Official NFL 2013 Season topic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2401  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50613 Posts

@Rayrota said:

Romo throws 3 touchdowns, Murray and Randle run for 200 yards, the Cowboys commit zero turnovers, yet still lose by 17 points! Monte Kiffin get the **** OUT of here!

Romo wasn't exactly on target today threw for 104 yards. And yes, D terrible again. Love it

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2402  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

My team stinks but there is nothing more entertaining then the Cowgirls playing in December.

So yeah you Cowgirls fans had Rob Ryan...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2403 Chutebox

@theone86 said:

@Chutebox said:

So where does Jay Cutler go next year?

Nowhere. Bears aren't going to let him walk, and his injury and McCown's play will bring his price down so he's not going to threaten to walk if he doesn't get Flacco-esque pay. Might be different if the Bears had a shot at one of the QBs that'll be available early in the draft, but they're not going to be able to pick up a sure-fire starter this year (plus they need a lot of new blood on defense).

Heh, I don't know. If they wanted him back badly I'm sure he would have had contract talks already.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2404 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

Holy hell our d got punked by Josh McCown. FML

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2405  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Meh... At least I know with or without Rodgers we're playing a defense that gives up points... I'd rather the Cowboys defense not play at all since they can't seem to stop a drive anyway. That way the Packers can stay healthy heading into their game with the Steelers. >_>

Hopefully Da Bears' next opponents will beat their asses. Also, go Ravens next week!

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2406  Edited By GotFiveRings
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@Rayrota said:

Romo throws 3 touchdowns, Murray and Randle run for 200 yards, the Cowboys commit zero turnovers, yet still lose by 17 points! Monte Kiffin get the **** OUT of here!

Romo wasn't exactly on target today threw for 104 yards. And yes, D terrible again. Love it

He had a couple of bad passes, but he hardly threw the ball anyway. The defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2407  Edited By GotFiveRings
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

My team stinks but there is nothing more entertaining then the Cowgirls playing in December.

Your team is shit every month, not just December. **** Skeletor for scape goating Rob Ryan... ****! Plus, Dallas has a winning record in December/January 3 out of the last 4 years...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2408 Chutebox

@GotFiveRings said:

@Chutebox said:

@Rayrota said:

He had a couple of bad passes, but he hardly threw the ball anyway. The defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.

Nope, honestly didn't matter what Tony did today.

Rayrota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2409 Rayrota
Member since 2005 • 1456 Posts

@GotFiveRings said:

@Seabas989 said:

Your team is shit every month, not just December. **** Skeletor for scape goating Rob Ryan... ****! Plus, Dallas has a winning record in December/January 3 out of the last 4 years...

His team's 3-10, let him have his schadenfreude. The Cowboys will stomp his team in due time.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#2410 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

Rob Ryan is probably laughing his ass off right now.