All things related to Biden's presidential woes! He ate ice cream ya'll.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8777 Posts

I mean wtf! Biden eats ice cream while Trump drinks the tears of violated women. There must be something wrong going on! Serious misstep on Biden's part. Handlers should have kept him on a shorter leash. Amiright?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58340 Posts

He old, man. I mean, like, dammmmmmmmmmn. He so old.

Nah but seriously, can't believe it's a choice between Biden and Trump. Good god this country needs to do better. Both options are just terrible (obviously Trump is waaaaaaaaaaaay way way way worse, but still...both are not great).

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4232 Posts

Ya. How dare he enjoy an ice cream treat. I mean…..it’s not like he’s got world politics and problems of the country to deal with.

Also people talk like they won’t be 81 years old one day. This is age discrimination, at its best.

Avatar image for deactivated-661eae767772c
deactivated-661eae767772c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 deactivated-661eae767772c
Member since 2022 • 245 Posts

Lol Trump acts like he wont be the same age as Biden was whilst in office. Stupid, fat, orange ****.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15571 Posts

Was it a tan ice-cream cone with Dijon flavor?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127508 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Nah but seriously, can't believe it's a choice between Biden and Trump. Good god this country needs to do better. Both options are just terrible (obviously Trump is waaaaaaaaaaaay way way way worse, but still...both are not great).

One is OK, the other is the worst president ever elected.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8244 Posts
@horgen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

One is OK, the other is the worst president ever elected.

Greatest president of my lifetime.

The Left have made him a Matyr.

TRUMP 2024

Loading Video...
SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SargentD

BTW Leftists making retaliation threads to thier own leftist threads is peak meta lol

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SargentD
Loading Video...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts

@outworld222 said:

Ya. How dare he enjoy an ice cream treat. I mean…..it’s not like he’s got world politics and problems of the country to deal with.

Also people talk like they won’t be 81 years old one day. This is age discrimination, at its best.

a lot of people will not be 81 one day.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEVILinIRON
@sargentd said:

BTW Leftists making retaliation threads to thier own leftist threads is peak meta lol

No-one wants you here. J/K. But how about not three posts in a row, from now forward? You're not going to change anyone's mind with the spamming. Spamming just means you know you are being ineffective at trolling so you spam, as a last resort. Also, maybe make your own threads and we'll see how that goes.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SargentD
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:

No-one wants you here. J/K. But how about not three posts in a row, from now forward? You're not going to change anyone's mind with the spamming. Spamming just means you know you are being ineffective at trolling so you spam, as a last resort. Also, maybe make your own threads and we'll see how that goes.

It's called replying to a thread. Sorry it upsets you I don't circle jerk with you!

Loading Video...

Wild!!!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEVILinIRON
@sargentd said:
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:

It's called replying to a thread. Sorry it upsets you I don't circle jerk with you!

You're not replying you are spamming. I'm sorry your friends haven't shown up yet for your circle, jerk!

Loading Video...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SargentD

@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:

You're not replying you are spamming. I'm sorry your friends haven't shown up yet for your circle, jerk!

Loading Video...

Your getting nervous man!!

Why why why whywhywhywhy

Loading Video...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4490047-trump-holds-6-point-lead-over-biden-despite-legal-woes-poll/

Trump holds 6-point lead over Biden despite legal woes: Poll

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:

Loading Video...

lol fox's raging hard on against ice cream..

the north american ice cream alliance is going to have to sue fox news for defamation.

i hear the average settlement is like $700M

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SargentD

So Biden casually mentions a ceasefire in Gaza coming monday while eating ice cream... lol

Correct me if im wrong.. isn't there a significant amount of democrat voters pissed off about the continued support of bombings in Gaza...

I dont think this a good look for Biden.. especially since there is still no.ceasefire and he's still pledging more weaponry and support to Israel in the conflict.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

This is definitely going to piss off pro palestine voters more than it does the right wing...

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19574 Posts

@sargentd: You're going off-topic, mate.

This thread is about Biden's worst offence in office - he's alleged to have eaten an ice cream.

