Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-mass-shooting-tops/buffalo-mass-shooters-alleged-manifesto-leaves-no-doubt-attack-was-white-supremacist-terrorism/

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/buffalo-shooting-suspect-payton-gendron-pleads-not-guilty-at-arraignment/

The U.S. Justice Department is investigating Saturday’s mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket as a hate crime and an act of racially motivated violent extremism.

The gunman was identified during his arraignment as Payton S. Gendron of Conklin, New York. That name that matches the name given in a 180-page manifesto that surfaced online shortly after the attack and took credit for the violence in the name of white supremacy.

The alleged manifesto carries on for numerous pages about the type of gear that was chosen specifically for the attack, from his helmet and weapon all the way down to his underwear. It plots his breakfast, arrival time, live stream and getaway.

The writer says he will plead guilty in trial if he survives the rampage.

Gendron said only four words in court Saturday before being taken away: “I understand my charges.”

True face of evil there and a clear unmistakable reason why we have capital punishment in this country--even though New York will not pursue it. I normally get news alerts about these sort of incidents, but I only just heard about this.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2467 Posts

You wanna know how to reduce mass shootings? Legalize prostitution. It's no surprise that the mass shooters always seem to be single men. Yet nobody ever connects the shootings with the ever rising number of celibate men, that pundits call alarming. The illegality of prostitution creates a black market where just a few hours with a good whore costs 2000+ dollars, not to mention carrying the threat of a criminal record. It also makes the options pretty bad. A whore isn't real companionship, but it would be better than nothing for those killers, most likely.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

The usual suspects

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

I never understood why people like this bastard are allowed to surrender instead of getting their ass blown away. It would be far cheaper than putting him in jail for life, or going through the courts. It's amazing, the kid is only 18 years old, yet he's been brainwashed this good. His family and friends needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2022 - Wikipedia

2022 US mass shooting statistics by month
MonthMass shootingsTotal number dead(including the shooters)Total number wounded(including the shooters)Occurred at a school or universityOccurred at a place of worship
January415912800
February434017411
March524721700
April667527100

@warm_gun said:

You wanna know how to reduce mass shootings? Legalize prostitution. It's no surprise that the mass shooters always seem to be single men. Yet nobody ever connects the shootings with the ever rising number of celibate men, that pundits call alarming. The illegality of prostitution creates a black market where just a few hours with a good whore costs 2000+ dollars, not to mention carrying the threat of a criminal record. It also makes the options pretty bad. A whore isn't real companionship, but it would be better than nothing for those killers, most likely.

Have you considered the fact that in many countries where prostitution is illegal and yet single men do not take a gun outside and begin shooting people? Perhaps you should consider the availability of guns, gun laws, the historical usage of guns in the US, the culture of violence, and education; before you jump to the legality of prostitution.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

@kadin_kai said:

Have you considered the fact that in many countries where prostitution is illegal and yet single men do not take a gun outside and begin shooting people? Perhaps you should consider the availability of guns, gun laws, the historical usage of guns in the US, the culture of violence, and education; before you jump to the legality of prostitution.

That's the American way: always ignore the obvious cause and solution.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

A shame.

Dude drove hours to commit this massacre; that's the definition of pre-meditated murder, and on a such a large scale, too. I am generally not in favor of capital punishment but I hope an exception is made for this guy.

*Damn, a retired cop working as a security guard was shot and killed as well. Damn.

**And the shooter was only 18! I mean, this kid was probably fed a steady diet of hate speech, Alex Jones, Fox News, and worse. That's an assumption I admit, but one I am comfortable making.

When the gunman, 18-year-old Payton S. Gendron of Conklin, New York, entered the store, Salter shot him multiple times, but the 18-year-old’s armored plating deflected the bullets. Gendron then shot and killed Aaron Salter.

Armor plating?!?! Sounds like we not only need smarter gun control, but maybe we need to go after these boys and their toys, these chodes that like to wear their "tacti-cool" gear and go play weekend warrior at the range with combat drills.

Link

---------------

Now, as this is political gamers...

...when are we going to go after people that perpetuate these beliefs? Freedom of speech is fine when not abused, but if you are a person of influence and talk about replacement theory, how criminals tend to come from one race and not another, and things like that...maybe it's time we have consequences for that.

