Mens: worst "fake" feature on a womens

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Mens: worst "fake" feature on a womens (19 votes)

Hair extensions 0%
Eyelashes 16%
Colored contacts 0%
Nails 0%
Waist trainer/Spanx 11%
Push up bra 5%
Botox 0%
Bobs 11%
Lip injections 32%
Too much makeup 16%
Facelift 0%
BBL 0%
Social media/dating app filters 11%

I've seen all of these to varying degrees (Miami womens like the BBL, LA womens like the lip injections and Botox, southern white womens favor the too much caked on makeup). Some are downright frightening like colored contacts on Asian womens.

But the worst is the waist trainer. Faking thinness is pretty deceptive.

Let's be fair. Womens fake things about their physical appearance but mens fake things about their wealth, status, career success, and income potential.

• 
Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Always surgical cosmetic "enhancements" for me. The more permanent, the worse.

The rest I couldn't give a shit about. It's superficial. Just wipes away or whatever.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14815 Posts

I hate eyelash extensions. I don't find it attractive at all.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1130 Posts

Probably shaving. Why pretend like you don't really got hair in those places?

I don't see it on the list tho, please fix it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

I'm a firm believer that a person should have the freedom to do what they wish to their body, and we shouldn't throw shade at folks.

There's no shame in opting for procedures for more serious issues or to help improve self-esteem: I've known a few women that have had huge increases to their self-esteem by getting modest implants, breast reductions have helped with back problems, dental surgery to correct terrible teeth, and more.

I don't think it's good to be superficial but at the same time you need to be realistic about society. As someone that has lost a tremendous amount of weight, it's really quite shocking (or I guess, not really all that shocking if you're a cynic) how much better people respond to me on most interactions now, and my self-esteem has skyrocketed. I understand why a person might want to get a procedure and experience similar benefits.

With that said, I do find it disappointing when women get more extreme cosmetic surgeries, especially when they are (imo, obviously) unnecessary: excessive boob size increases, the terrible Brazilian butt lift, lip implants, chin/jaw/etc shaving and sculpting sometimes they just end up looking like aliens or completely different.

I'm not proud to admit this, but back in the day there was a very attractive adult film star named Lela Star and she was about as close to perfect as a human could be, and 100% natural. Then she got signed to a major label and went full Kim Kardashian with a boob job, lips, butt sculpting: the works, and it was just such a waste of a natural beauty.

@SOedipus said:

I hate eyelash extensions. I don't find it attractive at all.

It's a really weird thing to do, I agree. Not sure who makes these trends or decides these are attractive.

The weird one is where they put hooks or tapes in their eye sockets and stretch them back so they look, I don't know...Asian?

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 697 Posts

@GalvatronType_R: as a guy whose first language is also not English and that greatly appreciates when other people correct me when I am not speaking my native tongue.

The plural of woman is women, no need for an s here. Also "a" is only used for singular nouns, so it's not necessary to be use when referring to women in plural.

Also, generally speaking I don't like anything about a woman that is conspicuously fake. But I am not particularly offended by any of these things, if I see them, I will just not be attracted to whoever is using them, but I won't think too much about it.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

Anything obviously fake, really.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 719 Posts

@rmpumper: Buddy the too many fake women catfish and you go with them to home and they take every thing off that is offensive like catfish.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16021 Posts

Botox on the lips. I'm fine with everything else.

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 513 Posts

I can't really judge on cosmetic procedures on the body since I have a leg sleeve done on my left leg, but I don't find the botox/lip injections/face lift attractive. You do you, but I can still swipe left without judgment. If a woman doesn't like a guy with ink done, that's fine too, I just haven't met one yet that doesn't.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59124 Posts

Those big fish lips they get while looking like a tangerine.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56268 Posts

Too much makeup on a Women is a huge turn off! Look, we all can't be pretty, just be yourself and show me the real you. Wigs, and nails I can deal with. Too much makeup can ruined a Women's image IMO.

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3112 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

Probably shaving. Why pretend like you don't really got hair in those places?

I don't see it on the list tho, please fix it.

No. Just no. This is the same as claiming a dude getting a haircut or his beard trimmed is faking. But if you like the hairy womens, more power to you. Someone gotta love them.

@nirgal said:

@GalvatronType_R: as a guy whose first language is also not English and that greatly appreciates when other people correct me when I am not speaking my native tongue.

The plural of woman is women, no need for an s here. Also "a" is only used for singular nouns, so it's not necessary to be use when referring to women in plural.

Also, generally speaking I don't like anything about a woman that is conspicuously fake. But I am not particularly offended by any of these things, if I see them, I will just not be attracted to whoever is using them, but I won't think too much about it.

Unfortunately you have been tragically misinformed. I have a doctorate in English and I know for a fact that the plural for mens and womens is mens and womens. Just like the plural for radius is radii, it's the same conjugation.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@GalvatronType_R: Uh men and women is the plural.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrbojangles25
@GalvatronType_R said:

@nirgal said:

Unfortunately you have been tragically misinformed. I have a doctorate in English and I know for a fact that the plural for mens and womens is mens and womens. Just like the plural for radius is radii, it's the same conjugation.

The title of the thread should be "Men: worst fake feature on a woman?". Alternatively "Men: worst 'fake' feature on women?" though this phrasing somewhat implies all women have some sort of a fake feature.

