7 minutes of Streets of Rage 4 gameplay (lol Battletoads)

• 80 results
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts

None of these journalists ever seem to know what a blitz attack is (Forward, Forward, Punch), but overall this is the first time I've been impressed watching SoR4 gameplay. Animations are looking very fluid, and I'm just imagining how fast and chaotic it'll play on hardest and mania difficulties. The Shiva fight is very lacking however, but I'm sure the demo was either on easy or normal, plus I'm assuming you'll fight him again later and with his theme music playing next time.

I honestly have nothing against Battletoads, but I think the difference in budget and care between both games is very evident from what we've seen. If you're going to revive an old IP, either do it right or don't bother. With games like SoR4, Sonic Mania, Mega Man 11, Monster Boy, and Wonder Boy, you can tell that the developers actually gave a damn, and weren't content just making a quick cash in.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24993 Posts

Why didnot they gone full 3D??

this is 2019.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@ghosts4ever: casual ass

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghosts4ever: casual ass

come on. it looks like low budget mobile game with bodies disappeared after being knockout.

I used to like original street of rage when i was young and i wish it would be full 3D game now in 2019.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Renegade_Fury

@ghosts4ever said:

this is 2019.

Since you're not a fan of this franchise, let me put it to you this way: Making SoR in 3D would be the equivalent of releasing Doom 4 instead of Doom 2016.

We have Yakuza as a 3D beat 'em up anyway, plus there was Fighting Force back in the day, which was intended to be a Streets of Rage game.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ghosts4ever

@Renegade_Fury said:
@ghosts4ever said:

this is 2019.

Since you're not a fan of this franchise, let me put it to you this way: Making SoR in 3D would be the equivalent of releasing Doom 4 instead of Doom 2016.

We have Yakuza as a 3D beat 'em up anyway, plus there was Fighting Force back in the day, which was intended to be a Streets of Rage game.

or releasing Doom without free mouse look in 2019 is equivalant to SOR4.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Renegade_Fury

@ghosts4ever said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

No, that'd be like releasing SoR4 without rolling and running which SoR3 and Remake have, and is something I do take issue with in this game. Everything else is ace though, and is pleasing SoR fans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#8 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Why not go full open world right? This is 2019…

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ghosts4ever

@Renegade_Fury said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

No, that'd be like releasing SoR4 without rolling and running which SoR3 and Remake have, and is something I do take issue with in this game. Everything else is ace though, and is pleasing SoR fans.

can you imagine if nintendo who is making 2d sidecrollers since 80s would still making mario and zelda as 2D side scroll games instead of going full 3D?

what SOR4 needed was big budget, need to be action game with hand to hand combat or maybe sega should partnered with Rocksteady to make a next gen street of rage 4.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59171 Posts

Wish it had more a rough look to it, but other than that looks like it doing the IP justice.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Renegade_Fury

@ghosts4ever said:
@Renegade_Fury said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

can you imagine if nintendo who is making 2d sidecrollers since 80s would still making mario and zelda as 2D side scroll games instead of going full 3D?

what SOR4 needed was big budget, need to be action game with hand to hand combat or maybe sega should partnered with Rocksteady to make a next gen street of rage 4.

Nintendo makes both types of games though even now, and the 2D Mario games tend to outsell their 3D counterparts. This is the first official SoR game in 25 years, so all it has to do is play well and respect its foundation, not change genres and anger longtime fans. There's no need to unnecessarily experiment as 2D games are now valued again unlike how they weren't in the late 90's through last generation.

I wouldn't trust Rocksteady to make an arcade-style beat 'em up like SoR. As much as I like the Arkham games, the combat is slow, stiff, and is more about reacting with counters than high speed action.

If you want to play an open 3D world beat 'em up, again I'll suggest to try SEGA's Yakuza series.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jg4xchamp

Play Devil May Cry you casual

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Renegade_Fury
@uninspiredcup said:

Wish it had more a rough look to it, but other than that looks like it doing the IP justice.

