Seeking Advice for a Growing PlayStation Library!

benstokes23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 benstokes23
Member since 2024 • 2 Posts

Hey PlayStation Nation!

I've been an ardent fan of the PlayStation ecosystem for years now and have amassed quite a collection of games across various generations of consoles - PS2, PS3, PS4, and now PS5. With so many amazing titles available, I'm finding it increasingly challenging to manage and decide which games to prioritize.

Currently, I'm torn between delving into my backlog of PS4 games, exploring the latest releases on PS5, or even revisiting some classic PS2/PS3 titles that I've missed out on.

Here are some of my concerns and questions:

1. Backlog Overwhelm: How do you prioritize playing through your backlog? Do you have a specific system or strategy in place to tackle games from different PlayStation generations?
  2. PS5 FOMO: With the PS5's backward compatibility and the influx of new games exclusive to this console, how do you balance experiencing the latest and greatest while still honoring the classics?
  3. Rediscovering Classics: There are so many beloved titles from previous PlayStation consoles. How do you decide which older games are worth revisiting? Any recommendations for must-play classics that hold up well today?
  4. Storage Woes: Managing storage space is a real issue, especially with the larger game sizes on the PS5. Any tips on optimizing storage without sacrificing gaming experiences?

I'd love to hear your thoughts and strategies on how you navigate this PlayStation gaming dilemma. What approach do you take to enjoy the vast library of PlayStation games while making the most out of your gaming time? Any advice or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 409 Posts

There were a few games I had on PS4, and several I never got to play, that piqued my interest. I made sure to get these. This includes games like Knack, Concrete Genie, and Horizon Zero Dawn. From there, I looked at what is on the PS5 (there isn't a ton in the way of exclusives, but enough.) I got the Spiderman games, Final Fantasy VII remake and Demons' Souls remake, among other things. I simply had to get both Dark Cloud games and Okage Shadow King when I knew that was a thing. Special shout-out to the Gravity Rush games.

I might get the God of War games at some point. Hell Divers was cool on PS4, so the new one coming out could be fun.