Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7057 Posts

Well California thought math was racist..

So apparently it's been evil for awhile.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@firedrakes said:

so it seems math now is evil.

source of news.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article260469692.html

So, are you pretending there isn't a decent number of people out there that have been claiming math is racist? The article you mentioned never mentioned the content of the textbooks being restricted, so I'm not sure where you're getting intention, or belief behind the move when you're not even sure what the move is against. If these books are attempted to teach the bullshit theory that math is racist, then yeah, that shit should probably be kept out of math class.

Do you believe math is racist? Should children be taught that it is? That seems to be the content of the books mentioned here.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@firedrakes said:

source of news.

@eoten said:

So, are you pretending there isn't a decent number of people out there that have been claiming math is racist? The article you mentioned never mentioned the content of the textbooks being restricted, so I'm not sure where you're getting intention, or belief behind the move when you're not even sure what the move is against. If these books are attempted to teach the bullshit theory that math is racist, then yeah, that shit should probably be kept out of math class.

Do you believe math is racist? Should children be taught that it is? That seems to be the content of the books mentioned here.

Math isn't racist. It can't be because it is based on objectivity, not someone's stupid sub-80 IQ opinion.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:
@firedrakes said:

source of news.

@eoten said:

Math isn't racist. It can't be because it is based on objectivity, not someone's stupid sub-80 IQ opinion.

plus multi source saying the same thing. but i knew eoten would say something about this anyhow.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Eoten

@firedrakes said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@firedrakes said:

source of news.

@eoten said:

plus multi source saying the same thing. but i knew eoten would say something about this anyhow.

Is math racist? Yes or no. It's a simple question. And you're damn right I'm going to point out the obvious you don't want pointed out because it deflates the entire intent of this thread. Is math racist? Yes or no? Because that's what this is about.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4388 Posts

eoten i see no one coming to back you up on the reply.. i mean i can post 5 or 6 more news sites that posted on the topic.

you could have google crt math fl.

but my guess it will break some narrative of yours in your mind..

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Math isn't even real, just a way for Big Calculator to make money.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23053 Posts

They must have had the fraction 3/5 in them.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@silentchief said:

Off-Topic and Whataboutism.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaryia
@girlusocrazy said:

Working as planned

Yup, Rufo started this CRT lunacy based off of fake outrage he invented. Purely due to work at home started by Covid, he happened to record a run of the mill diversity training (which several companies have had for over a decade) Skypecall and made a big deal about it.

How a Conservative Activist Invented the Conflict Over Critical Race Theory | The New Yorker

Basically most cons and several Americans were/are duped. Just like with anti-abortion, there is a clear recorded history where we can look at as to how this all began. It's usually one dude (or a handful) trying to trick people for both cases, and it spiraling into insanity.

Now you have several backwards red areas (which have a much lower HDI on average for a reason) banning hundreds of books that merely talk about racism or history.

Just one example: Can someone explain why this book was pulled?

They called themselves the K.K.K. : the birth of an American terrorist group / by Susan Campbell Bartoletti | Smithsonian Institution (si.edu)

Documents the history and origin of the Ku Klux Klan from its beginning in Pulaski, Tennessee, and provides personal accounts, congressional documents, diaries, and more.

So it's no mystery we get bullshit like,

Sergio_Pires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sergio_Pires
Member since 2022 • 39 Posts

I suspect that a lot of this stems from the recent push for one's truth instead of actual truth. In reality, there is no such thing as "my truth". There is only what objective facts exist in the world and how we perceive them.

We've spent years watching Republican politicians and their talking heads pushing nonsense and contradictions. Not wanting to be outdone, Democrats and others in the far left asked that someone hold their beer as they bring up woke culture, defunding the police, an inability to define what is a woman, having biological men competing in girl's and women's sporting events, legal abortions on the day of a child's birth, fascist mandates, making the investigation of Biden's son an impeachable offense, and painting anyone ranging from politically moderate to conservative as a bigoted, racist homophobe if they don't support any of the far left agenda.

The list actually goes on and on but that's a good slice of what our political climate has turned into lately. Personally, I would like to see exchanges from people of all political perspectives but it seems that not everyone is willing to tolerate exchanges with people with whom they disagree politically.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silentchief
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

Off-Topic and Whataboutism.

