PSA for the mens: the way your womens dresses, talks, behaves, and acts is a direct reflection on you

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3108 Posts

I am looking to start a small bidness with a friend. Went to have dinner and drinks with him and his girlfriend. She spent the dinner talking out of turn, interrupting him, correcting him, and talking down to him. I told my girlfriend after that I cannot trust him as a bidness partner because he is a simp, and I am certain that he would let her have a say and some sway over his bidness decisions and I won’t risk my livelihood on her arbitrary whims and his inability to control his relationship. Even my girlfriend noted how submissive he is and stated that she wears the pants in that relationship.

This gots me to thinking. I’ve been out so many times observing womens with their mens who are wearing skimpy clothes, make eye contact with other mens for free validation and attention, and some even outright flirt with other mens in the presence of their mens. Furthermore, womens who talk down to, interrupt, or correct their mens in front of others have absolutely no respect for their mens. And why should they, if their mens is a weak simp, they don’t deserve respect from anyone least of all from their womens.

So please keep in mind that one of the many ways to assess a mens competence is to observe the dress and behavior of his womens.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44221 Posts

All you “mens” out there need to get your “womens” in line.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

After such a stinging assessment, I think you'll be very lucky if she allows you to go into business with her boyfriend!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3416 Posts

Hahaha. Seek medical help my dude. You're mentally broken.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58340 Posts
@GalvatronType_R said:

I am looking to start a small bidness with a friend. Went to have dinner and drinks with him and his girlfriend. She spent the dinner talking out of turn, interrupting him, correcting him, and talking down to him. I told my girlfriend after that I cannot trust him as a bidness partner because he is a simp, and I am certain that he would let her have a say and some sway over his bidness decisions and I won’t risk my livelihood on her arbitrary whims and his inability to control his relationship. Even my girlfriend noted how submissive he is and stated that she wears the pants in that relationship.

This gots me to thinking. I’ve been out so many times observing womens with their mens who are wearing skimpy clothes, make eye contact with other mens for free validation and attention, and some even outright flirt with other mens in the presence of their mens. Furthermore, womens who talk down to, interrupt, or correct their mens in front of others have absolutely no respect for their mens. And why should they, if their mens is a weak simp, they don’t deserve respect from anyone least of all from their womens.

So please keep in mind that one of the many ways to assess a mens competence is to observe the dress and behavior of his womens.

Do you come from money or a wealthy background? Genuinely curious because you seem very out of touch with standard social norms.

@kathaariancode said:

Hahaha. Seek medical help my dude. You're mentally broken.

It's been entertaining watching these threads devolve into "manosphere" territory; I mean, I think we all knew it'd end up here eventually, right?

All we need are some links to Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson and we'll be all set!

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1059 Posts

If you want my advices, you never go into bidness with friends. You need a strickly bidness relationship, with someone who has experiences in the bidness.

And answer the questions in your other thread. You let that go necro. How you gonna handle a serious bidness if you can't stay on top of your own thread?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8245 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

If you want my advices, you never go into bidness with friends. You need a strickly bidness relationship, with someone who has experiences in the bidness.

And answer the questions in your other thread. You let that go necro. How you gonna handle a serious bidness if you can't stay on top of your own thread?

^^^ yeah this lol

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44574 Posts

Rather than break his heart by telling him you don't wanna go in business with him, just tell him his girlfriend is a major bitch and doesn't treat him right and he should grow a backbone break up with her. He'll probably tell her anyways and she'll probably be the one saying he shouldn't go into business with you and there you go, easy out.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8425 Posts

Not sure why but you sound like a recruiter for a Pyramid Scheme

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GalvatronType_R

@mrbojangles25: I don't know who of what the fark Andrea Tate or James Paterson is or whether the manosphere has any effect on cumulus clouds or the jetstream but I do know this.

No one respects a henpecked mens (that phrase likely precedes us all). It's an old concept and simply put, a mens who allows his womens to dominate him is an object of derision or condescending sympathy. Getting interrupted, talked over, talked down to, rudely corrected, or having questions answered by someone the question is not addressed to is exceedingly rude and especially so when it's from your life partner.

@mrbojangles25 said:

Do you come from money or a wealthy background? Genuinely curious because you seem very out of touch with standard social norms.

This is simultaneously one of the funniest but most tragic things I've read on OT. You must not be very assertive or practiced in standing up for yourself. Allowing your womens to dress scantily and openly flirt with other mens for free validation and attention tells the world that her mens is weak, doesn't have any options beyond her, and will accept her disrespect.

So I can only respond with this:

Suckers

Idolizing

Mediocre

Pu**y

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts

man these galvatron threads have gotten weird.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mrbojangles25
@girlusocrazy said:

ROFL yeah, don't get into bidness with friend, be they the mens or the womens.

@GalvatronType_R said:

@mrbojangles25: I don't know who of what the fark Andrea Tate or James Paterson is or whether the manosphere has any effect on cumulus clouds or the jetstream but I do know this.