And, of course, let's have some common sense gun laws. For starters let's label the NRA a domestic terrorist organization and/or remove any and all lobbying power they have. Then maybe we go after some Republican politicians, seeing as how they not only tolerate these kind of beliefs, but oftern encourage people to act on them; best-case scenario they just sit silently as people in their party spread hate.

OK, now you can tell me how what I'm talking about is 1984 and Big Brother.

@rmpumper said:
@kadin_kai said:

To be fair though, we really should legalize prostitution to not only stem many problems (abuse, human trafficking, etc) but to also create tax revenue. It is the world's oldest profession, after all.

Plus it'd be a pretty great quality of life improvement for many men and women, both as patrons and prostitutes.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

A shame.

Dude drove hours to commit this massacre; that's the definition of pre-meditated murder, and on a such a large scale, too. I am generally not in favor of capital punishment but I hope an exception is made for this guy.

*Damn, a retired cop working as a security guard was shot and killed as well. Damn.

**And the shooter was only 18! I mean, this kid was probably fed a steady diet of hate speech, Alex Jones, Fox News, and worse. That's an assumption I admit, but one I am comfortable making.

When the gunman, 18-year-old Payton S. Gendron of Conklin, New York, entered the store, Salter shot him multiple times, but the 18-year-old’s armored plating deflected the bullets. Gendron then shot and killed Aaron Salter.

Armor plating?!?! Sounds like we not only need smarter gun control, but maybe we need to go after these boys and their toys, these chodes that like to wear their "tacti-cool" gear and go play weekend warrior at the range with combat drills.

Link

---------------

Now, as this is political gamers...

...when are we going to go after people that perpetuate these beliefs? Freedom of speech is fine when not abused, but if you are a person of influence and talk about replacement theory, how criminals tend to come from one race and not another, and things like that...maybe it's time we have consequences for that.

And, of course, let's have some common sense gun laws. For starters let's label the NRA a domestic terrorist organization and/or remove any and all lobbying power they have. Then maybe we go after Republican politicians, seeing as how they not only tolerate these kind of beliefs, but encourage people to act on them.

OK, now you can tell me how what I'm talking about is 1984 and Big Brother.

@rmpumper said:
@kadin_kai said:

To be fair though, we really should legalize prostitution to not only stem many problems (abuse, human trafficking, etc) but to also create tax revenue. It is the world's oldest profession, after all.

Plus it'd be a pretty great quality of life improvement for many men and women, both as patrons and prostitutes.

Actually, vast majority of mass shooters are on some kind of anti-depressant. You know, drugs that alter your brain chemistry? Your body builds a resistance to the stuff as well so you need a continuously increasing dosage. People are fed these pills like they are candy, and with the wrong dosage, or a sudden stop of something your brain has become chemically dependent on sets many over the edge.

Here's a list of them, but we're not supposed to pay attention to this and pretend it's a mere coincidence so big pharma and those they pay to push pills don't get into too much trouble.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2019/09/37-mass-shooters-who-were-on-antidepressants/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@warm_gun said:

He had a motive. He targeted minorities. Prostitution doesn't change that. You usually have good takes but this one is way off.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Looks like Tucker Carlson's message his his target audience.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23949 Posts

@warm_gun: While I am not going to dismiss your claim, and give your argument the benefit of doubt. I am curious if you can go more into detail on this.

My guess it has a lot to do with how demasculinization can lead to fascistic tendencies. When insecure men, end up adopting some aesthetics to feel good about themselves. Am I on the right track?

@eoten said:

Actually, vast majority of mass shooters are on some kind of anti-depressant. You know, drugs that alter your brain chemistry? Your body builds a resistance to the stuff as well so you need a continuously increasing dosage. People are fed these pills like they are candy, and with the wrong dosage, or a sudden stop of something your brain has become chemically dependent on sets many over the edge.

Here's a list of them, but we're not supposed to pay attention to this and pretend it's a mere coincidence so big pharma and those they pay to push pills don't get into too much trouble.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2019/09/37-mass-shooters-who-were-on-antidepressants/

You know, there ARE ways to explain an ever increasing demand for Anti-Depressants without resorting to conspiracy theories.

