mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23058 Posts

Trump is stoking another birtherism conspiracy theory, this time directed at Harris.

Trump, who was a leader of the unfounded birther conspiracy about former president Barack Obama, piled on to similar conspiracies about Harris.

“So I just heard that, I heard it today, that she doesn’t meet the requirements,” Trump said. “I have no idea if that’s right. I would have assumed the Democrats would have checked it before she gets chosen to run for vice president. But that’s a very serious … You’re saying that they’re saying that she doesn’t qualify because she wasn’t born in this country?”

Harris was born in Oakland, Calif. The false birther conspiracies about Harris focus on the immigration status of her parents, who weren’t U.S. citizens when she was born.

Trump said he would take a look at it.

The president has called for an end to birthright citizenship. Any person born in the United States, regardless of their parents’ nationality, is an American citizen under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Link

I'm actually surprised he rekindled this. I thought it seemed clear that it would be a losing proposition for him, but maybe I'm wrong about that? Does this provide him a net benefit that I'm not seeing?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#2 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Can't wait for the damage control on this...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127528 Posts

Gotta get his base moving now that election is in the horizon.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3542 Posts

It's the top story on Fox News' homepage, headline reads "Not Again".

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Ugh the far right sucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

So predictable and pathetic.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Next "scandal" must be that she likes Dijon mustard and has a tan suit.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15594 Posts

Don't worry guys, this can't possibly work. Republicans are well reasoned individuals who would never fall for such naked racism.

Well, not twice, anyway.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7356 Posts

@Miyomatic: It's funny that Fox News is trying to put a lid on this, because Sean Hannity is the first person I heard touting this crap.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Miyomatic said:

Yet I don't see it on fox anywhere.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127528 Posts

@Treflis said:

If Biden and Harris win, she should get a tan suit and have Dijon mustard on a hamburger. Just for laughs.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#12  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

It’s amazing. It’s so obviously false and naked in its racism.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Righties: Kamala's parents were not American, she does not qualify.

Also Righties: Oh who cares if Ted Cruz was born in Canada? He's still American and that's what matters!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#14 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

A person he and his family donated to several times. 😂

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58509 Posts

This again?

Sucks people will fall for it.

@Treflis said:

Yeah, what is she? A French pimp?

Dijon? DIJOOOOON!?

Loading Video...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

trump is disgusting. Actually I'm running out of words to describe my distaste for this POS in chief.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58509 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

trump is disgusting. Actually I'm running out of words to describe my distaste for this POS in chief.

It is borderline unbelievable. I feel like I am watching a satire or parody every time he speaks or I read something but sadly it is 100% real.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Can't wait for the damage control on this...

I doubt there will be any damage control. Trump will continue to insist upon it regardless if she produces a birth certificate. He will simply say it's fake.

Obviously the issue is race and skin colour. Or if you're an American, "color."

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

More racist sh*t from a racist candidate.

HURR DURR SLRURR NEEWZA DAY.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3542 Posts

@n64dd said:
@Miyomatic said:

Yet I don't see it on fox anywhere.

A little late to the party I see, but here's a link to the article that was on their homepage at the time. You could argue it should've stayed there longer, but give credit where it's due for at least covering it (it's also buried on CNN at this point).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-slammed-for-not-rejecting-conspiracy-theory-kamala-harris-is-ineligible-for-vice-presidency

There was even an opinion article on it posted afterwards.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/kamala-harris-born-us-game-jason-nichols

That said, the fact that Trump is resorting to these kinds of tactics says a lot about the pos that he is.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1856 Posts

GOP will say nothing either. Just further proof that the Republicans see true America as one color, white.

Honestly, I’m not sure how the Republican Party is going to exist in 20 years given our nations demographics or if they even have a plan that goes beyond this November. Once Texas goes in a few years, that’s it. You will never see another Republican President in your lifetime.

You’re losing another generation of minorities by supporting this nonsense with silence.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: I'm not getting how its racist? Does the left know any other words at this point?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

@HoolaHoopMan: I'm not getting how its racist? Does the left know any other words at this point?

You can't see that any the two times we had a minority on the ticket their birth was called into question? That is racism dude. Own up to the shit that is your party.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Ok, so was it also racist when it was also brought up for John McCain? Again, does the left know any other word cause it sadly doesn't seem like you can argue without dropping it 20 times at nothing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

@LJS9502_basic: Ok, so was it also racist when it was also brought up for John McCain? Again, does the left know any other word cause it sadly doesn't seem like you can argue without dropping it 20 times at nothing.

What are you even talking about? The Democratic party didn't go after McCain. If anything your president did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

It's just sad that the people running the nation carry on like angry school children instead of being positive, friendly and genuinely good people to better the nation's they lead.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@vfighter said:

Is feigning ignorance and deflection the only thing your side can do at this point?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 N64DD

Lol crying because racism when kamala’s whole angle in this election is exploiting racial relations.

Can’t make this shit up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:

Lol crying because racism when kamala’s whole angle in this election is exploiting racial relations.

Can’t make this shit up.

Seems you are though.......

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic: nah fam. You know what I am talking about.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@netracing:

This is one of the biggest reasons to why trump is on route to lose by the biggest margins for a republican incumbent president since 1932. The gop and trump are to negative and are running one of the nastiest election campaigns in awhile.When people are struggling they will tune out an incumbent government if all they do is act like the opposition and attack them constantly.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 806 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@vfighter said:

What are you even talking about? The Democratic party didn't go after McCain. If anything your president did.

