nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1051  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

@Jag85: Well. Finally a GOOD cease fire call. None of this "for thee, not for me" bullshit.

How cease fires are supposed to work. Learned THAT playing Civilization II as a kid.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

User Lists: 0

#1052  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19617 Posts

@nintendoboy16: That's quite literally what a ceasefire means. It means both sides stop what they're doing. There's no such thing as one-sided ceasefire. If that's what you learnt from Civilization II, then that game is bullshit.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1053 nintendoboy16

@Jag85: No I said I learned the concept of cease fire from Civ II.

The "for thee, not for me" BS is what the protesters and left-wing politicians are asking. While making themselves look abhorrent in the process.

Not once was I against a cease fire, ever.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1054  Edited By Jag85

@nintendoboy16: The only people calling for one-sided ceasefire are the depraved, abhorrent, genocidal Israel supporters.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1055  Edited By Jag85

According to Israel supporters who claim that the slogan "from the river to sea" is a call to "genocide"... Israel is committing genocide according to their own logic.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1056 nintendoboy16

@Jag85: You and I both know Netanyahu wouldn't call it that. Speaking of, he lashed out at Biden for Two-State solution. Just as Hamas rejects it.

Real ally that Bibi. Clear he wants Donnie back.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1057  Edited By Jag85

Following South Africa's lead in charging Israel with genocide at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), Israel is now facing fresh new charges at the ICJ and International Criminal Court (ICC).

Mexico and Chile are pressing charges against Israel for crimes against humanity at the ICC:

Mexico Joins Chile in Referring Israel to the ICC – BREAKING

Mexico, Chile ask UN court to investigate crimes against Palestine

Indonesia and Slovenia are pressing charges against Israel for the illegal occupation of Palestine at the ICJ:

Indonesia, Slovenia to speak on new charge against Israel at ICJ

Indonesia, Slovenia back further ICJ proceedings against Israel

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1058 nintendoboy16

And Hamas just rejected a TWO MONTH ceasefire.

So, #/CeaseFire now crowd. What now?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1059 nintendoboy16

@Jag85 said:

Following South Africa's lead in charging Israel with genocide at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), Israel is now facing fresh new charges at the ICJ and International Criminal Court (ICC).

Mexico and Chile are pressing charges against Israel for crimes against humanity at the ICC:

Mexico Joins Chile in Referring Israel to the ICC – BREAKING

Mexico, Chile ask UN court to investigate crimes against Palestine

Indonesia and Slovenia are pressing charges against Israel for the illegal occupation of Palestine at the ICJ:

Indonesia, Slovenia to speak on new charge against Israel at ICJ

Indonesia, Slovenia back further ICJ proceedings against Israel

Doesn't Indonesia have skeletons over Papua right now? Yeah...

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1060  Edited By Jag85

Zionist terrorists perpetrate chemical attack against pro-Palestine students protesting at Columbia University:

NYPD investigates 'serious crimes' in apparent attack on Pro-Palestinian protesters

Columbia Bans ‘Alleged Perpetrators’ of Chemical Attack at Pro-Palestine Rally

This is typical fascist behaviour, trying to shut down nonviolent protest by resorting to extreme violence against protestors. Israeli fascists murder protestors in Palestine all the time, and Zionist extremists are now bringing that violence to America.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1061 deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

And Hamas just rejected a TWO MONTH ceasefire.

So, #/CeaseFire now crowd. What now?

Israel rejected permanent ceasefire

Permanent > 2 months.

First permanent ceasefire, then international independent investigation and all criminals, Israelis and Palestinians, should face prosecution for war crimes and crimes against humanity. Of course with Israelis you have to bring their allies Americans, British etc into court as well. Then I woke up. One can only dream of justice.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1062 nintendoboy16

@Icarian: Okay. Sounds more like they would rather kill each other then. The protests are pretty much pointless until something is sorted.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1063 nintendoboy16

UNRWA is getting all sorts of funding suspended for membership being involved in the attacks. US, UK, Canada, Italy, and Australia.

They're defense tweet from first of December has this Community Note though.