Poor diets (deregulation doesnt help here one bit), lack of exercise, mental health stigmatization, social atomization, pollution, stress, financial instability, among other things.

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

@rmpumper: you are just pathetic.

get a new shtick

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3740 Posts

Are we hearing how this has nothing to do with guns yet?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59166 Posts

Dam, knew Tyler McVicker was going downhill, but this is ridiculous.

Taking bets this guy was on 4chan daily.

Namely /pol/

Probably watched The Quartering as well, like most good racists.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mrbojangles25
@eoten said:

That is definitely worth looking into, I agree. As someone who has taken medication like that for quite a few years, it definitely messes with your mental health. Especially when you go cold turkey or don't take it serious.

But it is also regulated to a higher degree than firearms, you could argue. Medications have come out and been taken off the market when proven to have complications, or a better alternative is available. You need to be seen by a doctor before you can take most of these medications. And if you don't meet the criteria, or if something else might be better for you, you don't get the medication.

The common thread between the two industries (firearms and pharma), however, is lobbying. Gotta get that money out of politics.

As with all things, there are a variety of factors at play. I think we should probably go after the most egregious and less critical issues first before we start analyzing the more universal things. Many people need these medications; almost no one needs a firearm and body armor.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@warm_gun: Ummm...no, just no.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

The ex cop is a real hero, but that must be cold comfort to his family. You can say he was just doing his job, but he stood his ground and tried to save people. The saddest part is, he was retired too, and should have been enjoying his life after working his ass off as a police officer. In the last shooting, the retired cop / security guard actually ran away.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Condolences to the families. What a horrible event.

More white supremacist terrorism, as expected by our Intel Agencies years ago. Scoffed' off by people of a certain party in Congress, and even posters of a certain party here. I mean this is literally what they were warning us about, yet they laughed it off or blew smoke at the messengers.

@eoten said:

Here's a list of them, but we're not supposed to pay attention to this and pretend it's a mere coincidence

@loonski said:

@rmpumper: you are just pathetic.

get a new shtick

Is this the part where we pretend this wasn't political (even though it was clearly posted on the politics section by a Mod instead of off-topic for a reason) at all even though his manifesto sounded like something out of Breitbart and spouted far right ideology? Or that Republicans didn't sabotaged congressional hearings on White Supremacy after the FBI called it one of the major domestic threats?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrbojangles25
@zaryia said:

More white supremacist terrorism, as expected by our Intel Agencies years ago. Scoffed' off by people of a certain party in Congress, and even posters of a certain party here. I mean this is literally what they were warning us about, yet they laughed it off or blew smoke at the messengers.

Is this the part where we pretend this wasn't political (even though it was clearly posted on the politics section by a Mod instead of off-topic for a reason) at all even though his manifesto sounded like something out of Breitbart and spouted far right ideology? Or that Republicans didn't sabotaged congressional hearings on White Supremacy after the FBI called it one of the major domestic threats?

It's more or less copy-pasted from Alex Jones, Breitbart, Trump speeches, far-right personalities and con-artists, and so on.

When are we going to start blowing it off?

Each day it seems like we become more Constitution fearing than Constitution appreciating.

Rational Person: "Hey, how about instead of pretending we don't have a problem, we maybe do the right thing and solve these problems? The Constitution was made by men, it can be changed by them."

Irrational Person: "Sssssssssh! The Constitution will hear you. And then it will get angry and our country will collapse!"

I guess this is what happens when your nation's foundation is built upon and maintained by god-fearing fundamentalists. Gotta worship something I guess...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia
@mrbojangles25 said:
@zaryia said:

It's more or less copy-pasted from Alex Jones, Breitbart, Trump speeches, far-right personalities and con-artists, and so on.

When are we going to start blowing it off?

Each day it seems like we become more Constitution fearing than Constitution appreciating.

"Hey, how about instead of pretending we don't have a problem, we maybe do the right thing and solve these problems?"

"Sssssssssh! The Constitution will hear you. And then it will get angry!"

I guess this is what happens when your nation's foundation is built upon and maintained by god-fearing fundamentalists.