Math is evil is the topic... or is this one of these threads where we just want to shit on a red stare again?. Good news is everytime one of you loons do this I can bring up a batshit insane policy the Democrats have pushed on the same subjects.

But the book’s claim that a focus on producing the right answer promotes “white supremacy culture” alarmed some who question how inaccuracy in math could benefit students. And, partly in response to the controversy, California state board members recently recommended against incorporating the resource into a redesign of the state’s math program.

The correct answer is white supremacy? Yep those books should be banned.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3750 Posts

More anti-intellectualism. Where would we be right now if the left didn't always drag the right kicking and screaming into the future? JFC...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaryia
@sergio_pires said:

I suspect that a lot of this stems from the recent push for one's truth instead of actual truth. In reality, there is no such thing as "my truth". There is only what objective facts exist in the world and how we perceive them.

Agreed

For example you have a party trying to tell you climatology, biology, virology are fake sciences and that history was wrong. They would rather listen to someone with a GED on youtube instead.

Or like the story in the OP.

How does one argue with this nonsense?

@sergio_pires said:

Not wanting to be outdone,

Disagreed on this analysis.

Dems were outdone by a significantmargin in this regard with just anti-vaxxing, book banning, voter supression, and climate denial. The deaths between just two of those.....yeah....going to be a lot worse than whatever semantics "muh woman" arguments upset you.

I ignored the defund or last day abortion part, next to no Dem supported that (less than 6% public, almost no politician). That kind of disinformation is part of the problem you just discussed ironically enough.

@sergio_pires said:

The list actually goes on and on but that's a good slice of what our political climate has turned into lately.

Indeed the list does go on. Just not in the way you think it does.

@sergio_pires said:

not everyone is willing to tolerate exchanges with people with whom they disagree politically.

Agreed, we even have a group trying to ban over 1,000 books and thinks entire fields of science are fake. Hard to exchange ideas in this atmosphere.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zaryia

@silentchief said:

But the book’s claim that a focus on producing the right answer promotes “white supremacy culture” alarmed some who question how inaccuracy in math could benefit students. And, partly in response to the controversy, California state board members recently recommended against incorporating the resource into a redesign of the state’s math program.

The correct answer is white supremacy? Yep those books should be banned.

I couldn't find that quote in the OP's link. Did you have a link, you might have clicked the wrong thread.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

Agreed

For example you have a party trying to tell you climatology, biology, virology are fake sciences and that history was wrong. They would rather listen to someone with a GED on youtube instead.

Lol it's your party thats going against the basics of biology and called math racist.

@zaryia:

Dems were outdone by a significantmargin in this regard with just anti-vaxxing and climate denial.

Nah, the push for green energy that isn't green and most you psychos would have us wearing mask for eternity.

@zaryia

Agreed, we even have a group trying to ban over 1,000 books and thinks entire fields of science are fake. Hard to exchange ideas in this atmosphere.

Because the group who thinks correct answers are linked to " white supremacy " ? And who can no longer define what a man and women is, are batshit insane. Yes, hard to exchange ideas indeed.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Silentchief
@tjandmia said:

More anti-intellectualism. Where would we be right now if the left didn't always drag the right kicking and screaming into the future? JFC...

You psychos think correct answers are linked with " white supremacy ". And you can no longer define what a man and women is. Their giving out needless to drug addicts in San Francisco... your future looks like a shitshow.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Agreed

@zaryia:

Dems were outdone by a significantmargin in this regard with just anti-vaxxing and climate denial.

@zaryia

Glad you didn't actually disagree with anything I wrote, and just gave comparatively weak counter-examples (whataboutisms) for each quote hehe.

Anyway, the Republicans in the OP are dumb as bricks and I'm not sure why the only 2 cons to post in here just said "yeah but whatabout".

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silentchief
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Agreed

@zaryia:

@zaryia

Glad you didn't actually disagree with anything I wrote, and just gave comparatively weak counter-examples (whataboutisms) for each quote hehe.

Anyway, the Republicans in the OP are dumb as bricks.

I would need know the content of the books. The white supremacy being linked to correct answers is nonsense. That should in fact be banned.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

You psychos think correct answers are linked with " white supremacy ". And you can no longer define what a man and women is. Their giving out needless to drug addicts in San Francisco... your future looks like a shitshow.

what·a·bout·ism/ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm/

noun

BRITISHnoun: whataboutism

1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue."the parliamentary hearing appeared to be an exercise in whataboutism"

Origin

Needles? What does that have to do with this thread? For every example you can come up with, I can find something far worse. And you already know the 3 things I'll turn to.

