NCAAB: Marcus Smart Suspended 3 Games For Shoving Fan.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Marcus Smart suspended 3 games

Oh man, this kid is gonna get it now. At any road game or Tournament Game this kid is going to get abused like never before. Better wise up Marcus.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Should be charged with assault.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

I saw it live on tv, it was entertaining. The kid's a punk though & he's had other temper tantrums this year too.

My Baylor boys have been disappointing this year man.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts

How did i know you wastes would bash the black kid, instead of the 50 year olds taunting a bunch of kids at games (video has surfaced where he flipped off another player at another game)

People need to get ejected and banned for an entire season/life if they are talking smack to players all across the board, otherwise i hope you get your ass kicked

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Braun_Roid_Rage

@X360PS3AMD05 said:

How did i know you wastes would bash the black kid, instead of the 50 year olds taunting a bunch of kids at games (video has surfaced where he flipped off another player at another game)

People need to get ejected and banned for an entire season/life if they are talking smack to players all across the board, otherwise i hope you get your ass kicked

GTFO with this bullshit son. If you're playing an away game in any sport fans are gonna talk shit. It's just how it is & always has been. The players can't let it get under their skin. I mean what are they going to do ? Ban thousands of fans for talking shit ? Like I said, GTFO with that you waste. BTW race has nothing to do with it.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

@X360PS3AMD05 said:

I mean it's undoubtedly over the line and he's kind of a loser, but if you're an athlete at any level you've got learn how to deal with being called a "piece of crap" without getting violent about it. Anyway I think 3 games is about right, and that by March people are going to have stopped giving a shit.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I think the suspension should have been much longer, maybe the rest of the season for example. The only reason he got 3 Games was because when the suspension was handed down people still were under the impression the fan had called Marcus the N word. That gave them cover. You can't be putting your hands on fans because they called you a "piece of crap" GTFO. What is this, six grade?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

How would this have played out if it were an average person shoving another person in public? To me it sounds as if the moron got off easy.

Lets go even further. Suppose a fan got out of their seat and shoved a player. I'd imagine an arrest would take place.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Braun_Roid_Rage

@Master_Live: I agree, the suspension should have been longer for sure. This is the first time I think this has ever happened in NCAAB. Why the hell would that old guy yell the n word anyway ? I mean both teams & a good number of the fans were black.