Also, you should have done away with the "Men..." part of it and just left it an open-ended question because a.) no harm in hearing from women, and b.) there's not many women on this site as it is.

You should have probably included a question mark as well since this is a poll/question.

There's no shame in not being a primary English speaker and getting things wrong; there is shame in telling someone they are wrong when you are clearly incorrect. Hell, I speak English and get things wrong from time to time.

Not trying to give you a hard time, but since it was brought up figured it should be addressed.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
@GalvatronType_R said:

No. Just no. This is the same as claiming a dude getting a haircut or his beard trimmed is faking.

Of course it is. Any modification is some type of fakery. Shaving especially makes no sense. What possible reason exists except just to sell you expensive razors. If you want to throw away money that's up to you.

I look at people who shave and say "You poor dumb idiot." most people agree and this is why you see more beards and man buns and hairy women.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mrbojangles25

@girlusocrazy said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

No. Just no. This is the same as claiming a dude getting a haircut or his beard trimmed is faking.

Of course it is. Any modification is some type of fakery. Shaving especially makes no sense. What possible reason exists except just to sell you expensive razors. If you want to throw away money that's up to you.

I look at people who shave and say "You poor dumb idiot."

Facial hair can be itchy and cumbersome to manage and groom. It can also collect scraps of food and drink throughout the day. Shaving is actually a tangible benefit here. Trust me: I have a beard, I like having a beard, it'd be easier however to not have a beard.

Likewise, shaving armpit hair can aid in reducing sweat and body odor.

Moderate pubic hair is fine but when you're going down on someone, it's kind of gross getting pubes in your mouth (sorry not sorry, that's the truth) so it can be a great courtesy to your significant other to keep things trimmed down there if you like to give and receive oral.

It doesn't matter if it's a tangible or intangible reason, if people benefit from it you shouldn't judge them. Thinking "you poor dumb idiot" is incredibly lame of you, as is thinking it's some conspiracy by Big Razor 😋 The opposite sentiment is true as well; you shouldn't look down on people that don't want to shave.

Basically, you can have an opinion, but you shouldn't have a judgement 😉

@girlusocrazy said:
@GalvatronType_R said:

...this is why you see more beards and man buns and hairy women.

You see man buns because they're fashionable and trendy to the point they're a joke. Not because they're easier to groom or more natural.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy

@GalvatronType_R: Do you agree with this idiot? I have life choices to make and I must know.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mrbojangles25

@girlusocrazy said:

@GalvatronType_R: Do you agree with this idiot?

lol who?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8316 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@GalvatronType_R: Do you agree with this idiot? I have life choices to make and I must know.

Keeping things trimmed and neat never hurt nobody

Loading Video...

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy

@sargentd: Stubble hurts a lot. Seeing someone try to look like a newborn baby and I'm supposed to be attracted, that hurts my brain and my heart.

@mrbojangles25: I'm using "this idiot" in the royal sense. As in, anyone who thinks what you said.

But I reserve my judgment because I need @GalvatronType_R: to concur

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mrbojangles25

@girlusocrazy said:

@sargentd: Stubble hurts a lot. Seeing someone try to look like a newborn baby and I'm supposed to be attracted, that hurts my brain and my heart.

@mrbojangles25: I'm using "this idiot" in the royal sense. As in, anyone who thinks what you said.

Oh OK, that makes it so much better 😋

I'm curious what your issue is with it, as you seem to be blowing it way out of proportion. Or are you just drunk or mentally ill?

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GirlUSoCrazy

@mrbojangles25: All shall be revealed.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7326 Posts

I'll agree with the "do whatever makes you happy" crowd. That said, I have never seen anyone who looked more attractive after getting botox or lip injections. Always looks odd.

Ospi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ospi
Member since 2006 • 559 Posts

Each to their own of course but too much lip work never looks better to me

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4387 Posts

Lip injections

has always gross me out.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44621 Posts

Being a Republican trumps all.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mrbojangles25

@judaspete said:

I'll agree with the "do whatever makes you happy" crowd. That said, I have never seen anyone who looked more attractive after getting botox or lip injections. Always looks odd.

Yeah sometimes I wonder why women do it.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that it isn't about looking good, it's about what looks fashionable...I guess? I don't know if that makes sense.

But, like you, I've never seen a woman that had moderate or major work done and said to myself "Wow, she looks better than before". So the fashionable stance is the only thing I can think of, and fashion isn't dictated by what people consider attractive, it's dictated by an industry.

And when you frame it that way, it's pretty damn evil when you think about it; all these women, many of them attractive and/or healthy, getting completely unnecessary work done on their bodies (often irreversible or with risks) because of what an industry says is "in" for the year.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3490 Posts

This is why men are better looking than girls. Men don't wear makeup

Lavamelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lavamelon
Member since 2016 • 849 Posts

I don’t mind women looking fake. I actually like the fact that they go through all this effort to impress us men, even though we men rarely do much to impress them. Either way, I don’t judge.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 697 Posts

@omegamaster: I would say women generally look a lot better than men, regardless of make up.

Have you ever seen a man dress like a woman ? They look awful!

But women dress as men? They generally look like good looking (albeit frail) men