It's best we stay on topic.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Zaryia

@silentchief said:

The white supremacy being linked to correct answers is nonsense.

That shouuld in fact be banned.

The book in the OP said this?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eoten

@firedrakes said:

eoten i see no one coming to back you up on the reply.. i mean i can post 5 or 6 more news sites that posted on the topic.

you could have google crt math fl.

but my guess it will break some narrative of yours in your mind..

Nope, just asking you to answer a simple question and you won't for a simple reason. It defeats the entire reason for this thread existing in the first place. Either no, you don't think math is racist, which means you have absolutely no reason to bitch about people keeping that shit out of the classroom, or you think it is, prove the existence of CRT bullshit being pushed in mathematics, and prove the point of those passing legislation to keep it out.

The fact that answering a simple yes or no question which is absolutely central to the topic is a lose/lose scenario for you tells me you need to find a better hill to die on.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

The white supremacy being linked to correct answers is nonsense.

That shouuld in fact be banned.

The book in the OP said this?

They mention 54 books. The specific content in them isn't mentioned.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tjandmia
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Myself, like most Americans, despite the fact that for decades it has been a legitimate form of studies in law schools across the country, has absolutely no idea what critical race theory is beyond the nonsense propaganda the right says about it. Seriously. Not even most on the right have any idea what it is. and like most Republicans, I have no interest whatsoever in knowing anything about critical race theory.

A woman is an adult human female. If you think it means anything other than that, you are the one who is confused. There is a HUGE difference between definitionally being a woman and living life as one, which the constitutional freedoms you guys claim to love but refuse to uphold, permit. You are just another example of abject right-wing ignorance. The sooner you realize you're just wrong, the better off you'll be.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Myself, like most Americans, despite the fact that for decades it has been a legitimate form of studies in law schools across the country, has absolutely no idea what critical race theory is beyond the nonsense propaganda the right says about it. Seriously. Not even most on the right have any idea what it is. and like most Republicans, I have no interest whatsoever in knowing anything about critical race theory.

A woman is an adult human female. If you think it means anything other than that, you are the one who is confused. There is a HUGE difference between definitionally being a woman and living life as one, which the constitutional freedoms you guys claim to love but refuse to uphold, permit. You are just another example of abject right-wing ignorance. The sooner you realize you're just wrong, the better off you'll be.

I've linked multiple examples in other threads. I have even linked course material. If you don't understand at this point I don't know what to tell you. Do you think correct answers are linked to " white supremacy " as books in California suggest?

I'm glad you were able to define it, your party struggles with that now unfortunately. Can you tell me what I'm objectively wrong about exactly.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

I've linked multiple examples in other threads. I have even linked course material. If you don't understand at this point I don't know what to tell you. Do you think correct answers are linked to " white supremacy " as books in California suggest?

I'm glad you were able to define it, your party struggles with that now unfortunately. Can you tell me what I'm objectively wrong about exactly.

No one cares about CRT. They only care about the propaganda they hear about it from the right, which is a nonsensical wedge issue to incite fear, the hallmark of the right.

You're wrong that anyone fails to define what a woman is. It's not complicated. When a trans woman tells you they're a woman, they're telling you they're a trans woman, that they identify, for whatever reason, as a woman. That's it. Nothing more. Like most Americans, you, for some strange reason, take how they feel and choose to live their lives as some sort of attack, which is complete nonsense. You then form false arguments.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23992 Posts

Banning books, and this is far from the first attack on maths from politicians.

Smh, Not a fan of politicians and ideologues determine what isn't being taught, or unavailable in libraries.

And lol at the red herrings thrown in this thread. It is pretty telling in a topic where the democrats do something wrong, and the democrat leaning posters here call them out, while when republicans do something wrong, the typicals deflect and throw excuses.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silentchief
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

No one cares about CRT. They only care about the propaganda they hear about it from the right, which is a nonsensical wedge issue to incite fear, the hallmark of the right.

You're wrong that anyone fails to define what a woman is. It's not complicated. When a trans woman tells you they're a woman, they're telling you they're a trans woman, that they identify, for whatever reason, as a woman. That's it. Nothing more. Like most Americans, you, for some strange reason, take how they feel and choose to live their lives as some sort of attack, which is complete nonsense. You then form false arguments.

