Seattle Seahawks repeat

This topic is locked from further discussion.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

exceptional play has made the seattle seahawks super bowl champs once again due to their superior coaching, depth and skill.

bittersweet symphony reighns.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@udubdawgz1 said:

exceptional play has made the seattle seahawks super bowl champs once again due to their superior coaching, depth and skill.

bittersweet symphony reighns.

WTF is this I don't even...

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 udUbdaWgz1

it was a great party, lol!

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 udUbdaWgz1

i'm putting money on the hawks to repeat.

feel dat.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

@udubdawgz1 said:

i'm putting money on the hawks to repeat.

feel dat.

Dat? Dawgz? Our future is bright.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#7 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

@roulettethedog: We got lucky? How so? Our schedule wasn't exactly a gimme and we ran the gauntlet of good NFC teams to get to the Super Bowl. No luck involved, friend.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By udUbdaWgz1

@roulettethedog: i agree that there are quite a few teams who could win it this year. however, i'll remind you, that the seahawks haven't lost a game by more than 7 pts in 2 years. not too shabby.

plus, they've improved their squad, imo, from last year.

but, they've got one heck of a tough schedule.

btw, bittersweet symphony is the song played before each home game and the reignman once played here and so the song fits that debacle too, lol.

Shawcross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shawcross
Member since 2007 • 1277 Posts

@udubdawgz1 said:

@roulettethedog: i agree that there are quite a few teams who could win it this year. however, i'll remind you, that the seahawks haven't lost a game by more than 7 pts in 2 years. not too shabby.

plus, they've improved their squad, imo, from last year.

but, they've got one heck of a tough schedule.

btw, bittersweet symphony is the song played before each home game and the reignman once played here and so the song fits that debacle too, lol.

Actually we have lost some depth and key back ups over all. Thurmond going to the Giants is hurting us in the nickle corner slot, Big Red going to the Jags is hurting our run stopping ability, Clemons going to the Jags is hurting our pass rush (evident in the Super Bowl how good Clem was), Bruno going to the Jets is hurting our Oline even more (it is was bad but now it might be terribad), Maragos going to the Eagles is hurting our special teams since he was a baller there.

Do I think we can repeat? Heck yeah I do. Do I think it will be very easy? NO!! The Hawks will have to play their damn heart out with the schedule we have (mid season schedule is brutal) and on top of that make sure we win the division. With the way the schedule is for the NFC West it wouldn't surprise me if only one team goes to the playoffs so we seriously need to make every game count and win this division. The key this year is to make the playoffs, once in anything can happen. Don't think about Super Bowls or anything else just the playoffs.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By udUbdaWgz1

@Shawcross: we haven't lost any players that we already had backups ready to take over. big red and clemons were overpriced and backups are plentiful on the d-line. throw in kwilliams and we're good. mr. personal foul leaving the o-line is a positive, since, he wasn't that good and we've got equivalent replacements ready. good special teams player maragos will be replaced by coyle (typical great pete/john talent evaluation.)

tate? covered and them some. (healthy harvin at start of season must be included.)

there is no loss we had since the superbowl that i feel hurts our team or isn't addressed as of today. as well, injuries are NOT considered.

and, btw, my post was just a dumb and fun topic, lol. we've been enjoying the great weather this summer: of course, playoffs first is the mentality.

JEP_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 JEP_100
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

I think the Seattle Seahawks are a super bowl team due to the win and there could be another playoff chance next year. The amount of games won last year are higher than the amount lost, so I like their chances.