Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/16/malcolm-turnbull-mocks-donald-trump-in-australia-parliaments-midwinter-ball.html

The laughing stock leader.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58436 Posts

That's pretty funny, I like to see politicians cut loose and actually be kind of funny.

But as an American, I gotta be honest...that makes me feel really sad, too. I don't identify with Trump at all but the man does represent my country, and it does not feel good to know we are the laughing stock of the world.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3741 Posts

Trump and his supporters are the laughing stock of the world, not America. They don't represent America or its values.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23047 Posts

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, funny.

Maybe Australia should focus more on the insane conditions on Refugee island, or the crazy policies of banning games/movies/music and trying enforce censorship in 2017.

But then again im sure it´s better to laugh at a country that is 1000 times more powerful and important then your own.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Maybe Australia should focus more on the insane conditions on Refugee island, or the crazy policies of banning games/movies/music and trying enforce censorship in 2017.

But then again im sure it´s better to laugh at a country that is 1000 times more powerful and important then your own.

Pardon me but my fries needed a little salt.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-shinzo-abe-donald-trump-donald-trump-germany-japan-us-cebit-technology-fair-hanover-a7638786.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/trump-nordic-leaders-orb-photo/index.html

They aren't mocking the country. They are mocking the man. I don't recall leaders of the free world mocking a US president in unison before in a long time. I wonder why. It's not like his behavior is completely different (in a bad way) or anything.....

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-shinzo-abe-donald-trump-donald-trump-germany-japan-us-cebit-technology-fair-hanover-a7638786.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/trump-nordic-leaders-orb-photo/index.html

They aren't mocking the country. They are mocking the man. Trump is a laughing stock, he's a bumbling oaf. What did you expect?

Trump is president.

So by mocking Trump they are mocking America. It´s like with Kaepernick and his disgrace of the flag.

Like or Dislike trump, but do try to show the position some respect. But to be fair it's Australia , a country that has so many insane rules and laws that it´s the laughing stock of the world constantly. So not much you can expect.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23959 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

They aren't mocking the country. They are mocking the man. Trump is a laughing stock, he's a bumbling oaf. What did you expect?

Trump is president.

So by mocking Trump they are mocking America. It´s like with Kaepernick and his disgrace of the flag.

Like or Dislike trump, but do try to show the position some respect. But to be fair it's Australia , a country that has so many insane rules and laws that it´s the laughing stock of the world constantly. So not much you can expect.

Not necessarily, that is a ridicilous conclusion to come to.

Non-Sequitoir as a matter of fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Trump is president.

What planet do you live on that Australia is "the laughing stock of the world"? Australia ranks high in just about every category.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Like or Dislike trump, but do try to show the position some respect.

You're going to have to tell this to Trump. He's the direct cause of a lot of this mockery.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Idiot aussie, should focus on the cancerous Yassmin Abdel Magied and Waleed Aly, australian version of Linda Sarsour and Adam Salleh

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14817 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

Idiot aussie, should focus on the cancerous Yassmin Abdel Magied and Waleed Aly, australian version of Linda Sarsour and Adam Salleh

Agreed!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@Jacanuk: Lol seriously? Wow, talk about salty.

The Prime Minister isn't making fun of the country itself obviously, he's mocking the imbecile that is Trump. No need to get personal.

And btw, the US might be "1000 times more powerful and important" in the grand scheme of things, but go look up which country ranks higher in things like living standards :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#15 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

That's pretty funny, I like to see politicians cut loose and actually be kind of funny.

But as an American, I gotta be honest...that makes me feel really sad, too. I don't identify with Trump at all but the man does represent my country, and it does not feel good to know we are the laughing stock of the world.

I see how that makes you feel sad...it also make us non-american sad to see Trump in office but unless you're one of those "I am my country, my flag and my president" nutjobs, nobody is laughing at you...if anything, we commiserate with the fact that you are now being ruled (and I use the word very loosely) by a reality tv personality...

We also have great respect for all the positive things your country is still trying to do even though there's a monkey throwing wrenches (yes, I said it on purpose) into the political and economical machine of the USA.

