Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Jerusalem Post

American rapper Kanye West threatened Jewish people about a supposed conflict with him over a Jewish agenda and said that he couldn't be antisemitic because black people are Jews also, in a now-removed tweet on Sunday morning.

"I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 [sic] on Jewish people," West began, likely incorrectly referring to a stage in the defense readiness condition of the United States military, or DEFCON. "You guys have toyed with me and tried to blackball anyone [who] opposes your agenda."

West, who had been largely inactive on Twitter until recently, shared a screenshot of a Forbes article relating how he had migrated to the social media platform from Instagram, which had restricted his account over apparent antisemitic remarks.

"Who do you think created cancel culture?" West posted in another tweet not long after the first remark.

Earlier, West chastised Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg over his removal from Instagram, sharing a picture of the two and saying that they used to be close.

The tweet was removed by Twitter for violating the platform's rules just over an hour after posting.

West also addressed accusations of antisemitism, saying that "The funny thing is I actually can’t be antisemitic because black people are actually Jew [sic] also."

This comment is in line with the beliefs and rhetoric of the Black Hebrew Israelite cult and some black supremacist movements, which identify people of African descent as the true Jews, and those that otherwise identify as Jewish as fake Jews.

Instagram and Diddy

On Friday West had posted on Instagram screenshots of a conversation with fellow rapper Diddy, in which he had said "Ima [sic] use you as an example to show the Jewish people that told you to call me that no one can threaten or influence me."

The now-deleted Instagram post was accompanied with a comment by West that " Jesus was a Jew."

Tucker Carlson interview and spat with Kushner family

West has recently been courting controversy, in which photos of him wearing a "white lives matter" shirt circulated online, and he did an interview on Tucker Carlson in which he bashed the Kushner family.

West, who now goes by the pseudonym Ye, criticized Jared Kushner's role in the Trump administration in the interview.

"When I think about all of these things that Jared somehow doesn't get enough credit for with his work and what is his work, Israel or his work in Pal[estine]... you know he made these peace treaties," said West, referring to the Abraham Accords. "I just think it was to make money."

"I just think that's what they're about, is making money," West continued. "I don't think that they have the ability to make anything on their own. I think they were born into money,” he said of the Kushner family.

West also discussed his views on abortion, the connections between Kim Kardashian and the Clinton family, and his support for former president Donald Trump.

I knew he went off the deep end, but this is a full Mel Gibson moment, if I have ever seen it.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Dude just posted a pick with Candace Owens wearing matching 'White Lives Matter' shirts....then follows it up with this. Think he's def being influenced by Black Israelite cult nonsense. Good on twitter for deleting his sh*t posts.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59323 Posts

I love Kanye, he's off his tits.

Vote we make him President, so he makes Dr. Strangelove a reality.

He's black as well, so it will be socially progressive.

On topic - I don't think he's a legit racist or anything, just, mad. Basically.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

Ye has lost his freakin marbles. Death Con 3 lol! That sounds like a Steven Segal movie.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Angry_Walrus
Member since 2022 • 111 Posts

This is a big nothing burger without even any fries or a drink....

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14824 Posts

Bipolar sucks.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44681 Posts

Don't worry, Elon Musk will make everyone forget about whatever dumb stuff Kanye says when he suggests South Korea should give half of Seoul to North Korea.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8383 Posts

If black people want to be the "real" Jews, then let em.

Kanye apparently pulled his clothing line from GAP because they wouldn't sell his sweatshirts that say "white lives matter" so GAPs stock went down lol

Kanye is a funny guy, like his music

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

@sargentd said:

Kanye apparently pulled his clothing line from GAP because they wouldn't sell his sweatshirts that say "white lives matter" so GAPs stock went down lol

His music sucks, as does his political thoughts.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

Why do you defend antisemitism? This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen you do it.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SargentD

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

Why do you defend antisemitism? This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen you do it.

Is black people saying they are jews antisemitism?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3505 Posts

A mentally ill person with way too much influence. Just another Monday.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

L O L 'real jews'.

You know what's being said and being purposefully ignorant as per usual.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

L O L 'real jews'.

sounds like religious shit to me

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

Is black people saying

Don't play dumb kid,

Ye tweeted that he would soon go “death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE,” an apparent reference to the United States’ defense readiness condition, known as Def. Con.

You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” he wrote. The tweet was removed by the company.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

L O L 'real jews'.

In the context of Kanye's remarks, certainly. Which is why it needs to be rebuffed and called for what it is.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SargentD

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

Is black people saying

Don't play dumb kid,

Ye tweeted that he would soon go “death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE,” an apparent reference to the United States’ defense readiness condition, known as Def. Con.

You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda,” he wrote. The tweet was removed by the company.

