deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Since Trump is getting the boot, rather he likes it or not. He no longer has to face the voters. He is unrestrained and will hold power until January 20th.

What type of mayhem will he unleash between now and then?

I think he will preemptively pardon himself and his whole family, stricken travel bans and striking down DACA completely. I am 100% sure he will leave as much of a mess as possible for Biden.

Will piss off Republicans, the more damage he caused the worse 2022 will be!

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

@thegreatchomp: I hope to see no replies. Pay no attention to this troll.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

golf probably. it's what he did most of his presidency anyway.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@thegreatchomp: Simple, the election is still ongoing. Contrary to popular belief, Biden is not “President Elect” yet. This is a fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Probably smearing shit on the walls.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

@BlackShirt20: You're correct that the votes are still being counted. Still, the election has been called for Joe Biden, since he is so far ahead that Trump will almost certainly not catch up. For all intents and purposes, the election is over (even if it technically is still being counted).

By tradition, this is when the losing candidate concedes defeat and wishes the other party all the best.

Also by tradition, this is when you can start safely calling Biden "President Elect", even if that won't technically be confirmed until mid-December.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlackShirt20

@Planeforger: I know I’m right. Normally you’d be right too, except there are many investigations, recounts and court trails that will be going on. So, no..... You cannot claim one or the other can be safely claimed president elect. Remember, Al Gore was president elect by the media for 36 days before it was clear Bush won. Just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Planeforger: Blackshirt and sumpro are in denial. That’s why they are mad. They just can’t accept Trump lost. Even his family is telling him to concede.

That is why they are personally attacking and hijacking this thread. Sad.

HankMulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HankMulder
Member since 2020 • 203 Posts

It's gonna be the most awkward inauguration ever.
I expect memes of Trumps pouting face.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackShirt20

@thegreatchomp: Definitely not mad. Sorry to disappoint. I’m just telling you the facts. No one has officially been announced as president elect despite what you or the media think. That is a fact.

Your other points of argument is also incorrect. Trump has already stated a couple of times in the last week once investigation is completed, once recounts are done, once SCOUTS has ruled, if he still doesn’t have the legal vote count win, he will standby and concede.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@BlackShirt20: Denial. Even Fox had said his family asked him to concede. Most states are outside recount numbers, SCOTUS might not even hear his baseless complaints. It’s over. Your denial won’t change that. And no, this is nothing like Gore V Bush, neither had 270 and Florida was very close.

Now stop hijacking the thread and answer the question asked.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

You’d think CNN would have better ratings by all the simpletons they’ve effectively brainwashed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: Says the guy who watches Fox News and Project Veritas.

FYI, Fox called it before CNN:

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sevenizz

@thegreatchomp: Sans Tucker Carlson and sometimes Ingram - I don’t watch Fox News. I’ve said this numerous times but that always gets forgotten. I do trust Project Veritas as the most trusted investigative journalism in the business. The left hate them because PV regularly go after their lies and fallacies.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sevenizz

@MirkoS77: ‘We will certainly be at war. I don’t say this lightly.....but I myself will bear arms and march on D.C.’

In other words, you support and promote terrorism as a means to enforce your political affiliation.

What if Trump is right and exposes numerous cases of fraud and wins? Wouldn’t that alarm you?

Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@thegreatchomp: Sans Tucker Carlson and sometimes Ingram - I don’t watch Fox News. I’ve said this numerous times but that always gets forgotten. I do trust Project Veritas as the most trusted investigative journalism in the business. The left hate them because PV regularly go after their lies and fallacies.

fake news

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

He'll turn the oval office into a biohazard.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@hankmulder said:

Love him hate him or just feeling indifferent towards him, everyone knows he is arrogant which would have me surprised if he did show up for Biden's day. No one likes to lose. No one has to like losing. There is a way to win and lose gracefully.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@Planeforger: I know I’m right. Normally you’d be right too, except there are many investigations, recounts and court trails that will be going on. So, no..... You cannot claim one or the other can be safely claimed president elect. Remember, Al Gore was president elect by the media for 36 days before it was clear Bush won. Just saying.

No. Just in trump's deluded head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: Good thing Trump is full horse manure.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44616 Posts

Well, I know how the actual exit itself will look like...

https://youtu.be/Th5uVIhQ8VY (go to the 4 min mark)

Only thing that can stop that though is the militia nuts camping out on White House lawns with their guns, and I wouldn't put it past Trump to encourage his followers to come be human shields.

