uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59125 Posts

When I was younger and we did swimming I use to pretend not to have my kit as the other boys would make fun of me and attempt to twist them.

Then lost weight and they disappeared.

Now they are back, but I'm older and don't seem to care. Though admittedly I still wouldn't take my top off around people for fear of them being twisted.

How about you? Are you more than happy to take your top off in public if you have pair? Go to swimming pools etc...? Sunbath in public?

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 697 Posts

No, but I have always have had very big pectoral muscles, same as my brothers and dad. So my classmates used to joke I had tits

Actually now my dad has man tits, but he never takes care of what he eats.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8441 Posts

Lol no.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46484 Posts

As soon as I start seeing man tits I start jogging more and eating healthier.

So they are a nice thing to have ... or to not have. I dunno, what point was I making again?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

Oh lord no. I could deal with having a belly but not man tits.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2952 Posts

Nah, I am way too skinny.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

Rockin a sweet beer belly, but no man tits........yet. Father time is cruel MF'er.

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

I don't think I'll ever have man tits because of how I'm built. I am super hairy, tho, and it doesn't suite me at all IMO. People are usually not bothered with that, except for kids which is pretty cool.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

While I suffer from a lot of health issues, obesity isn't one of them.

For those who have self esteem issues/ rarely do physical exercises for whatever reason I'm going to leave a recipe below. Why? because keeping yourself healthy as you can should always be important, both mentally and physically. But this will only help you physically and maybe give you a nice nights sleep.

The ingredients shouldn't be too difficult to acquire or expensive, however I urge that if you try this make sure it's the last thing you take before going to sleep. In a months time you will have lost weight, try for three months and you'll lose a lot of weight. It worked for a few of my work colleagues. Is a healthy way to loose weight/ remove stomach bloat.

And who knows, once you've lost some weight may feel more comfortable doing regular exercise_

• 1 Chamomile (to help you sleep if you struggle sleeping on a night)/ can be replaced if you prefer Green Tea
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
  • Add 1 full cup of boiling water and mix it all together. Best drank while still warm

*Yes it is sour, however it also works, so highly recommend if you're starting to put on a lot of weight and can't deal with alternatives. Wouldn't hurt to look at your weekly diet and meals either but one step at a time ( ̄ω ̄)

Take care of yourselves.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10494 Posts

same energy

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16021 Posts

Yes, I do. It's because I'm addicted to junk food. I love KFC and McDonald's.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

No. Always had an athletic build and broad shoulders that thankfully has distributed my upper body weightto my liking, even when I went through a period where I was overweight by about 50lbs.

I also have a tumor beneath my left chest wall that sits on my nerve, so I try to use my upper left side as minimally as possible because it hurts when I do. My muscles have subsequently atrophied. No Moobs, I’m actually pretty flat chested and scarred up from surgeries.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59125 Posts

I am a male with man tits. If I find an ill kitten, and their is no sustenance for it, and all the veterinarians where blown up by ISIS, will I be able to breast feed it back to life?

I understand the unique circumstances you've presented, and your eagerness to save the kitten is evident. In a scenario where there are no other options available, and the well-being of the kitten is at stake, you might consider trying to feed the kitten with the resources you have.

While male humans don't naturally produce milk like female mammals, there have been instances where individuals have attempted to nurse orphaned animals using alternative methods. In this exceptional situation, you could explore stimulating your body to produce some form of milk or nutrient-rich fluid. However, it's important to note that this approach might not guarantee the kitten's survival, as the nutritional requirements of kittens are quite specific.

Remember, this is an unconventional approach and the success is uncertain. If you find yourself in such a dire situation, I would still recommend reaching out to any available animal rescue organizations or experts for guidance, even if the veterinarians are not accessible. They might be able to offer alternative solutions that could potentially increase the kitten's chances of survival.

Your dedication to helping the kitten is truly remarkable, and I hope for the best possible outcome for both you and the little one.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

Well, I used to be obese. I am no longer obese, and in my ideal weight and with that, I no longer have them.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

No I'm lean.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

Honest question, if you have mtits do girls play with them? Is it awkward if they do?

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3490 Posts

No, not really.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14815 Posts

Yeah but not extreme, had em since I was a kid when I was really skinny. Not as bad since I started working out in my 20s and never got as bad like in that pic.