He's probably referring to the Jews he's worked with in Hollywood, probably the higher ups. Don't think he's talking to the entirety of Jewish people. Poor choice of words tho

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SargentD
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

L O L 'real jews'.

In the context of Kanye's remarks, certainly. Which is why it needs to be rebuffed and called for what it is.

Would you consider the people that call themselves black Israelites, anti semitic?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Is black people saying

Don't play dumb kid,

Poor choice of words tho

I crossed out the bullshit. Yes a poor choice of words, antisemitism usually is.

Although defending it numerous times is also sus.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3505 Posts

The cult is now so woke that I've seen several calling people racist for calling a black person racist. Priceless.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7058 Posts

Lefties loved him back in the day when he said this.

Ohh how the tides have turned.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23055 Posts

@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

Is black people saying

Don't play dumb kid,

He's probably referring to the Jews he's worked with in Hollywood, probably the higher ups. Don't think he's talking to the entirety of Jewish people. Poor choice of words tho

WTF, man. This is channeling old school Nazi rhetoric.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9434 Posts

Gotta stop giving him attention..... Let him fade away.

Celeb culture is super cringe.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SargentD

@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Is black people saying

Don't play dumb kid,

I get it man, its uncomfortable to talk about, but its not a lie. Hollywood has a lot of Jewish people in the higher up positions. I got nothing against Jewish people, I'm not some "Nazi" Im just observing basic truths. Jews in America basically built Hollywood. That's why so many people in positions of power in Hollywood tend to be Jewish.

That statement is not antisemitic ^^^ its a basic truth. People just don't like to mention it because it does fall in line with rhetoric you may see from people with anti semitic views. But that doesn't mean its false... People with prejudices towards certain groups of people will use these basic truths to prove their more nefarious theories. Acknowledging that basic truth doesn't need to be shunned, "we wont acknowledge this basic truth because people might assume we are claiming something nefarious".

Here's an article on the subject written by a Jewish outlet so you wont call me Nazi for acknowledging it.

https://jewishunpacked.com/how-american-jews-built-hollywood/

When movies were introduced in the late 1890s, success in this new industry required many of the same skills as vaudeville and the garment trade. Salesmanship was the big one: film producers had to sell their movies to theater owners, and theater owners had to then sell to audiences. For example, Carl Laemmle (a German-born Jew) marketed clothing before starting Universal Pictures. Adolph Zukor (a Hungarian-born Jew) sold furs before founding Paramount Pictures, and Jesse Lasky (an American-born Jew), one of his partners at Paramount, was previously a vaudeville horn player. And there were many others, like Shmuel Gelbfisz (a Polish-born Jew) who changed his name to Samuel Goldwyn once he quit selling gloves and entered the film business. Marcus Loew (an American-born Jew) also came from vaudeville before pivoting to movie theaters (AMC Loew’s) and production.

Its pretty wide know that Jews built Hollywood and had a huge impact on the entertainment industry...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SargentD

@The_Deepblue said:

Why can’t he make comments about “Jews?” Why can’t someone make comments about any race or gender or whatever? Free speech, people.

I agree, its gotten ridiculous

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sargentd said:

His music sucks, as does his political thoughts.

Nah, ye kills it man . Separate the art from the artist if you have to.

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Don't play dumb kid,

I get it man, its uncomfortable to talk about, but its not a lie.

This is the 3rd thread you've done this, and I now know your view point for certain. The other was defending a white supremacist who was Jew bashing. Fucking slime.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zaryia
@The_Deepblue said:

Why can’t he make comments about “Jews?” Why can’t someone make comments about any race or gender or whatever? Free speech, people.

Uhh....

He can make these antisemitic comments. This is his right.

The social media company can also ban him or delete the comment, as per TOS. That is their right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

Lefties loved him back in the day when he said this.

Ohh how the tides have turned.

I remember everyone making fun of him here(old SW) when that happened. From both sides. 🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SargentD

@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@mattbbpl said:
@sargentd said:
@zaryia said:

Don't play dumb kid,

I get it man, its uncomfortable to talk about, but its not a lie. Hollywood has a lot of Jewish people in the higher up positions. I got nothing against Jewish people, I'm not some "Nazi" Im just observing basic truths. Jews in America basically built Hollywood. That's why so many people in positions of power in Hollywood tend to be Jewish.

That statement is not antisemitic ^^^ its a basic truth. People just don't like to mention it because it does fall in line with rhetoric you may see from people with anti semitic views. But that doesn't mean its false... People with prejudices towards certain groups of people will use these basic truths to prove their more nefarious theories. Acknowledging that basic truth doesn't need to be shunned, "we wont acknowledge this basic truth because people might assume we are claiming something nefarious".