Buffalo mass shooter’s alleged manifesto leaves no doubt attack was white supremacist terrorism | News 4 Buffalo (wivb.com)

Strong on the far right theories. I'm sure there will be a hearing on this next month. Democrats will again invite PHD experts on terrorism and hate groups, Republicans will invite................GED gaslighting troll Candace Ownes again to blow the event up. Again.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia

Seems like he was strong on Tucker's "replacement theory".

Gunman Kills 10 at Buffalo Supermarket in Racist Attack - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Through the 180 pages of hate-filled writings that Payton S. Gendron posted online, a common theme emerged: The notion that white Americans are at risk of being replaced by people of color.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Thank you. This was an evil racist piece of trash.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I never understood why people like this bastard are allowed to surrender instead of getting their ass blown away. It would be far cheaper than putting him in jail for life, or going through the courts. It's amazing, the kid is only 18 years old, yet he's been brainwashed this good. His family and friends needs to be thoroughly investigated.

A time like this is when he should have been lit up like a Christmas tree. Obviously he holds zero redeeming qualities justifying tax dollars supporting his remaining life behind bars and while I do understand we have our court/legal system recognizing his "presumption" of innocence it's all a mere formality.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#25 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41562 Posts

One of the last people who should be "mourning" this... Elise should STFU! She instigated this.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@mrbojangles25: It's scary to think people who think like you actually hold office.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-631373f44e9fd

If anything, groups like the Azov in Ukraine are cheering for shit like this. But lets send them another 40B.

not local personalities you guys are trying to make tin foil hat links to. oh no, they mentioned replacement. they didnt create it, merely mentioned it. now some sociopath uses it and they are suddenly responsible just like they said "hey go out and shoot black people" wait they didnt.

guy is a carbon copy of the christchurch shooter, even copied the manifesto.

but let twitter think for you instead, its ok. just be a muppet.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia
@loonski said:

not local personalities you guys are trying to make tin foil hat links to.

Other than US domestic groups and figures saying very similar stuff found in his manifesto? Lying is fun!

@loonski said:

guy is a carbon copy of the christchurch shooter, even copied the manifesto.

We know, he's a far right white supremacist terrorist just like that one. Good point.

@loonski said:

If anything, groups like the Azov in Ukraine are cheering for shit like this. But lets send them another 40B.

There are groups everywhere cheering for this kind of far right white supremacy. EU has many across multiple countries. Even USA has them, hell one of them shot 10 people yesterday. We shouldn't let a tiny fringe group make it okay for Ukrainians be raped and killed by a madman.

@loonski said:

but let twitter think for you instead, its ok. just be a muppet.

Or the FBI, DHS, DOJ etc.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

A time like this is when he should have been lit up like a Christmas tree. Obviously he holds zero redeeming qualities justifying tax dollars supporting his remaining life behind bars and while I do understand we have our court/legal system recognizing his "presumption" of innocence it's all a mere formality.

I disagree with you both. As much as everyone wants him dead, we gotta' learn from him. Have all the psychology and brain experts poke and prod. Get the terrorist experts to learn more. Etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Just a natural consequence from far right extremism getting to mainstream politics. But it fine, we all know CRT it's the real issue here.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
@ghost_of_phobos said:

But it fine, we all know CRT it's the real issue here.

Pro-Roe protesters that most Americans agree with peacefully standing in front of a house = violence.

Right Wing terrorist killing 10 people in NY = Something something Ukraine is bad liberals are scary.

🤦‍♀️

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59166 Posts

Oh look, what are the chances of that.

In the manifesto, Gendron claims that he was radicalized on 4chan while he was “bored” at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in early 2020.

I think 4chan has its place, but /pol/ in particular are a few other sections are a fucking shithole.

Basically if you're a fuckup and ticking time bomb, it's the place to go, to get some attention.

In particular dislike the Quartering greatly. He grifts money off these types of people spamming 3 vids a day, sometimes within the same hour with the basic theme of black person bad, gay person in thing oh no, woman bad.