Why can't you answer a simple question? Do you believe correct answers are linked with white supremacy as " the state of California suggest"? This is specifically whats being referred to in regards to Math and CRT. I'm not going to get into a semantics debate about CRT but this is specifically the type of stuff they are trying to ban.

No I'm correct actually. I've watched liberal politicians and even people with PHD's across the globe get stumped on what should be a simple answer that even you were easily able to define. Since you don't believe me here's video Evidence.

@tjandmia

When a trans woman tells you they're a woman, they're telling you they're a trans woman,

Sigh, I wish that were true. But there seems to be a push to ignore the differences.

From the ACLU:

Many who oppose the inclusion of trans athletes erroneously claim that allowing trans athletes to compete will harm cisgender women. This divide and conquer tactic gets it exactly wrong. Excluding women who are trans hurts all women. It invites gender policing that could subject any woman to invasive tests or accusations of being “too masculine” or “too good” at their sport to be a “real” woman.

See I wouldn't care what they wanted to be called if they didn't try to justify the madness by actually passing policies that are obviously harmful. If you want to wear a dress as a trans women that's fine. But I prefer you stay off the field/ court etc, competing as a women when you got testosterone pumping through your veins

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Silentchief
@Maroxad said:

Smh, Not a fan of politicians and ideologues determine what is being taught.

And lol at the red herrings thrown in this thread. It is pretty telling in a topic where the democrats do something wrong, and the democrat leaning posters here call them out, while when republicans do something wrong, the typicals deflect and throw excuses.

I rarely ever see Democrats call out Democrats on this forum. Unless it's Tulsi Gabbard for not being left enough.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Eoten

@Maroxad said:

Smh, Not a fan of politicians and ideologues determine what isn't being taught, or unavailable in libraries.

Oh no, someone doesn't want teachers to teach the nonsense that math is racist. It's a book burning! Sound the alarm, we're all going to get oppressed! Listening to this hysteria is comical.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23992 Posts
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

Smh, Not a fan of politicians and ideologues determine what is being taught.

I rarely ever see Democrats call out Democrats on this forum. Unless it's Tulsi Gabbard for not being left enough.

• Brian Benjamin?
  • Whatever the hell this thread is meant to be

And that is just threads from this week.

Meanwhile your immediate kneejerk response in this thread was to throw in a red herring about California when this topic concerns what is going on in Florida.

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

Oh no, someone doesn't want teachers to teach the nonsense that math is racist. It's a book burning! Sound the alarm, we're all going to get oppressed! Listening to this hysteria is comical.

What incidents do you think are among those included in the bolded?

Anyways, what is with this ridicilous strawman of yours, you completely missed the message of my post. Firstly Republicans have been notorious as of late for challenging books.

And this thread, concerns FLORIDA not California.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Eoten
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

If you do not care about it, why do you get get your panties in a twist when math books that include it are kept out of schools?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Why can't you answer a simple question? Do you believe correct answers are linked with white supremacy as " the state of California suggest"?

What's this got to do with these FL math books? Link?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3877 Posts

Here is a link to math is white supremacy.

ttps://www.nationalreview.com/2021/09/the-folly-of-woke-math/

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zaryia

@JimB said:

That was in these FL books?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23053 Posts

@JimB said:

Jeez, all this complaining about math being racist is over some rando's podcast?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178872 Posts
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Jeez, all this complaining about math being racist is over some rando's podcast?

Unfortunately that's all it takes.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

Why can't you answer a simple question? Do you believe correct answers are linked with white supremacy as " the state of California suggest"? This is specifically whats being referred to in regards to Math and CRT. I'm not going to get into a semantics debate about CRT but this is specifically the type of stuff they are trying to ban.

No I'm correct actually. I've watched liberal politicians and even people with PHD's across the globe get stumped on what should be a simple answer that even you were easily able to define. Since you don't believe me here's video Evidence.

@tjandmia

When a trans woman tells you they're a woman, they're telling you they're a trans woman,

Sigh, I wish that were true. But there seems to be a push to ignore the differences.