No one respects a henpecked mens (that phrase likely precedes us all). It's an old concept and simply put, a mens who allows his womens to dominate him is an object of derision or condescending sympathy. Getting interrupted, talked over, talked down to, rudely corrected, or having questions answered by someone the question is not addressed to is exceedingly rude and especially so when it's from your life partner.

@mrbojangles25 said:

This is simultaneously one of the funniest but most tragic things I've read on OT. You must not be very assertive or practiced in standing up for yourself. Allowing your womens to dress scantily and openly flirt with other mens for free validation and attention tells the world that her mens is weak, doesn't have any options beyond her, and will accept her disrespect.

I would make the argument that this is a poor display on the man's part.

Women, like all people, should be able to act and dress and behave how they want within reason (so long as it is within the confines of the law or what have you).

If a man stays with a woman that mistreats him, that is his fault. Not the woman. Bad people exist, both men and women. If you're sitting at a table and your partner mistreats you, sure, they're acting like a jerk but you are also at fault for not speaking up.

It should be noted that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with one's gender.

Sometimes women are assertive, and that's fine. Sometimes men are, and that's fine. Sometimes women like to dress up and look good, and that's OK. Women are allowed to talk to other men, and men are allowed to talk to other women, and they can make eye contact and joke and laugh and have a good time.

Women aren't some fashion accessory you take with you to make you look good.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Women, like all people, should be able to act and dress and behave how they want within reason (so long as it is within the confines of the law or what have you).

If a man stays with a woman that mistreats him, that is his fault. Not the woman. Bad people exist, both men and women. If you're sitting at a table and your partner mistreats you, sure, they're acting like a jerk but you are also at fault for not speaking up.

Sometimes women are assertive, and that's fine. Sometimes men are, and that's fine. Sometimes women like to dress up and look good, and that's OK. Women are allowed to talk to other men, and men are allowed to talk to other women, and they can make eye contact and joke and laugh and have a good time.

Or sometimes the person telling the story is pushing an agenda. I don't think the OP respects women.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GirlUSoCrazy

@GalvatronType_R: If you need to counsel your bidness partner about their personal relationships, then already a line has been crossed. You should not even have to know. All that should matter is your bidness partner is available, responsive, and attentive to the bidness. If you have to think outside of that then you already know the partnership won't work.

What you are proposing now sounds more like the subject of a reality show than a serious bidness.

Do you have a lawyer on retainer? Are you thinking about their personal life too? What type of mickey mouse s*** is this? I can hear yackity sax when I am reading this thread.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6849 Posts

Well, that's one way to start a week.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Or sometimes the person telling the story is pushing an agenda. I don't think the OP respects women.

Probably, that's why I mentioned the "manosphere" and Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson earlier

GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GalvatronType_R

Where did I post that womens are to blame? Most modern mens are fat, lazy, dumb losers who talk, dress, and act like teenagers. If I was a womens who could finesse these simps for free attention or act in whatever ratchet obnoxious manner without the mens standing up for himself, I'd do it myself.

The bottom line is ANY mens who allows his womens to talk over him, interrupt him, correct him, answer questions that were directed to him, and dominate and embarrass him during a bidness meeting that does not involve her is a simp. ANY mens who allows his womens to openly flirt with mens and cuck her mens right in front of him is a beta simp. These mens cannot be trusted in bidness situations because they are weak and impotent, they cannot lead their own lives or control their own relationships so they should not be trusted to lead or control anything else.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts

@GalvatronType_R said:

Where did I post that womens are to blame? Most modern mens are fat, lazy, dumb losers who talk, dress, and act like teenagers. If I was a womens who could finesse these simps for free attention or act in whatever ratchet obnoxious manner without the mens standing up for himself, I'd do it myself.

The bottom line is ANY mens who allows his womens to talk over him, interrupt him, correct him, answer questions that were directed to him, and dominate and embarrass him during a bidness meeting that does not involve her is a simp. ANY mens who allows his womens to openly flirt with mens and cuck her mens right in front of him is a beta simp. These mens cannot be trusted in bidness situations because they are weak and impotent, they cannot lead their own lives or control their own relationships so they should not be trusted to lead or control anything else.

"ratchet?" "bidness?" "simps"? "cuck her mens?" "beta?"

lol who is the teenager here exactly?

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GirlUSoCrazy

@GalvatronType_R: By your own approach you can't be trusted running a bidness.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8245 Posts
@GalvatronType_R said:

Doubt this a serious bidness meeting if people are bringing thier girlfriends or wives...

Also this is basically you just describing someone who has a disrespectful partner, the guy probably won't leave her cus he has low self esteem.

Also note this crosses over for both men and women, seen both men and women with disrespectful partners but stay with them. This isn't something that only happens with men.

Seen girls stay with guys who are disrespectful and talk down to them too, battered wife/husband syndrome, usually people with low self esteem scared to be alone