Of course, he can still not be president, and the new administration can just occupy the Trump hotel next door and conduct all their business there,, while the FBI cuts off WH electricity and water and it becomes a waiting game.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

You’d think CNN would have better ratings by all the simpletons they’ve effectively brainwashed.

Trump's base is less educated.

@Sevenizz said:

@MirkoS77:

In other words, you support and promote terrorism as a means to enforce your political affiliation.

A majority of domestic terror is from the right wing. By a large margin.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Trump won't concede but he will leave. He'll do a 'victory' lap and conjure up fraud nightmares for his minions in the next year. Then I hope lawsuits are filed in every available venue to keep him tied up in litigation for the rest of his insufferable life.

I'm 100% open to reconciliation with Trump's goon cult, but Trump needs to answer to the law. This administration will be an even bigger cesspool once we get to see the emperor with no clothes.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

Lawsuits, yelling, and an orange being dragged out kicking and screaming.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@MirkoS77: War if Trump does win lol, the left is by far the most pathetic bunch of crybabies I've ever witnessed.

Cried for the past 4 years, looting, burning cities, calling people ever name they could think of, more crying, more name calling and now when they think Biden has won they want the right to act nice...you can't make this stuff up.

If Biden does end up winning I'll act like a normal human being and wish him the best of luck because I'd rather the country not go down the shitter, we've seen though over the past 4 years the left is incapable of the same (that includes the media and news, both of which are just jokes at this point).

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 comp_atkins

@ghost_of_phobos said:

Probably smearing shit on the walls.

so business as usual then?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 comp_atkins

@hankmulder said:

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@comp_atkins: Pretty much.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

@MirkoS77: War if Trump does win lol, the left is by far the most pathetic bunch of crybabies I've ever witnessed.

Cried for the past 4 years, looting, burning cities, calling people ever name they could think of, more crying, more name calling and now when they think Biden has won they want the right to act nice...you can't make this stuff up.

If Biden does end up winning I'll act like a normal human being and wish him the best of luck because I'd rather the country not go down the shitter, we've seen though over the past 4 years the left is incapable of the same (that includes the media and news, both of which are just jokes at this point).

Says the party crying about a Democratic election loss. And yes Biden did win. Deal with it.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#32 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Tucker actually was in a lawsuit where his lawyers argued that his shows should be recognized as not to be taken seriously.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@MirkoS77: ‘We will certainly be at war. I don’t say this lightly.....but I myself will bear arms and march on D.C.’

What if Trump is right and exposes numerous cases of fraud and wins? Wouldn’t that alarm you?

Wrong.

I support and promote legit and fair elections in a representative democracy, and will oppose, with force if needs be, their attempted subversion by a pathological con man liar and his cultist, "alternative facts" sycophants spewing their unsubstantiated conspiracy laden garbage, as they have been, unimpeded and sans consequence, for the past four years. Not this time.

Let me ask you something, just to get this straight in my head:

Trump was attempting the exact same thing in '16. He was laying the groundwork to claim fraud if he lost, as the polls were predicting. Remember that? He didn't, and not him, nor you, screamed a word about fraud. Would you have, had he lost?

I think we both know the answer to that is yes, which indicates that this has nothing to do with the integrity of the election. It is about winning at all costs.

If they somehow overturn this, they need to come out full force with a plethora, bucket loads, of ironclad evidence showing beyond all reasonable doubt that this was fraudulent. They need to make an exceptionally strong case to the American public. Then I will accept it. But that's not going to happen, because this isn't a claim by Trump substantiated by evidentiary backing. How do we know this? Because he was claiming the outcome BEFORE the evidence came to bear. He was laying down contingency. You guys went into this election looking to confirm the narrative of a proven liar given a certain outcome, and that should tell you something.

I am beyond livid at what Trump is doing. There is no greater threat to a democracy than to have a sitting executive, the one sworn to uphold and defend our republic and the Constitution, denigrating the very process by which it operates. Eroding it from within at the highest level. And this isn't harmless rhetoric, it is caustic and degrades faith in our process throughout the populace, a process we've been doing for nigh two and a half centuries now. It is his job to protect that faith, not degrade it for his own ends. How dare he. And for what is he causing this damage? His own pathetic, sad vanity and ego. If he honestly believes it faulty or fraudulent, he should take a posture that nevertheless defends it in taking initiative for reform, not rhetorically tossing it in the gutter, shitting all over it, then wiping his orange ass with parchment and walking away after it propels him to his own self-interest. As I noted elsewhere, America has some of the best electoral integrity in the world. Prove otherwise. Facts, as they typically are when it comes to Trump, do not stand in his favor, which is why he needs alternative ones.