I'm hoping there will be some filtering options to provide that vintage grit, but otherwise I agree that they're doing a good enough job. It still seems like a ways off from releasing though.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ghosts4ever

@Renegade_Fury said:

If you want to play an open 3D world beat 'em up, again I'll suggest to try SEGA's Yakuza series.

I tried yakuza 0 on PC. didnot liked it. plus theres no english.

shenmue is better.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Renegade_Fury

@jg4xchamp: Me? I do. I haven't bought any games this year though, but DMCV is in my top 5 on my steam wish list.

@ghosts4ever: Well other than some superficial similarities, Shenmue and Yakuza aren't really all that alike. Shenmue is more of an adventure game that has occasional combat, while Yakuza is a crime drama beat 'em up with RPG elements.

If the lack of a dub bothers you, they're starting to implement them in newer games, like FOTN and Judgment, but I'd argue that the Japanese dialogue enhances the immersion factor.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

Play Devil May Cry you casual

better than GOW but meh. repetetive hack n slash game. waste of time.

capcom are overrated. and they took too much years to make one great game that was RE7 and then gone back to making average game like RE2 remake.

real hardcore game was Mafia 1. a masterpiece in literally ever way and story is also better than any other crime drama.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jg4xchamp

@ghosts4ever:

>hardcore game

>mafia

Right, because playing anything that rewards skillful players isn’t for you. I see you, needing a story driven movie game at your advanced casual age

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghosts4ever:

>hardcore game

>mafia

Right, because playing anything that rewards skillful players isn’t for you. I see you, needing a story driven movie game at your advanced casual age

Story is important but not as much as gameplay.

Mafia 1 had perfect gameplay. very challenging, it was hard. and have perfect story.

Mafia a movie game?? lol come on. its far from movie game. i know champ you hate Mafia 2 as worst ever but im talking about original Mafia and no one after almost 20 years made third person story driven game as good as Mafia 1.

but champ my friend, you also like vanquish. a gears of war clone with speed and slo mo.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

I don't care too much about something with the art direction (kind of a minimalistic approach), but it looks MUCH closer to its core than Battletoads... that much is for sure. I loved the original games and I'll keep an eye on this one, but I'm not too hyped over it. Something about the art or colors (like it's washed out) is throwing me off.. almost like it's chunky or something.. lol.. dunno. I'll probably end up buying it at some point, but I'm not circling the date on my calendar. Neither of the two is blowing me away, but this certainly looks like it's the better of the two hands down.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#21  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11191 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

this is 2019.

So people like you can go play something else... shoo! Go 'way! Git!

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Looks great. I will be picking this up.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jg4xchamp
@ghosts4ever said:

Story is important

Nope, story is the least important aspect about a video game. Least.

@ghosts4ever said:

Mafia 1 had perfect gameplay.

Not really, it had shallow game mechanics with the only mildly interesting being "mah recoil", but I don't judge how good the shooting is in a game based on how inaccurate they make my weapons. I was raised on Quake n Unreal. I like my guns to actually be consistent.

Mafia has the same basic enemies all games, slow, plodding, with little to it beyond feathering your shots. And I mean the first game, not the even shittier second one.

@ghosts4ever said:

but champ my friend, you also like vanquish. a gears of war clone with speed and slo mo.

It's gears of War if you play uber safe and are just trying to get through the missions. But, again this is the difference between players who like to free style (hence why you n cup n the likes find DMC repetitive) and those of you who are just casuals, is that the more aggressive player can boost dodge around the battlefield and barely be in cover. It's why the game has a cover percentage, and achievements for spending as little time in cover.

Playing that way is also more efficient way of dealing with enemies. It's the difference between lazier players beating the game and better players beating the game. Yeah we may all beat the game, but some of us are getting more out of the systems than others.

You don't get that, because you're not used to game with depth, and frankly your old man reflexes can't handle anything with speed. It's why you play casual single player FPS, and think Doom 4 is better than Doom 1 n 2. The old games are simply too much for you. I get it. Scrubs gonna scrubs. Dearest friend.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jg4xchamp
@Renegade_Fury said:

@jg4xchamp: Me? I do. I haven't bought any games this year though, but DMCV is in my top 5 on my steam wish list.