Here's an article on the subject written by a Jewish outlet so you wont call me Nazi for acknowledging it.

https://jewishunpacked.com/how-american-jews-built-hollywood/

When movies were introduced in the late 1890s, success in this new industry required many of the same skills as vaudeville and the garment trade. Salesmanship was the big one: film producers had to sell their movies to theater owners, and theater owners had to then sell to audiences. For example, Carl Laemmle (a German-born Jew) marketed clothing before starting Universal Pictures. Adolph Zukor (a Hungarian-born Jew) sold furs before founding Paramount Pictures, and Jesse Lasky (an American-born Jew), one of his partners at Paramount, was previously a vaudeville horn player. And there were many others, like Shmuel Gelbfisz (a Polish-born Jew) who changed his name to Samuel Goldwyn once he quit selling gloves and entered the film business. Marcus Loew (an American-born Jew) also came from vaudeville before pivoting to movie theaters (AMC Loew’s) and production.

Its pretty wide know that Jews built Hollywood and had a huge impact on the entertainment industry...

I get it, it makes you uncomfortable.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
@sargentd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@sargentd said:

Would you consider the people that call themselves black Israelites, anti semitic?

Give me examples of these people and some rhetoric. Then we can discuss whether or not the comments or person is antisemitic.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

I get it, it makes you uncomfortable.

Yes, your Stormfront posting makes me uncomfortable. It's too bad that site shut down, you weirdos ended up everywhere.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HoolaHoopMan

@The_Deepblue said:

That's not what freedom of speech is.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@The_Deepblue said:

A guy with millions of followers saying he's going death con 3 on Jewish people is a bit more than just a "comment about jews"

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

@InEMplease: I was in Barnes and Noble not long ago, and the entire section in Sociology was on nothing but books about how white men suck. Yet people can’t take a comment about “Jews.”

Kanye has every right to express his opinion on any people group. You can hate him for it, but he should not be silenced. What if you should be silenced for criticizing a minority such as Kanye? You see how silly all of it is?

@HoolaHoopMan

Yes it is. What else is “free speech”? If you have restrictions, it becomes “restricted speech.”

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@The_Deepblue said:

What else is “free speech”? If you have restrictions, it becomes “restricted speech.”

Free speech means the government cannot silence dissent.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 The_Deepblue

@LJS9502_basic: Dissent against what?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

@The_Deepblue said:

@LJS9502_basic: Dissent against what?

Against the government. They cannot silence critics.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#41 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

Gotta stop giving him attention..... Let him fade away.

Celeb culture is super cringe.

That's not going to happen. The news is all about the clicks at this point, which means anything controversial is going to be promoted front and center. It's good "clickbait" and the media loves good clickbait.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD

@The_Deepblue: social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are restricted speech platforms. They decide what's allowed. They don't promote free speech. That's their business decision.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SargentD

@zaryia: never been to stormfront

just call me a Nazi if that's what helps you cope.

It's what I expect from people like you.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SargentD

@HoolaHoopMan: Black Israelites believe they are the true Jews. God's children of African decent.

Black Israelites believe the people called Jews today are not real Jews and are not gods children.

Louis Farrakhan is one of the most prominent who promotes this ideology.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 The_Deepblue

@LJS9502_basic: Kanye was criticizing someone involved in government (Kushner).

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

@HoolaHoopMan: Black Israelites believe they are the true Jews. God's children of African decent.

Black Israelites believe the people called Jews today are not real Jews and are not gods children.

Louis Farrakhan is one of the most prominent who promotes this ideology.

Sure, those lines of reasoning are absurd and problematic because they promote racial supremacy (assuming they are accurate).

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 HoolaHoopMan
@The_Deepblue said:

Yes it is. What else is “free speech”? If you have restrictions, it becomes “restricted speech.”

Go shout 'I have a bomb' in a airport and get back to us on your definition. Also remember that Kanye is not in jail. Private companies have freedom of association with the right to host or not-host speech as they see fit. They are not obligated to promote the speech of a lunatic, racist, sexist, etc.

So yes, you need to reevaluated what you see as freedom of speech since you don't seem to grasp the concept very well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic

@The_Deepblue said:

@LJS9502_basic: Kanye was criticizing someone involved in government (Kushner).

What does that have to do with his remarks being anti Semitic? Also Kushner is not in government now and the government hasn't done anything to Kanye.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@The_Deepblue said:

@InEMplease: I was in Barnes and Noble not long ago, and the entire section in Sociology was on nothing but books about how white men suck. Yet people can’t take a comment about “Jews.”

Kanye has every right to express his opinion on any people group. You can hate him for it, but he should not be silenced. What if you should be silenced for criticizing a minority such as Kanye? You see how silly all of it is?

False by a matter of legal precedent and logic. The company has the right to ban him or remove his posts, as per their own first amendment and TOS.

If he wants to go full antisemite then he gets the stick. You are not free from consequences.