An orange buffoon is not going to change the opinion we have of the American people as a whole, but I won't deny that it's frustrating to know that between morons and people who don't give a shit about their country, he managed to get elected...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

Haha....ah yeah he commands respect. Not. And I don't blame other countries for laughing at him. He's antagonizes them all. What's sad is he was elected.....and some still defend him. Sad!

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Nice whataboutism there. Seems like Trump isn't the only American who's been learning from the Russians.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@zaryia: I usually enjoy reading your threads and posts, but putting 'Lmao' in your thread title is kinda of 10th grade-ish.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#19  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tjandmia:

Unfortunately, Trump does represent USA until he leaves office. Sucks but it's true.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zaryia

@hrt_rulz01 said:

The Prime Minister isn't making fun of the country itself obviously, he's mocking the imbecile that is Trump. No need to get personal.

And btw, the US might be "1000 times more powerful and important" in the grand scheme of things, but go look up which country ranks higher in things like living standards :)

He says those rankings are all false, with no citation on his end of course.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Trump is president.

as an american i take zero offense to other nations' leaders taking a humorous swipe at the president and i'm sure there are tens of millions of people just like me.

i didn't think this country was so insecure as to be bothered by something so little

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:

Trump is president.

as an american i take zero offense to other nations' leaders taking a humorous swipe at the president and i'm sure there are tens of millions of people just like me.

i didn't think this country was so insecure as to be bothered by something so little

But evidently so Jacanuk is lol. The most sensitive of snow flakes.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jacanuk

@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Trump is president.

Good for you.

And it´s not about insecurity, it's about respecting the leader of the free world, no matter who sits in the chair.

But then again Australia is a joke so no one cares about what the leader there thinks or say.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Oh are you still upset over the dismantling of your precious subjective ranks?

Also do you mind not putting words into my mouth and keep to the truth, lying is just bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#25  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

It's kind of disheartening seeing Americans talking about the president and their country with the attachment of almost religious frevor. Also, what do you think exactly the USA has that other 1st world nations don't have? If anything, this nationalism, this "nation under God" is used against Americans to deprive them of things many other nations have, even poor ones.

Edit: Anyway, Trump is funny. Like him or not, he is a funny guy. Every time he talks he's making jokes and provocations. Its not he's making any effort to be taken seriously.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Good for you.

And it´s not about insecurity, it's about respecting the leader of the free world, no matter who sits in the chair.

You can't just respect a leader due to his status, that is called worship. Go to North Korea if you want that. What am I reading............

You respect him based off of his actions.

And Trump's actions has resulted in mass ridicule by global leaders. This is a fact. This isn't rocket science.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Oh are you still upset over the dismantling of your precious subjective ranks?

No. I am not upset. I simply told @hrt_rulz01 a fact that occurred. If I was upset I would have insulted you in that post, or wrote something trollish with a gif or sarcasm or hyperbole. I simply had to state what happened.

You didn't dismantle anything because you never provided citation. This can not be refuted. Dismantling multiple compiled data lists requires facts and links, not arm-chair theories. The assessments used BOTH subjecting data (polling/surveys) and objective data (education/pollution/crime). You rather oddly chose to ignore the objective data, and then stated the subjective data was invalid - with no citatoin. Subjective data is not automatically invalid, that is absolutely asinine. You MUST prove (with citation if possible) how the polling/survey methods used were invalid or skewed. And then you must show me how the objective data was falsified. With proof.

You are exceptionally bad at debate.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:

Good for you.

But then again Australia is a joke so no one cares about what the leader there thinks or say.

Respect is earned.....get back to me when he does that.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Trump is president.

Good for you.

Plenty of people respect Trudeau, Merkel, and Macron.

Oh...you were talking about Trump weren't you? Seriously, respect is earned. It most certainly DOES matter who 'sits' in the chair. Respect should never be automatic.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#30  Edited By Jag85  Online
Member since 2005 • 19645 Posts

This is how most of the world views Trump. He's turned America into a laughing stock.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Trump is president.

Good for you.