Was talking to the slob sniper, but yeah get DMC5 boyo. Game is lit. You play Streets of Rage Remake? Game is so fucking good, it ruined Streets of Rage 2 for me lol

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Renegade_Fury

@jg4xchamp said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

Was talking to the slob sniper, but yeah get DMC5 boyo. Game is lit. You play Streets of Rage Remake? Game is so fucking good, it ruined Streets of Rage 2 for me lol

Oh, lol. Yeah, I've been playing SoR Remake since 2011, and it's essentially perfect. The reason I'm so harsh on SoR4 is because Bomber Games already answered the call for a new SoR game, and they set the bar (albeit unfairly) high.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jg4xchamp
@Renegade_Fury said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

Oh, lol. Yeah, I've been playing SoR Remake since 2011, and it's essentially perfect. The reason I'm so harsh on SoR4 is because Bomber Games already answered the call for a new SoR game, and they set the bar (albeit unfairly) high.

Fam say no more, it's AM2R v Samus Returns all over again I bet. I can not stand when the nintendo goons like Chaz were all "now we finally get a metroid and you don't want to like it"...........bitch we got a safe as ****, remake, that isn't even making the improvements a fan project made.

Added a parry that adds nothing of value to the game.

Added a Ridley fight in the one Metroid title that didn't have a Ridley fight, so hooray, Ridley, again!!

Made me also realize that all these years the Streets of Rage 3 mechanics are better than Rage 2 mechanics crowd were the woke ones this whole time ; (

Are you getting Ninja Warriors Again? It's supposed to be the bees knees, been on an old game kick. Mostly NES era stuff for now.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Renegade_Fury

@jg4xchamp: Oh yes, I remember that AM2R vs. Samus Returns debate. While I did like the latter, and the hope it brought of a Metroid 5 happening, there is no denying that AM2R is the superior game. AM2R actually built and improved upon the previous games, while Samus Returns relied more on gimmicks and memorization. The new juggling feature in SoR4 kind of reminds me of the parry mechanic, because it seems like it's only there for the sake of it being new, and at the cost of removing running, rolling, and the star moves because they, as the developers put it, "make the game unbalanced." If you have to make the rest of the game worse to implement your new mechanic, maybe it isn't so good of a gameplay feature. The best SoR player in the world was invited to play an earlier build, and he told them to their faces that juggling is shallow with how its currently being implemented, so I at least have some hope that they'll improve it.

Otherwise, yeah, while SoR2 is the better package due to its pacing and music, SoR3's gameplay is the superior of the two. Most people don't seem to realize that though because SoR3 is a significantly harder game to beat, and the soundtrack is much more experimental. That's one of the reasons why Remake is so good, because it combines and lets you customize everything from all three games, plus it adds its own spin on things.

I didn't even know that Ninja Warriors Once Again was a thing until just now, lol. Yeah, I guess I'll get it since it looks cool, and I'm always up for more 2D beat 'em ups.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jg4xchamp
@Renegade_Fury said:

@jg4xchamp: Oh yes, I remember that AM2R vs. Samus Returns debate. While I did like the latter, and the hope it brought of a Metroid 5 happening, there is no denying that AM2R is the superior game. AM2R actually built and improved upon the previous games, while Samus Returns relied more on gimmicks and memorization. The new juggling feature in SoR4 kind of reminds me of the parry mechanic, because it seems like it's only there for the sake of it being new, and at the cost of removing running, rolling, and the star moves because they, as the developers put it, "make the game unbalanced." If you have to make the rest of the game worse to implement your new mechanic, maybe it isn't so good of a gameplay feature. The best SoR player in the world was invited to play an earlier build, and he told them to their faces that juggling is shallow with how its currently being implemented, so I at least have some hope that they'll improve it.

