Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom: which did you enjoy more?

• 55 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom: which did you enjoy more? (40 votes)

Breath of the Wild 55%
Tears of the Kingdom 45%

I thought Tears of the Kingdom was amazing, a really big improvement over BoTW. But I’m surprised to see a good amount of people who enjoyed the original more. I loved the new powers from ToTK and also loved the verticality. They also made an effort to improve the dungeons, tho they’re still not quite there. Breath of the Wild has the benefit of being the game that started the reboot of the Zelda franchise and breaking ground in open world games. ToTK improved on that formula. What do you think, SW? Breath of the Wild or Tears of the Kingdom: which did you enjoy more?

• 
Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7206 Posts

I enjoyed TotK more also. The freedom the combat and new skills brought was super fun. And the side quests were top notch. I dont think well ever get a game on the same caliber of details as the two.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69566 Posts

I bailed after an hour in Tears of The Kingdom so, Breath of the Wild by default?🤷🏽‍♂️

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38943 Posts

Heavily flawed titles with a mobile combat system, mobile performance and ubisoft open world. Stick to ER and DD2, true open world titles made for alpha males.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8427 Posts

TotK, easy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

I enjoyed TotK more also. The freedom the combat and new skills brought was super fun. And the side quests were top notch. I dont think well ever get a game on the same caliber of details as the two.

The second you try DD2, is the last time you are even able to enjoy an open world Zelda title.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8427 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

The second you try DD2, is the last time you are even able to enjoy an open world Zelda title.

Why would anyone enjoy that MTX whorefest over TotK though.

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#7 adsparky
Member since 2006 • 2569 Posts

Breath of the Wild, there was several things that liked more in Tears of the Kingdom, but exploring the Sky and the underground wasn't fun at all.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

Why would anyone enjoy that MTX whorefest over TotK though.

Because even with mtx, its far more enjoyable. Its combat system, squand of 4 and clusterfuck enemies creates some quality chaos you don't see in open world games.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6099 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Heavily flawed titles with a mobile combat system, mobile performance and ubisoft open world. Stick to ER and DD2, true open world titles made for alpha males.

That's not true because you play them, nothing alpha about you at all.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

I am an Alpha male, and if you need my help, i might help you for a small fee.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44224 Posts

Loved them both but Tears of the Kingdom gets my vote. Ultrahand and exploring the underworld were just so good.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50569 Posts

Tears definitely....but I didn't care for the abyss or whatever it was called.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6099 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Who lives in his parent's basement yeah right lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Who lives in his parent's basement yeah right lol.

This might very well be the most alpha shit you can do, actually.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34626 Posts

Bit hard to say. BotW was very cool when it was released. Huge and new. Enjoyed it a lot.

Then TotK came with the same world, which makes it feel not as new, but the things they added made it completely different. I probably ended up liking TotK slightly more, but both are games I simply couldn't put down until they were finished. Played BotW two times even. Doubt I'll play TotK again, but I might.

The sense of exploration in these games was awesome.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23931 Posts

I enjoyed TOTK more, but BotW left a bigger impression on me, since it was the fresher experience.

But still TOTK. Still, I am hoping Zelda continues the sandbox route. Just don't fall into the themepark drudgery that most other open world games fall into.

For the next Zelda, I wouldnt mind if they gave the RPG genre another chance. But emphasis on Roleplaying, not stats. Minimize the stats, emphasize the roleplaying.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15932 Posts

Only played Breath of the Wild so will go with that. Dont give a shit about sequels I just think BotW was just decent ubisoft open world clone. It has an empty world with ubisoft towers Idk whats amazing about that.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15572 Posts

BotW easily.

While on paper TotK has more going on and could be argued to be the better game for it, to me it just felt messy and bloated a lot of the time. Too many systems, too much annoying underground area, too many barren sky platforms, too many ideas that don't gel well together. Weapons are all shit and break faster to force you to use the clunky fusing system, the ui is a clusterfuck of 300 items all splayed out, a lot of the optional content is really, really grindy. Things like that.

To top it all off because of the systems in place the balance in difficulty is all over the place and not in a BotW world-pushes-back kind of way. More like a "this enemy either deals 1/4 heart or 1 shots you because there's too many things in the game to account for." Enemy AI is basically unchanged from BotW but you have so many tools now they can't react or adjust properly, and by the 30-40 hour mark they're even more of a joke that you skip over than they were in BotW.

TotK is proof to me that it is, in fact, possible to have too much freedom in a game. It doesn't matter how many permutations there are to solve a puzzle if there is always a solution like "use a rocket and skip all the laid out platforming and challenges."

