Space Photos Show the Aftermath of 20+ Earthquakes that Greeted Japan on New Year 2024 - 62+ Killed

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 343 Posts

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

There is no globe 'cause space aint real!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44621 Posts

Honestly first I heard of this, news was dominated by the passenger airliner the collided with the coast guard plane on the runway in Japan.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

Didn't even hear of this. Pretty sad.

I'm Californian and no stranger to earthquakes but what the Japanese (and folks on the Pacific Rim in general) have to deal with is frightening to me. My sister moved to Japan for a few years as well and she went through a few scary earthquakes, waas quite worried one or two times.

@lamprey263 said:

Honestly first I heard of this, news was dominated by the passenger airliner the collided with the coast guard plane on the runway in Japan.

Yeah same. Very sad to hear about both. That footage of the airliner is pretty crazy. Those Japanese folks maintained their composure very well! Respect to anyone that can keep their shit together in a situation like that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61515 Posts

Saw this and the plane crash... Tragic news. Did see a story about a soccer game where supporters of a team couldn't attend an away game due to the earthquake, so locals donned rushed yellow garbage bags as tops to support the team where part of the earthquake hit.