How you can possibly support someone who does the above and still claim yourself an American and someone who cares for this country while keeping a straight face, I cannot and will never understand.

I'm just telling you.....if the courts somehow overturn tens of thousands of votes and miraculously flip back four states to Trump, you are going to see hell unleashed upon this land the likes you never have. You can count on it, and that won't be the Left doing it, it will be patriotic Americans.

--------------------------------

EDIT: I don't mean the bolded as a threat and I don't mean to promote violence and that applies to my past post as well, I'm making a statement of fact. Just to clarify, I don't wish this to happen, but I think it's a very safe bet to say there will be an outbreak of significant violence and upheaval considering the passions around this election coming from both sides. We're a tinder keg presently, and I can only hope the election doesn't shift to spare us from outright anarchy and destruction.

Pardon my passion, it's been a tense week.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I think he will fire Fauci just because he is jealous of the attention he gets and he isn't a bootlicker like Barr.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@warmblur said:

I think he will fire Fauci just because he is jealous of the attention he gets and he isn't a bootlicker like Barr.

Eh Biden would just hire him back.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#36 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@warmblur said:

Eh Biden would just hire him back.

Agree

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

Meanwhile, Trump just fired defence secretary Mark Esper.

I assume Trump is going to fire heaps of people in his final days - presumably as a promotional piece for the next season of The Apprentice?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58402 Posts

People with Trump's mental maturity and attitude tend to draw inward, sulk, and then distract themselves with things they enjoy. For example, golf.

I don't expect Trump to practice any sort of scorched earth tactics or self-destruct too badly. His supporters, on the other hand? Meh we shall see.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BlackShirt20

@thegreatchomp: wrong.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1855 Posts

@BlackShirt20: Al Gore was never president elect. You have it backwards. He conceded early, then when FL got close, he retracted it, and then lost anyway.

I have no idea where you got Al Gore was ever president other than you’re making things up to make your point.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#41 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

I fully expect him to create as many obstacles as possible to slow down the transition process in order to maintain his message that the outcome is illegitimate. He may be able to do some damage via executive order, but that can be undone when Biden gets in office. Then again, he could just golf and rage tweet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@YearoftheSnake5: EO can be difficult to undo sometimes

@BlackShirt20: Typical. You just cry wrong with no proof or anything. Wipe your tears.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#43 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@vfighter said:

Imagine accusing a group of being hateful and whiny when the individual you're defending is racist, a sexual predator, a crybaby who is decrying vote in mail fraud (even though it's because he manipulated his followers into going to the polls instead of mailing in), and none of this is making mention of the awful way he conducted himself while in office by bullying others and all that jazz. For people who use the term "snowflake" as a derogatory term for the left, conservatives are some of the most knee jerk, whiny assholes I've ever seen.

In other words, you have no leg to stand on by trying to call out the left for being crybabies. Conservatives/ Trump supporters somehow really believe that Covid is a liberal hoax designed to make Trump look bad, and are now crying fraud now that he was elected out of office.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@turtlethetaffer: The hypocrisy in his post is beyond sad. The right is throwing a fit, threatening civil war, spreading lies and attacking political opponents, kidnapping governors, threatening to kill poll workers. It’s sad, but Trump has these tools brainwashed.

Trump lost, they need to get over it. Just ignore Republicans trying to get electors to ignore the popular vote and give Trump the win or that Republicans are already looking to block everything Biden wants to do.

Conservatives are a bunch of whiny snowflakes. The fit they are throwing now is proof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@girlusocrazy: No. I will never put my differences aside with them. Not after what they have done.

I’m not some sissy liberal afraid to fight for what I believe in.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

They'll drag out this nonsense until December when they count and certify the electoral votes. If they somehow pause any tally they'd create a constitutional crisis. That would make any protest this year look pitiful in comparison.

It would essentially be a coup on the GOPs part.

Edit: Also, the SC ruled in Chiafalo v. Washington this summer. This ruling says that states can enforce how their electors vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@mattbbpl: So a coup? They won’t like the results from the people.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: @thegreatchomp: An autogolpe attempt.