Thoughts on Biden's old age and how you might vote because of it?

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1017 Posts

@sargentd said:

@robertos: "you act like what made this guy so great was his raging dementia"

Raging Dementia vs Raging Dementia + Rape + Fraud + Trying to steal the Election + The worst economy in a Century.

Easy choice.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@sargentd said:

Democrat party is full of it. They are actively trying to keep Trump off the ballot, how is that "democracy". They are hypocrites. They don't actually gaf. They only care about holding power. They have majority of power now.. and do nothing good with it.

Fake electors? That was Trump.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts
@sargentd said:
@horgen said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Should be, but we have a lot of stupid people out there that don't care for facts, or democracy.

Yeah we gotta get Trump back in.

Democrats have jumped off the deep end.

Tell me you don't care about democracy, without telling me you don't care.

Democrat party is full of it. They are actively trying to keep Trump off the ballot, how is that "democracy". They are hypocrites. They don't actually gaf. They only care about holding power. They have majority of power now.. and do nothing good with it.

The Democrats are actively giving a **** about Putin. I'd say that's great! Trump is so out of it, he wants Putin to conquer all of Europe! That's not giving a ****.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Robertos
@horgen said:
@sargentd said:

Fake electors? That was Trump.

The Fake Electors plot is exponentially worse than the CO's ballot removal attempt. It was criminal and effected several times more people. Sarge was defending that a few months ago. He doesn't like Democracy.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#105 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59124 Posts

@sargentd said:
@horgen said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@horgen said:

If one cares about democracy in US at all, it should be obvious who to vote for.

Should be, but we have a lot of stupid people out there that don't care for facts, or democracy.

Yeah we gotta get Trump back in.

Democrats have jumped off the deep end.

Tell me you don't care about democracy, without telling me you don't care.

Democrat party is full of it. They are actively trying to keep Trump off the ballot,

I beleive they call that "sanity".

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 horgen  Moderator

@robertos said:

The Fake Electors plot is exponentially worse than the CO's ballot removal attempt. It was criminal and effected several times more people. Sarge was defending that a few months ago. He doesn't like Democracy.

Well anything is legal when done by Trump. Because he only wants what is best for US(himself).

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

I often wonder what Putin has on Trump.

Trump’s entire life has been shady and corrupt dealings around the world, Russia included. Putin is no dummy, he’s former KGB, and he’s absolutely holding something above Trump. Don’t think it’s anything like a pee tape, but perhaps some financial dealings or information that would paint Trump as less than he’d wish to be thought of.

Wouldn‘t surprise me one bit if it came out that Trump has been providing Putin with our secrets. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that many of our intelligence agents have “mysteriously” vanished when Trump was in power.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
@MirkoS77 said:

I often wonder what Putin has on Trump.

Trump’s entire life has been shady and corrupt dealings around the world, Russia included. Putin is no dummy, he’s former KGB, and he’s absolutely holding something above Trump. Don’t think it’s anything like a pee tape, but perhaps some financial dealings or information that would paint Trump as less than he’d wish to be thought of.

Wouldn‘t surprise me one bit if it came out that Trump has been providing Putin with our secrets. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that many of our intelligence agents have “mysteriously” vanished when Trump was in power.

He was undoubtedly compromised decades ago when he was in Russia. Obviously Trump gave Putin secrets. He had a closed door meeting with Putin and the translations have never surfaced.

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#109  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1181 Posts

Alright, I am no expert on this, as don’t live in the USA, and I get most of my American knowledge from CNN. I think I would ideally like to see Hakeem Jefferies, I think he was called, as democratic president. I was impressed by him and he seems fair and young. Unless he’s a Muslim, no a Muslim shouldn’t run the USA.

I feel Biden has done a capable job and I don’t like Trump as he was a time wasting disaster imo. I am alright with Biden as he probably listens to people around him.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8316 Posts

@strategyfn said:

Alright, I am no expert on this, as don’t live in the USA, and I get most of my American knowledge from CNN. I think I would ideally like to see Hakeem Jefferies, I think he was called, as democratic president. I was impressed by him and he seems fair and young. Unless he’s a Muslim, no a Muslim shouldn’t run the USA.

I feel Biden has done a capable job and I don’t like Trump as he was a time wasting disaster imo. I am alright with Biden as he probably listens to people around him.

Yeah.. if you get most of your American knowledge from CNN... you definitely are going to think that lol

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 horgen  Moderator

@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

Yeah.. if you get most of your American knowledge from CNN... you definitely are going to think that lol

Biden has done well given the starting position he was given due to Trump mishandling.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

LOL, the facts say Biden has done a good job. But if you get your news from Fox, OANN, or Newsmax, you wouldn't be given those facts. And let's not discuss the ridiculous youtube videos you watch that are made by mouth breathers and incels.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

LOL, the facts say Biden has done a good job. But if you get your news from Fox, OANN, or Newsmax, you wouldn't be given those facts. And let's not discuss the ridiculous youtube videos you watch that are made by mouth breathers and incels.

Watching CNN and comming to the conclusion that Biden is great.

Is about as big brained as watching RT and comming to the conclusion Putin is great

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Is about as big brained as watching RT and comming to the conclusion Putin is great

CNN isn't important. Facts are.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1351 Posts

I honestly don’t view age as a factor when it comes to politics or politicians being in power. There are some very senior individuals with an astounding intellect and ability to recall information such as Noam Chomsky or Thomas Sowell, unfortunately Joe Biden doesn’t appear to have that ability whether he is older in age or not so I don’t believe he is fit for that position. Trump being an egomaniac narcissist is a worrisome trait to have in a president as well. I don’t know what is going on in American politics that it still only boils down to being against those 2 “leaders” after all these years.

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#116 strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1181 Posts

@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

I posted Biden is capable, not great. Reading comprehension pal.:)

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 SargentD

@strategyfn said:
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

I posted Biden is capable, not great. Reading comprehension pal.:)

Applies to "capable" as well

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Robertos
@sargentd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:
@strategyfn said:

You don't need CNN to show what he stated was a fact:

The Trump vs. Biden economy: 12 charts comparing the nation’s economic growth - The Washington Post

Data Don’t Lie: Biden’s Economic Record is Much Better than Trump’s | Washington Monthly

Biden vs. Trump is not a close call in historians' Presidents Day survey : NPR

Historians and Economists agree, sorry Sarge.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#119 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

I have as much confidence in Biden completing an actually coherent sentence as this forum's ability to make it through the rest of the year without creating any election threads.

:P