Also the story is just a carbon copy of BotW, so TotK fails to leave any lasting impact in terms of characters or plot points or world building. There was only one meaningful plot point in the game and, spoilers, Nintendo was too cowardly to stick to it and deux ex machinaed it away.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ___gamemaster__  Online
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

Botw for me. While totk has more areas to explore with depths and the sky, i got bored with the empty exploration like whats the point.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

I'd have to say BOTW. I played it for 35 hours before getting before of all the incredibly poor copy paste dungeon snoozefests.

As for TOTK, I don't like the whole lego building and gluing stuff together concept, it looks very boring. But I'll give it a shot sometime.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hardwenzen

Everyone is very negative toward these two games now. Understandable. After Fromsoft bangers, i too wouldn't be very impressed by an open world zelda made for a system that can barely run 2D graphics. For what Nintendo wants to do, they need proper hardware (the same thing applies to their Metroid series), but because they successfully brainwashed their whole playerbase thinking that graphics won't bring anything to Nintendo franchises, well, you're stuck with failed ambitions.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46349 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Everyone is very negative toward these two games now. Understandable. After Fromsoft bangers, i too wouldn't be very impressed by an open world zelda made for a system that can barely run 2D graphics. For what Nintendo wants to do, they need proper hardware (the same thing applies to their Metroid series), but because they successfully brainwashed their whole playerbase thinking that graphics won't bring anything to Nintendo franchises, well, you're stuck with failed ambitions.

Hold on now, you're saying my Switch will struggle to run TTYD, a gamecube game?!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hardwenzen
@R4gn4r0k said:
@hardwenzen said:

Hold on now, you're saying my Switch will struggle to run TTYD, a gamecube game?!

Yes, yes of course. And you know what? Its perfectly fine because when you're using a Nintendo system, graphics aren't needed, frame rate isn't needed and online features aren't needed either. The brainwashing was very successfull, so nothing is needed when you're playing a Nintendo title. So please, when you see someone being critical of the system and its games, damage control for Nintendo, its your duty in life.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46349 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@hardwenzen said:

Yes, yes of course. And you know what? Its perfectly fine because when you're using a Nintendo system, graphics aren't needed, frame rate isn't needed and online features aren't needed either. The brainwashing was very successfull, so nothing is needed when you're playing a Nintendo title. So please, when you see someone being critical of the system and its games, damage control for Nintendo, its your duty in life.

I haven't even played the two Zeldas TC polled about, have you?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen

@R4gn4r0k said:
@hardwenzen said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@hardwenzen said:

I haven't even played the two Zeldas TC polled about, have you?

botw. but do i need to spend dozens of hours in both to know that they're very Ubisoft-like and run on hardware not made for 3D graphics?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Maroxad

If everyone's very negative TotK would not have had a user score of 8.4.

Some people are a bit bummed out at Zelda's direction emphasizing player freedom. And although I disagree, I can see where they are coming from. But I for one, am glad we are seeing open world games in the AAA space that are not FromSofting themeparks.

I am hoping they take it a step further with the next game, and make the story reactive to the player's actions.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:

If everyone's very negative TotK would not have had a user score of 8.4.

Some people are a bit bummed out at Zelda's direction emphasizing player freedom. And although I disagree, I can see where they are coming from. But I for one, am glad we are seeing open world games in the AAA space that are not FromSofting themeparks.

I am hoping they take it a step further with the next game, and make the story reactive to the player's actions.

User score happened at launch, during the honeymoon phase, after waiting a generation for the new title to arrive. If they were to release totk2 six months from now, you'd see the full picture of what most people think of the game.

People are tired of brainless Ubisoft open world, and this is exactly what totk is.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Archangel3371  Online

^That’s some Grade A copium right there. 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hardwenzen

Fanboys hate it when i expose their overhyped little games. They cannot stand it. Some even have trouble sleeping for the first few days. But let me tell you something, i know what i am talking about.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Maroxad

@Archangel3371 said:

^That’s some Grade A copium right there. 😅

That's Wenzen all right. TOTK's user score actually moved up over time. Starting at around 8.0 (which is the user score Elden Ring has). He just gets confused because of the algorithm again.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Archangel3371  Online

@Maroxad: That’s the story of his life. Kind of sad to be honest. Tears of a Clown. 🤡😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hardwenzen

Look at them coping, telling themselves cool stories and such. Shameless.

Just accept Fromsoft being better literally at every micro level to anything Nintendo can achieve, and move on with your life already. Simply trying to help y'all out. Never forget that.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maroxad

@hardwenzen: Fromsoft and the sandbox Zeldas are entirely different genres (Elden Ring being a Themepark Open World ARPG, while Zelda is a Sandbox Action Adventure). Literally apples and oranges.

