem)

FF7/FF12 (Trying to beat FF7 without cheats great game FF12 is ok a bit boring since I beat it twice on pc/ps4)

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night (Loving the game but the frame rate drops a lot when I entered 3d level with tons of frogs on screen can hardly play it)

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 (its ok but I already beat the game on ps4 so bit burned out on megaman x)

I am planning on getting Breath of the Wild next anything you think im missing I know I wanna get Hollow Knight too

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

@ProtossRushX: It's a pretty good library, I too am a MetroidVania fanatic lol.

Couldn't bring myself to look into RotN Switch edition. As a Backer I picked PS4 and was a good choice.

May be worth your interest to grab Owlboy at somepoint, it's not as long as Hollow Knight but a pretty good and interesting take on the MetroidVania genre.

Never really gave Fire Emblem a chance because Makai Senki Disgaea was always my Tactical RPG of choice, so don't have much say if you should stick with it. RPG games are long commitments so if you are not loving the experience? might be better to move along.

Personally think every Switch owner should dive in and give Splatoon 2 a try. It's a really good game, built upon the original in all the right ways. Doesn't match your list however you maybe surprised how much you like it. It's charming, content heavy, and polished. I would argue all the things Smash offers but has good online multiplayer (if you pursue that area)

Super Mario Maker 2 is also great, the free Zelda master sword update is pretty cool.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

Unless you just purchased a Switch, your lack of a suitable library is disturbing because there is sooo much to play. Work on it!

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@ProtossRushX:

Pretty decent. Smash Bros and Fire Emblem are great but I was really disappointed with Breath of the Wild. It didn't really *feel* like a Zelda game. Not a big fan of Mega Man either. Hollow Knight is an awesome game though! Very Castlevania-ish. 👌

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

You own what, 6 games? That's not enough to even be considered a library IMO. So yeah, you got a few good games, grats. But you're really far away from having a good library

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

If you didn't have a WiiU? maybe worth checking out Bayonetta 2, and one of my favorite games ever Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

You have most of the big ones once you get BotW, and maybe Splat 2 and Mario Maker 2. I'd also suggest Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (and 1 is being re-released soon!)

I agree that FE 3H isn't my favorite FE game. I don't hate the talking, but it does mess with my OCD having to run around and find everyone each week or whatever. I kind of miss the GBA days when the heroes didn't have the time to wander off and build relationships outside of battles lol.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34699 Posts

4/10, only because of Smash.

FE3H = meh.
FF7/12 = very meh.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night = wannabe Castlevania, but worse = meh. It's also a bad port.
Mega Man X Legacy collection = meh.

Add Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey and Hollow Knight, and it'd be a lot better.

This is the collection you've had when making all of those "Switch is king" threads in SW? You don't even have the good stuff.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9411 Posts

*sees Hollow Knight*

Checks out

Get Slay The Spire and Golf Story

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

I’m just getting started on the Switch Lite just got it for Christmas 2019 here is what i have so far.

Pokémon Sword

Civilization VI

Mega Man 11

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

I rate it a 7/10 for your JRPG of choice.

I recommends Game Dev Studio if you can get it on a sale. Its a nice little distraction, found myself playing it over and over when I got bored with everything else.