If you don't understand why that's the most important issue in the lead up to the 2024 election, then you haven't been paying enough attention to your regular news sources.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SargentD

@Planeforger said:

@sargentd: You're going off-topic, mate.

This thread is about Biden's worst offence in office - he's alleged to have eaten an ice cream.

If you don't understand why that's the most important issue in the lead up to the 2024 election, then you haven't been paying enough attention to your regular news sources.

Ironically..

I'm the only one actually adressing the real thing lol

That the prog left is pissed biden is eating ice cream and claiming a cease fire is on the way in Gaza. when it's not...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

Wonder how big the meltdown will be when trump loses again. He can't even hold onto Republican voters this time.

As for ice cream, still a bit too cold to eat that. Spring/Summer treat.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Vaasman

@sargentd said:

Ironically..

That the prog left is pissed biden is eating ice cream and claiming a cease fire is on the way in Gaza. when it's not...

There's no winning when you invent the loss, eh?

I guaran-fucking-tee if he had just ate ice cream and not answered any questions you'd say he was disrespecting the conversation by refusing to answer questions and therefore cares more about desserts than the Israel/Gaza war.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4232 Posts

@Vaasman: exactly. You can’t satisfy everyone every time. Inevitably there’s always a group that’s not gonna like you for a reason. That’s the way it is.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SargentD
@Vaasman said:
@sargentd said:

Ironically..

I guaran-fucking-tee if he had just ate ice cream and not answered any questions you'd say he was disrespecting the conversation by refusing to answer questions and therefore cares more about desserts than the Israel/Gaza war.

Bro.. Stephen Colbert even has to make fun of it..

Loading Video...

You got WaPo even making fun of it.. Link

Like you got democrats calling it out everywhere.. let's not pretend it's just FaUX NeWss that thinks this was goofy looking and not a good look..

And this also happens as Biden has Muslim voters protest voting him in the Michigan primary...

The real question is..

Where's that ceasefire he was talking about?

Loading Video...

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Vaasman

@sargentd said:
@Vaasman said:

Bro.. Stephen Colbert even has to make fun of it..

You got WaPo even making fun of it.. Link

Like you got democrats calling it out everywhere.. let's not pretend it's just FaUX NeWss that thinks this was goofy looking and not a good look..

And this also happens as Biden has Muslim voters protest voting him in the Michigan primary...

The real question is..

Where's that ceasefire he was talking about?

Wow a tic toc and comedian on a slow news day, that's some pretty damning evidence of how much people care about icecream-gate 🙄

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 984 Posts

The fact @sargentd is freaking out about ice-cream shows how weird this cult is.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SargentD
@robertos said:

The fact @sargentd is freaking out about ice-cream shows how weird this cult is.

I just hope democrats like yourself, continue to act pompous and keep ignoring the real fracturing happening on the left with the Israel/Palestine war.

Hope they stay home. Will cost you Michigan.

And I will be that guy in the .gif

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

I just hope democrats like yourself, continue to act pompous and keep ignoring the real fracturing happening on the left with the Israel/Palestine war.

Because Donald Trump would have totally stopped Israel's genocide by now lol....

GOP has been even more fractured these last few years tbh.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DEVILinIRON

@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

I actually think you might be right about the fracturing going on with the left. It's unfortunate, but I can see truth there. I just hope Trump is found guilty of all his many crimes. With all he's done, it would be a disaster to see him coming to power once again.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Robertos
@DEVILinIRON said:
@sargentd said:
@robertos said:

I actually think you might be right about the fracturing going on with the left.

Going to be real here, these specific far left people are complete and total idiots. While Biden isn't doing exactly what they want, Trump would be WAY worse for their cause.

Watch: Trump Says You’ve Got to “Finish the Problem” in Gaza | The New Republic

Trump made a phone call toFox & FriendsTuesday morning and gave an impromptu interview to hosts Lawrence Jones and Brian Kilmeade. After being asked whether he is “on board with the way the IDF is taking the fight in Gaza,” Trump responded, “You’ve got to finish the problem.”