In any case, Antonio Guterres and his two-timing stances on genocide need to go.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1064  Edited By KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

I've got no issues with the funding suspension. Yet the US will keep financing and supporting Israeli war crimes. That's a bigger issue.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1065  Edited By Jag85

It's gone way beyond war crimes at this point. The ICJ has just formerly indicted Israel on charges of genocide. By extension, that would make the US and UK complicit in genocide, so it's only a matter of time before they're also put on trial at The Hague (South Africa is already building a case against the US and UK).

The Israel, US and UK governments (i.e. the Axis of Evil) aren't even trying to hide their genocidal intent anymore. In response to the ICJ ordering Israel to allow aid into Gaza to prevent mass starvation, the US and UK cut off whatever little aid Gaza gets via UNRWA. The intent is as clear as day: to starve millions of Palestinians to death.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#1066 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@Jag85 said:

It's gone way beyond war crimes at this point. The ICJ has just formerly indicted Israel on charges of genocide. By extension, that would make the US and UK complicit in genocide, so it's only a matter of time before they're also put on trial at The Hague (South Africa is already building a case against the US and UK).

The Israel, US and UK governments (i.e. the Axis of Evil) aren't even trying to hide their genocidal intent anymore. In response to the ICJ ordering Israel to allow aid into Gaza to prevent mass starvation, the US and UK cut off whatever little aid Gaza gets via UNRWA. The intent is as clear as day: to starve millions of Palestinians to death.

lol, your posts are pretty good satire at this point.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1067  Edited By Jag85

The best satire is pro-Israel propaganda, lol...

Pelosi Wants FBI to Investigate Pro-Palestine Protesters for Financial Ties to Russia

...Blame everyone and everything except for Israel. It's comical.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1068  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

Israel must comply with key ICJ ruling ordering it do all in its power to prevent genocide against Palestinians in Gaza - Amnesty International

Damn, Israel has to relax.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1069 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Jag85 said:

The best satire is pro-Israel propaganda, lol...

Pelosi Wants FBI to Investigate Pro-Palestine Protesters for Financial Ties to Russia

...Blame everyone and everything except for Israel. It's comical.

Eh, I very much disagree because your obsessive shtick in this thread is more than enough proof for me.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1070  Edited By nintendoboy16

@Jag85: Caitlin Johnstone now? She's an absolute Tankie. She tried to gotcha US imperialism by trying to compare Taiwanese independence to Hawaii needing to be split from the US.

Like... ugh. Good lord, man.

EDIT: And also, given how many anti-Ukrainian posts that somehow happened to be pro-Palestine and loud "support" from Putin, for him even because he says what they want to hear, can't say I blame Nancy for having that thought.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1071  Edited By Jag85

The insane mental gymnastics that pro-Israel bots use to justify Israel's genocide in Gaza reminds me of the mental gymnastics that pro-China bots used to justify the CCP's genocide in Xinjiang a few years ago (Israel's genocide has now far surpassed that).

Whenever I confronted CCP bots about the Uyghur genocide, they'd deny it and deflect to America's genocides in Iraq and Vietnam while implying I'm somehow pro-America (lol)... Nowadays whenever I confront Israel/US bots about the Gaza genocide, they keep deflecting to Russia/China/Iran (lol).

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
@Jag85 said:

The insane mental gymnastics that pro-Israel bots use to justify Israel's genocide in Gaza reminds me of the mental gymnastics that pro-China bots used to justify the CCP's genocide in Xinjiang a few years ago (Israel's genocide has now far surpassed that).

Whenever I confronted CCP bots about the Uyghur genocide, they'd deny it and deflect to America's genocides in Iraq and Vietnam while implying I'm somehow pro-America (lol)... Nowadays whenever I confront Israel/US bots about the Gaza genocide, they keep deflecting to Russia/China/Iran (lol).

"pro israel bots"

Where are you seeing this? Are you using ChatGPT to generate these responses? :O

Edit: That's confirmed then. lol

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1073  Edited By Jag85

Pro-Israel bots on Twitter are working overtime to damage control for Israel.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1074  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

ICJ Ruling on Gaza Genocide Is Victory for Palestinians That Israel Vows to Defy (theintercept.com)

THE 17-JUDGE PANEL at the International Court of Justice in The Hague issued a series of rulings on Friday about Israel’s conduct during its war against Gaza that constitute a significant legal defeat for Israel and its chief defenders, the United States and Germany.

Will the optics of this make an actual difference? Or will they just keep killing innocent people?