From the ACLU:

Many who oppose the inclusion of trans athletes erroneously claim that allowing trans athletes to compete will harm cisgender women. This divide and conquer tactic gets it exactly wrong. Excluding women who are trans hurts all women. It invites gender policing that could subject any woman to invasive tests or accusations of being “too masculine” or “too good” at their sport to be a “real” woman.

See I wouldn't care what they wanted to be called if they didn't try to justify the madness by actually passing policies that are obviously harmful. If you want to wear a dress as a trans women that's fine. But I prefer you stay off the field/ court etc, competing as a women when you got testosterone pumping through your veins

You won't get any argument from me that females and males should not compete in some sports. All of that should be banned, but honestly - to suggest that trans women do not realize their birth sex and think they can magically change it is just a false argument perpetrated by the right.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tjandmia
@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

If you do not care about it, why do you get get your panties in a twist when math books that include it are kept out of schools?

You're not very good with logical thinking. Not caring about one, does not mean I should not care about the other.

I don't care about calculus, but I would most certainly care if the anti-intellectual republican party tried banning that. I also do not care about "intelligent design", but because it's nothing more than creationism in disguise, I oppose its inclusion into public education.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

@tjandmia

From the ACLU:

You won't get any argument from me that females and males should not compete in some sports. All of that should be banned, but honestly - to suggest that trans women do not realize their birth sex and think they can magically change it is just a false argument perpetrated by the right.

That's not the argument their making though. We just want them to understand they are not " real womem". If this isn't an issue why are they competing in sports? You said yourself you don't agree with it but it's happening... what political party supports that.

And back to the main topic. I'm guessing this has to do with the ridiculous shit that was being taught in California.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Silentchief

@Maroxad:

Meanwhile your immediate kneejerk response in this thread was to throw in a red herring about California when this topic concerns what is going on in Florida.

My guess is Florida is doing that to prevent what happened in California. However there is not many details in the article. It's hard for me to disagree with what their doing without more info.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silentchief
Link said:
@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Unfortunately that's all it takes.

That's not true actually. It's a little more then That.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

@tjandmia

From the ACLU:

That's not the argument their making though. We just want them to understand they are not " real womem". If this isn't an issue why are they competing in sports? You said yourself you don't agree with it but it's happening... what political party supports that.

And back to the main topic. I'm guessing this has to do with the ridiculous shit that was being taught in California.

The false argument from the right is 100% about telling trans women they're not real women.

They're competing in womens' sports for a variety of reasons. The first being that we have a large portion of the population that agree for some reason that if they're on estrogen or whatever hormones they take, they are roughly equivalent in physical prowess to women, a point with which I completely disagree, and the whole woke SJW nonsense that the right criticizes is also a valid reason. No one wants to be seen as a bigot.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Silentchief
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

@tjandmia

From the ACLU:

The false argument from the right is 100% about telling trans women they're not real women.

They're competing in womens' sports for a variety of reasons. The first being that we have a large portion of the population that agree for some reason that if they're on estrogen or whatever hormones they take, they are roughly equivalent in physical prowess to women, a point with which I completely disagree, and the whole woke SJW nonsense that the right criticizes is also a valid reason. No one wants to be seen as a bigot.

But that isn't a false argument, they aren't real women, they are trans.

Using basic logic doesn't make you a bigot and the right is simply tired of the bullshit.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

@tjandmia

From the ACLU:

Using basic logic doesn't make you a bigot and the right is simply tired of the bullshit.

The false narrative the right has created is that they were claiming to be female women (the males) in the first place. They are claiming to be trans women. There is a difference.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

The false narrative the right has created is that they were claiming to be female women (the males) in the first place. They are claiming to be trans women. There is a difference.

They keep saying Trans women are women.

When you don't acknowledge the basic differences you get shit like trans athletes in woman sports. If it was a false narrative we wouldn't have this bullshit.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3877 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@JimB said:

Virginia tried to eliminate higher math because it is racists. Does that sound like a podcast. The same went for Seattle and now in California. Is That a podcast. I think you better check around somemore on the subject.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By tjandmia
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

They keep saying Trans women are women.

When you don't acknowledge the basic differences you get shit like trans athletes in woman sports. If it was a false narrative we wouldn't have this bullshit.

Trans women (biological males) are not claiming to be biological females, they're trans women. If you think they mean anything else, you're mistaken, because of right-wing propaganda attempts at purposely clouding the issue. You simply misunderstand the issue.