Otherwise, yeah, while SoR2 is the better package due to its pacing and music, SoR3's gameplay is the superior of the two. Most people don't seem to realize that though because SoR3 is a significantly harder game to beat, and the soundtrack is much more experimental. That's one of the reasons why Remake is so good, because it combines and lets you customize everything from all three games, plus it adds its own spin on things.

I didn't even know that Ninja Warriors Once Again was a thing until just now, lol. Yeah, I guess I'll get it since it looks cool, and I'm always up for more 2D beat 'em ups.

Difference between one n done types vs cats who like to replay games. Replay cats are gonna flex the mechanics a bit more, because shit you aint trying to play the 2nd playthrough the same way.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Renegade_Fury

@jg4xchamp: Pretty much, and in this particular case, I just don't want SoR4 to be "SoR2, but worse." With that said, even if it turns out that way, it'll still be a fun game, and I'll replay it like the others for years. It's just that when it comes to the rankings, it'll be between this and SoR1 at the bottom.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Looking decent. Wish it were a bit more pixelated, but whatever.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ghosts4ever: You consistently have the absolute worst and by far the dumbest video gaming opinions on this site, why do you even post here? The only thing you do is derail threads with your stupidity.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ghosts4ever

@jg4xchamp:

1. So STALKER is casual SP FPS? the game is more hardcore than your beloved resident evil and DMC and you also like it champ.

2. So what depth vanquish had? just some place for sliding while shooting robots that are unsatisfying to shoot. by that contrast Max payne 3 is the game that have cover system but entirely optional and how amazing satisfying its shooting is.

3. Story in Mafia 1 is like greatest gaming story ever and even better than most of hollywood movies. plus its only third person shooter which focus more and more on recoil. you die alot in that game.

4. The only reason i think Doom 2016 is better because it play better now. Doom 1 and Doom 2 doesnot have free mouse look but for its time its obviously classic Dooms are better. Quake 1 is game that can be consider better than Doom 2016. and Doom 3 was also masterpiece.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Liking what i'm seeing, but the game is missing weapon sound effects from that video at least.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

I prefer the 16-bit graphics for this series, but that does look fun. Gameplay looks solid.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Renegade_Fury

@i_p_daily: Yeah, a lot of the sound effects are either placeholders or haven't been implemented yet, like enemy voices. There's been no release date given, but I don't see SoR4 coming out at least until early 2020.

DoomNukem3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36 DoomNukem3D
Member since 2019 • 445 Posts

I wanna Cadillacs and Dinosaurs reboot with more focus on the Cadillacs this time.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 VFighter

@Litchie: The team behind this did the remaster/remake of Wonderboy: The Dragons Trap, which turned out amazing, so I'm expecting this to do the same.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#39 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

This looks way better than the Battletoads reboot

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

@xantufrog said:

This looks way better than the Battletoads reboot

What are they thinking with that Battletoads game, anyway? They're seriously gonna release that thing?

I think I'll stick with this and River City Girls for my beat-'em-up fix.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#41 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Renegade_Fury: I like it. It moves better than Battletoads from what Ive seen.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jg4xchamp
@ghosts4ever said:

@jg4xchamp:

1. So STALKER is casual SP FPS? the game is more hardcore than your beloved resident evil and DMC and you also like it champ.

Stalker is the broken clock rule. One of those games where I say Sniper/Ghost should not be held against Stalker. But it's not more "hardcore" than fucking anything. It isn't as skillful or as deep of a game as Devil May Cry, **** it isn't as deep or skillful of a game as Quake. It's certainly than Resident Evil, especially 4, but 4's got more mechanical depth n variety going for it.

You n your ilk associate "depth' with bare bones as fucking systems, and look at how "hard" this is. I'm not interested, I'm interested in depth and compelling challenges. So try again sport.

@ghosts4ever said:

-nquish had? just some place for sliding while shooting robots that are unsatisfying to shoot. by that contrast Max payne 3 is the game that have cover system but entirely optional and how amazing satisfying its shooting is.