He's the human equivalent of that little streak of shit sometimes leave on the bowl in dire need of a scrubber.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-631373f44e9fd

@zaryia: sorry, fbi too busy investigating garage door ropes.

doj too busy chasing parents at school boards

dhs too busy with their ministry of truth

thinking the govt is gonna do anything, just like being a forum keyboard warrior will.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaryia
@loonski said:

@zaryia: sorry, fbi too busy investigating garage door ropes.

doj too busy chasing parents at school boards

dhs too busy with their ministry of truth

Those 3 agencies do a lot more than those grievance article you saw one time on InfoWars, especially after we just had a thread about that last one on your list being false.

@loonski said:

thinking the govt is gonna do anything,

I agree they should do more to stop this right wing domestic terrorism.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mrbojangles25

@vfighter said:

@mrbojangles25: It's scary to think people who think like you actually hold office.

You should find it reassuring and want more in office, if anything.

But given your posting history, I guess I'll take that as a good sign you think that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia
@mrbojangles25 said:
@vfighter said:

You should find it reassuring and want more in office, if anything.

But given your posting history, I guess I'll take that as a good sign you think that.

Yeah his post was so bizarre.

Shouldn't people who actually hold office and agree with the stuff in this shooters manifesto scare him and not the other way around?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

I disagree with you both. As much as everyone wants him dead, we gotta' learn from him. Have all the psychology and brain experts poke and prod. Get the terrorist experts to learn more. Etc.

His manifesto coupled with interviews of his parents, friends, past teachers, etc..., would serve us well. You don't live stream something nor write a paper on it if you don't want a platform, IMO. When he is tried and convicted, lets see which MSM tries for the jailhouse interview. Is Diane Sawyer still around? The Columbine shooters somewhat remind me of this person not in terms of intent and reasoning but how we learned so much about them and their goals by their own written and recorded words along with opinions from those who knew them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-631373f44e9fd

@zaryia: sorry, I dont read that stuff.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:

His manifesto coupled with interviews of his parents, friends, past teachers, etc..., would serve us well. You don't live stream something nor write a paper on it if you don't want a platform, IMO. When he is tried and convicted, lets see which MSM tries for the jailhouse interview. Is Diane Sawyer still around? The Columbine shooters somewhat remind me of this person not in terms of intent and reasoning but how we learned so much about them and their goals by their own written and recorded words along with opinions from those who knew them.

But we've learned nothing about prevention.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Warm_Gun
@rmpumper said:
@kadin_kai said:

I'm not ignoring the ease of acquiring guns or the wealth disparity that is making more people angry and desperate. But even if we started implementing much stricter gun laws today, these shootings would still keep happening because of all the ones that are still out there. You will keep seeing more mass shootings as the rates of celibacy go up. Believe it.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Warm_Gun

His political motivations are just an excuse. If he had friends and sex he'd be too busy to care about the other BS.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Warm_Gun
Loading Video...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

@warm_gun said:
@rmpumper said:
@kadin_kai said:

I'm not ignoring the ease of acquiring guns or the wealth disparity that is making more people angry and desperate. But even if we started implementing much stricter gun laws today, these shootings would still keep happening because of all the ones that are still out there. You will keep seeing more mass shootings as the rates of celibacy go up. Believe it.

Should the government pay for prostitutes? D=

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zaryia
@horgen said:
@warm_gun said:
@rmpumper said:
@kadin_kai said:

Should the government pay for prostitutes? D=

While I generally disagree with Warmgun on this thread, he does have a point for SOME shootings. Just not this one. Primarily some of the Incel shooters. If the Gov payed for their legal hoes, some of those shootings could have been prevented. I don't know if a hoe would have stopped this guy, maybe a stable loving girlfriend who supported him but that is not a prostitute now is it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

Are we at the point yet where we're ready to condemn the Republican party and its mouthpieces for pushing a racist conspiracy theory that continues to inspire violence, or do we prefer that this continue?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3740 Posts

Anyone pro life would also be pro gun control

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl said:

Are we at the point yet where we're ready to condemn the Republican party and its mouthpieces for pushing a racist conspiracy theory that continues to inspire violence, or do we prefer that this continue?

I'm beyond that point myself. Since Charlottesville actually.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

'Something something...BLM protest....yadda yadda yadda.'

You're going to run into an equivalence first.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50613 Posts

It's depressing seeing so much hate in this world.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

Should we mention the names that were written on his gun? ABB and Manshaus among others.