MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1170 Posts

This is a fun one to discuss. So, what talent do you have that you pretty much squandered? I do voice acting but I'm too lazy to actually do something with it. I'm good at drawing, but seldom do I ever do it. I've been told I'm great at it, but sadly it's a love/hate relationship. My family is notorious for wasting their talent. My younger brother played Baseball all his life and was offered to join the MLB, I forget which team approached him, but he turned it down because, according to family sources, his girlfriend didn't want him to do it. Needless to say that my father was devastated. There's a lesson in all of this. :/

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Angry_Walrus
Member since 2022 • 111 Posts

I can literally sit and stare at a wall for hours. I would have made an excellent prisoner but I haven't been able to get to prison yet.... Judge just sends me to various diversion programs.... They say I have sum mental health issues... ridiculous...

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

All I can think of is musical talent.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 410 Posts

I keep thinking to myself, I always thought I'd do so much better with my life. But I always wind up being really mediocre and going around in circles. At this point I'd settle for just getting a good job that works out for me.

oliverryyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oliverryyy
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Haha, your post hit me right in the feels! You're not alone in the "squandered talent" club. I'd say I'm a master of the "jack of all trades, master of none" approach. I can write decently, play a few instruments http://www.fusionmagazine.co.uk and even code a mean website - but I never fully commit to anything. It's like I get bored just before I reach the point of "good."

I feel your pain on the drawing side too. I used to love it as a kid, but somewhere along the line, the pressure of perfectionism took over. Now, the blank canvas just stares back at me accusingly. Maybe we should start a "Procrastinators Anonymous for Untapped Potential" group?