Max Payne 3 the cover isn't optional, in fact it's far more mandatory than the cover ever is in Vanquish. You have less weapons than vanquish, less enemy types than vanquish, your game plays slower than vanquish, your weapons lack anything inventive or unique properties that aren't found in every other gun wank unlike vanquish, you don't have anything like a boost cancel, or emp grenades and their effect, or a meter to manage.

the weirdo Max Payne 3 turn around on this forum is scust. Your game gutted the weapon wheel from its predecessor, you have butters fucking landing lag on everything so max takes an eternity to get up, you are in cover like all the time, the game gives you a freebie painkiller when you're dying a bunch on the lesser difficulties, all the spaces are super straight forward and scripted with cutscene after cutscene so Rockstar can show you that they made a lot of animations with Max putting a shotgun/rifle away to whip out his handgun.

It's not my fault you're too casual to take advantage of the mechanics given to you. Scrubs gonna scrub.

@ghosts4ever said:

is.

3. Story in Mafia 1 is like greatest gaming story ever and even better than most of hollywood movies. plus its only third person shooter which focus more and more on recoil. you die alot in that game.

Dying a lot doesn't make for a deep or interesting game. Difficulty in it of itself is not a net positive, I aint cup, he values banal shit like that. and Mafia 1 is a good story if you've never watched a mobster flick before. For those of us who aren't allergic to movies tho, they've seen that movie games story beats hundreds of times.

@ghosts4ever said:

4. The only reason i think Doom 2016 is better because it play better now. Doom 1 and Doom 2 doesnot have free mouse look

No, it's because you're a casual. IF you valued depth, you would grasp a lot of what Doom 1 n 2 still do exceptional in the genre. Plutonia and wads like Sunlust wipe the floor with what the genre has been doing since, but again difference between a true elitist and a fraud. It's okay Ghost, dearest of my friends.

That's a Max Payne reference by the way, you would know if you had actually played those games.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Renegade_Fury said:

@i_p_daily: Yeah, a lot of the sound effects are either placeholders or haven't been implemented yet, like enemy voices. There's been no release date given, but I don't see SoR4 coming out at least until early 2020.

Streets 2 is one of my all time favourite games from my Mega Drive days so this has a LOT to live up to, and i'm trying my best not to watch too much of what I see (only watched the vid for a minute) and I am looking forward to playing this on Mania the way Streets is meant to be played :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

this is 2019.

DAFUQ? It looks absolutely awesome. I've read your other "opinions" in this thread and man, if you don't play some games out there because they aren't 3D or whatnot, you must be extremely close-minded and missing on a ton of great games... Do you even have a PC capable enough to be a graphics whore? With your shitty GTX960 (in 2019) i don't think so...O_o

Personally, i'm not a fan/find ugly those lowres "pixelart" styled games, still didn't stop me from playing awesome games such as Broforce, Axiom Verge, etc.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 VFighter

@WESTBLADE: Look up Ghost posting history, he's one of the most close minded individuals you'll ever run across lol and has some of the absolute worst gaming opinions on this site, which he repeats overand over and over again.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@WESTBLADE: I upgraded to 1070 actually.

btw 960 run RE2 on max and Metro on medium which still looks better any game released in 2019.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46487 Posts

@phbz said:

@ghosts4ever: Why not go full open world right? This is 2019…

Don't forget repeating side quests that have no bearing on the story or your progress as a character.

l3igl3oss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By l3igl3oss
Member since 2004 • 74 Posts

I wish that this game had a more Saturn-esque approach to the Genesis graphics and gameplay of Streets of Rage 1-3 like Sonic Mania. The same scope, but with better performance, the same framework under CD music.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#49 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Now, if Battletoads looked this, with 16-bit style sprites instead of ... whatever they were using, I would have been really excited for it.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Renegade_Fury

@l3igl3oss said:

I wish that this game had a more Saturn-esque approach to the Genesis graphics and gameplay of Streets of Rage 1-3 like Sonic Mania. The same scope, but with better performance, the same framework under CD music.

That game already exists in Streets of Rage Remake:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

It's what Sonic Mania was inspired from.