Oh...you were talking about Trump weren't you? Seriously, respect is earned. It most certainly DOES matter who 'sits' in the chair. Respect should never be automatic.

Did i say Trump specific? No i said respect the presidency not the person who happens to be in that seat temporary.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@zaryia: Australia's Federal Liberal/National party and US's Republican party are on the same political wing. Malcolm's making fun of Trump should be taken as lighthearted fun.

Liberal/National party has their own border protection and law&order push, but getting bleed by nationalist One Nation in the survey polls.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616916/Greens-leader-organises-dinner-pro-Sharia-law-preacher.html

Australian Greens are also bias towards Islam and pro-Sharia law.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@ronvalencia: Don't get me started on the One Nation party... the leader is basically the female version of Trump. They're idiots.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, funny.

Trump is president.

Good for you.

You demand that people respect your country and it's president, and in the same breath you insult Australia. I've also seen you insult plenty of other countries here. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:
@Jacanuk said:

Trump is president.

Good for you.

Did i say Trump specific? No i said respect the presidency not the person who happens to be in that seat temporary.

To receive respect one must earn it. Other than getting more electoral votes than the other person, what has Trump done to merit respect? All I've seen him do is give reasons to disrespect him.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@comp_atkins said:

Good for you.

To receive respect one must earn it. Other than getting more electoral votes than the other person, what has Trump done to merit respect? All I've seen him do is give reasons to disrespect him.

Are you saying America has not earned the respect? because that is not even up for debate.

Oh, again it´s the seat meaning America , when Obama had it , he got the same respect even tho he was one of the worst presidents in modern history.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Are you saying America has not earned the respect? because that is not even up for debate.

Oh, again it´s the seat meaning America , when Obama had it , he got the same respect even tho he was one of the worst presidents in modern history.

Hahaha......praising Trump who IS the worst president in our history period and than slamming another president. You can't make this stuff up. And he's right....respect is earned. And while that office has earned respect more often than not....it only takes one ass...for instance Trump....to destroy it.

And the man deserves no respect either.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

Good for you.

Again...why? A position of authority is nothing to respect if the person who holds that position has not acted in a manner befit of respect. This obviously goes both ways and I wouldn't hold people to respect Obama if they didn't see fit.

I can't believe the need of explaining this to someone who is, in this thread, insulting other countries and leaders .

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17679 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Distinction being between character and policy. You may believe Obama's policies were abysmal and left America in a much worse state, but as a person he is to be respected. He is intelligent, well educated, a hard worker, articulate, was a teacher on constitutional law, someone with a good sense of humor and wit, and he speaks with positivity and encouragement. He is respectful, courteous, and considerate to others. He's confident in his accomplishments and has no trouble taking jabs at his own expense.

Trump is everything opposite. He's what you'd witness in a spoiled child of the age of 8, except he's 71 fucking years old. There's obviously stunted emotional development in this person. He's narcissistic and expects everyone to worship him, he's rude, he sees it fit to mock people, sexually objectifies women and accords them little to no respect, is vengeful, petty, a pathological liar, braggart, a bully, thin-skinned and petulant, and a tactless and classless boor. I suspect he's a racist and chauvinist as well. He targets the worst in people (fear, xenophobia), nurtures and leverages it. He steps on people to get what he wants and takes no responsibility for his own failures but lays them at the feet of others.

He epitomizes and exemplifies the absolute worst humanity has to offer (short of murderers/rapists/etc) and he's not only a shameful embarrassment of a president, but of a human being as well. Trump's getting all he deserves by this treatment and I'm glad to see it. He deserves nothing less, and we also deserve to be ridiculed for electing this imbecile. It's only unfortunate that through his bankruptcy of character he denigrates our nation in the process.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Distinction being between character and policy. You may believe Obama's policies were abysmal and left America in a much worse state, but as a person he is to be respected. He is intelligent, well educated, a hard worker, articulate, was a teacher on constitutional law, someone with a good sense of humor and wit, and he speaks with positivity and encouragement. He is respectful, courteous, and considerate to others. He's confident in his accomplishments and has no trouble taking jabs at his own expense.