Has not been a Republican Candidate for President in 20 years that was not called a racist. John McCain was actually called a racist by the left wing media up till election day in 2008. Was because in a Tweet Mccain compared the Iranian President to a monkey.

I know facts suck for you. But I still point them out.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@gaeandilth said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@vfighter said:

Has not been a Republican Candidate for President in 20 years that was not called a racist. John McCain was actually called a racist by the left wing media up till election day in 2008. Was because in a Tweet Mccain compared the Iranian President to a monkey.

I know facts suck for you. But I still point them out.

Then maybe the GOP candidates shouldn't be racists. But that IS the history of the recent party since Civil Rights Era.....so yeah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@nintendoboy16: Ted Cruz’s dad was born in Cuba. We demand a birth certificate!

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 806 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: You mean that is what the left wants you to believe. Are you saying John McCain was a racist then? Shows you the true nature of the left. He was a racist Up till the day McCain Voted down the repeal of Obamacare. After that he was an american hero and a great man how dare you criticize him.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16604 Posts

The racists dog whistles. If you are white then you must be American, otherwise you are a minority immigrant. Even if you're a native, you must be some Chinese immigrant. Even if you immigrated last year from some sht hole part of Ukraine,

you are American because of your white skin.These folk are dumb as bricks.

They even considered Obama some guy fresh out of Africa, when his mother is a white American born and raised.

But trump himself, hes not that racist, hes just a piece of trash that says and does whatever it takes to win. He will step on people like cockroaches, black white brown, whatever as long as he profits. He will sell out his own family, so no surprise here. Just an unscrupulous fellow.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LJS9502_basic

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

The racists dog whistles. If you are white then you must be American, otherwise you are a minority immigrant. Even if you're a native, you must be some Chinese immigrant. Even if you immigrated last year from some sht hole part of Ukraine,

They even considered Obama some guy fresh out of Africa, when his mother is a white American born and raised.

But trump himself, hes not that racist, hes just a piece of trash that says and does whatever it takes to win. He will step on people like cockroaches, black white brown, whatever as long as he profits. He will sell out his own family, so no surprise here. Just an unscrupulous fellow.

Oh trump's plenty racist....not sure why you don't see that. Also he's sexist.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blaznwiipspman1

@LJS9502_basic said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

my bar for someone being called a racist is higher than the mainstream accepts. Notice I said, hes not THAT racist, I didnt say that he isn't one. Everyone is racist to a degree, or most people are...its just how tribalism works. No matter your background, it will always exist. Some people can't accept that though, but i don't care.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

my bar for someone being called a racist is higher than the mainstream accepts. Notice I said, hes not THAT racist, I didnt say that he isn't one. Everyone is racist to a degree, or most people are...its just how tribalism works. No matter your background, it will always exist. Some people can't accept that though, but i don't care.

Well I definitely disagree with that. No everyone is not racist to a degree, also racist is racist, there really isn't degrees. You are or you are not.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 blaznwiipspman1

@LJS9502_basic: completely wrong. If that's your definition then everyone in the world is a racist. Ever seen a chinese bash an Indian or the otber way around, or black bashing a white, Asian, or the other way around? Even within the same "race" you have light skin people bashing dark skin people, sometimes vice versa. Never deal in absolutes, the world doesn't work like that. Only children believe in such a thing. The world is not black and white but shades in between.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@LJS9502_basic: completely wrong. If that's your definition then everyone in the world is a racist. Ever seen a chinese bash an Indian or the otber way around, or black bashing a white, Asian, or the other way around? Even within the same "race" you have light skin people bashing dark skin people, sometimes vice versa. Never deal in absolutes, the world doesn't work like that. Only children believe in such a thing. The world is not black and white but shades in between.

No there is no shades of racism. You are or you are not. And I find those who says everyone is racist are merely making excuses for their own racism.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 blaznwiipspman1

@LJS9502_basic: well then, im a racist and proud if it

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: That’s not something to be proud of.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic

@thegreatchomp said:

@blaznwiipspman1: That’s not something to be proud of.

Indeed not.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3878 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@vfighter said:

You can't see that any the two times we had a minority on the ticket their birth was called into question? That is racism dude. Own up to the shit that is your party.

This what is wrong when you have a minority on a presidential ticket every question about the person is considered racism. Obama citizenship was called into question because of where he was born but also of his adoption by Lolo Soetotro and his Indonesian citizenship and the fact that Obama went to college in the US as a foreign exchange student.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@vfighter said:

This what is wrong when you have a minority on a presidential ticket every question about the person is considered racism. Obama citizenship was called into question because of where he was born but also of his adoption by Lolo Soetotro and his Indonesian citizenship and the fact that Obama went to college in the US as a foreign exchange student.

Hawaii? No there is no reason to call into question but it's done because they are minorities. Also since when does a stepfather have anything to do with one's birth? Hint: they don't.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23995 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

But trump himself, hes not that racist

Trump removes Obama's efforts to combat racial segregration. Essentially trying to bring back redlining.

This only happened last month.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Zaryia

@vfighter said:

Any time there's a high profile minority on the GE ticket there are fake conspiracy theories of them not being citizens.

It's race based.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:

Can’t make this shit up.

lol at modern Republicans, formed by the Southern Strategy and now Donald Trump, crying about racism. You can't make this shit up.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blaznwiipspman1

@Maroxad: Obama might have had good intentions but nobody likes these low income housing brought to their neighborhoods. It always ends up as drug and crime infested shtholes and also hurt property values. Ask Obama if he would accept the ghetto moving into his neighborhood with his children around. The first thing obama would do, if not for his tax payer funded 24/7 security is to pack his bags and flee