Trump is everything opposite. He's what you'd witness in a spoiled child of the age of 8, except he's 71 fucking years old. There's obviously stunted emotional development in this person. He's narcissistic and expects everyone to worship him, he's rude, he sees it fit to mock people, sexually objectifies women and accords them little to no respect, is vengeful, petty, a pathological liar, braggart, a bully, thin-skinned and petulant, and a tactless and classless boor. I suspect he's a racist and chauvinist as well. He targets the worst in people (fear, xenophobia), nurtures and leverages it. He steps on people to get what he wants and takes no responsibility for his own failures but lays them at the feet of others.

He epitomizes and exemplifies the absolute worst humanity has to offer (short of murderers/rapists/etc) and he's not only a shameful embarrassment of a president, but of a human being as well. Trump's getting all he deserves by this treatment and I'm glad to see it. He deserves nothing less, and we also deserve to be ridiculed for electing this imbecile. It's only unfortunate that through his bankruptcy of character he denigrates our nation in the process.

As a person Obama has left America more divided than ever before not to mention that he meddled in things he as president should have stayed far far away from. And not forgetting his apologist tour around the world to 2nd rate countries who should bow before America, not the other way around. So no as a person he is not to be respected and i will never respect someone who helped move America towards this level of polarizing And that is without even considering that he has made more debt than the last 5 presidents combined.

As to Trump, i could not care how he is as a person, i want to see what he does as president and while so far he seems to be more away then actually working, at least we got a supreme court justice out of it that prevented the liberal mess taking over there.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44364 Posts

Hilarious. lol

Trump deserves no respect.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Maroxad
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Hahaha......praising Trump who IS the worst president in our history period and than slamming another president. You can't make this stuff up. And he's right....respect is earned. And while that office has earned respect more often than not....it only takes one ass...for instance Trump....to destroy it.

And the man deserves no respect either.

I was going to disagree with you a few months ago on this...

But honestly, it seems this guy takes all the bad things about James Buchaman except those flaws emerged much earlier AND then some extra flaws.

It isnt too difficult to believe anymore that Trump may take Buchaman's place as the worst president in US history.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jacanuk

@Archangel3371 said:

Hilarious. lol

Neither does Obama or Clinton.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Archangel3371  Online

@Jacanuk: I thought that this topic was about Trump. lol

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Maroxad

@Jacanuk said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Hilarious. lol

Neither does Obama or Clinton.

Bill Clinton? Yes: Bill Clinton was shown to be an exceptional leader in the 90's. With the economy in a surplus. He made some stupid decisions too. But overall he did more good than harm. All that fuzz over an affair was incredibly stupid even back then.

Obama? Yes: Obama did a lot of good things in office. He is no top president, but he lead america through turbulent times semicompetently. Under his administration, the deficit was heavily cut while not really coming at too much of an expense at the american people. And the american market was practically doubled. Obamacare while far from perfect and failed to eliminate the issues in the long run. still was an improvement over the previous system. His drone strikes were questionable and his crackdown on whistleblowers is something I am vehemently against. Not to mention TPP.

When it comes to presidential rankings, he is the highest ranking living president. Higher than both Bushes, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter.

Hillary Clinton? No: She actually doesnt deserve respect.

Edit: While I am at it,

Trump? Hell no: He is the laughing stock of the world. He has absolutely no character, and flip flops and lies constantly. He pursues absurd goals like building a wall. He has shown to be massively competent with little understanding of how the economy works, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is massively out of touch with the people. Outside of his withdrawal from TPP he has been making bad decision after bad decision. He is so poorly viewed by the people, it is not uncommon for people to regard to him as just Donald Trump, rather than President Trump.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

@Jacanuk: I thought that this topic was about Trump. lol

Go to answer of the right......blame someone else.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Archangel3371  Online

@LJS9502_basic: Indeed.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

Welcome to the United Snakes of America, Land of the Thief and Home of the Slave.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Literally any other reality star would have garnered more respect. "The Situation" would have been a better choice. It is sad when such a statement was NOT meant to be funny. I just hope he doesn't get impeached before we get a wall on this side of ya's ;)