@Archangel3371 I remember someone calling it Tears of Hardwenzen.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:

@hardwenzen: After Elden Ring, I am not touching a FromSoft waste of electrons ever again. I would rather watch paint dry, than rot my brain playing another game from them.

Hence why I didnt even touch the new Armored Core game.

AC has nothing to do with ER, and i don't need to tell you that for you to know. Same dev doesn't matter when both titles couldn't be more different.

And i'll be honest with you, Maroxad. I genuinely believe that the only reason you prefer watching paint dry over playing a GOTY title that is considered by a ton of people as the best game ever made, is because you're a vegan. You're just wired differently to normal people.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

@hardwenzen: After Elden Ring, I am not touching a FromSoft waste of electrons ever again. I would rather watch paint dry, than rot my brain playing another game from them.

AC has nothing to do with ER, and i don't need to tell you that for you to know. Same dev doesn't matter when both titles couldn't be more different.

And i'll be honest with you, Maroxad. I genuinely believe that the only reason you prefer watching paint dry over playing a GOTY title that is considered by a ton of people as the best game ever made, is because you're a vegan. You're just wired differently to normal people.

There were a LOT of people who didnt like Elden Ring. More liked it than disliked it. But the game isnt exactly universally loved, well liked though overall. But there is a reason it is Very Positive and not Overwhelmingly positive on Steam.

Either way, you are still comparing apples to oranges.

Zelda = Sandbox Action Adventure

Elden Ring = Themepark Action RPG

Only thing they have in common is that they are both open world. But they do completely differnet things with the open world regardless.

Edit: As for why I would rather watch paint dry? Because while doing so I can at least engage in philosophy. Which beats the tedious roll fest that is fromsoft combat. And it doesnt matter if they are different games. After Elden Ring, I lost any and all faith in FromSoft's ability to everm ake a good game again. It would be like playing a game from that Big Rigs developer.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Archangel3371  Online

@Maroxad: Tears of Hardwenzen. I like it! 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

There were a LOT of people who didnt like Elden Ring. More liked it than disliked it. But the game isnt exactly universally loved, well liked though overall. But there is a reason it is Very Positive and not Overwhelmingly positive on Steam.

Either way, you are still comparing apples to oranges.

Zelda = Sandbox Action Adventure

Elden Ring = Themepark Action RPG

Only thing they have in common is that they are both open world. But they do completely differnet things with the open world regardless.

Edit: As for why I would rather watch paint dry? Because while doing so I can at least engage in philosophy. Which beats the tedious roll fest that is fromsoft combat. And it doesnt matter if they are different games. After Elden Ring, I lost any and all faith in FromSoft's ability to everm ake a good game again. It would be like playing a game from that Big Rigs developer.

False information from your end. Only trolls didn't like the game. There were 600k+ people waiting for the dlc trailer on twitch alone. This is the kind of love you can only dream of achieving in anything Zelda. Hell, the lore/story of the game is so far ahead of anything Nintendo has ever written in their games that its not even funny how much they've fallen behind Fromsoft.

What you need to remember is that Fromsoft is capable of pumping more, and better games than Nintendo's flagship team developing one zelda per generation. They've been surpassed, and you need to accept that.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2420 Posts

Elden Ring gameplay: run in a circle rolling like a crazy person, punished for using intuition with delayed attacks that had to be abused thanks to roll spam that FromSoftware themselves pushed. I haven't even beaten Margit, one of the first bosses. Used to love the studio so much, but their design never evolved.

Their games don't even look beautiful anymore, because they now imitate that washed out Roger Deakins look (where nighttime fire in 1917 is much too dim to be fire).

Miss the linear formula of Zelda, but enjoy the open design as well. So much more going for it than those dodge-spam combat adventures with the lazy item lore. Think making the whole game about fighting is even worse in an open world.

Action-adventure better genre than action-RPG.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hardwenzen

Zero artists at Nintendo. Miserable looking.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2420 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

Depressing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hardwenzen

@warm_gun said:

@hardwenzen: Depressing.

I know, literally Wii visuals in 2024.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8248 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Maroxad

@warm_gun said:

Elden Ring gameplay: run in a circle rolling like a crazy person, punished for using intuition with delayed attacks that had to be abused thanks to roll spam that FromSoftware themselves pushed. I haven't even beaten Margit, one of the first bosses. Used to love the studio so much, but their design never evolved.

Their games don't even look beautiful anymore, because they now imitate that washed out Roger Deakins look (where nighttime fire in 1917 is much too dim to be fire).

Miss the linear formula of Zelda, but enjoy the open design as well. So much more going for it than those dodge-spam combat adventures with the lazy item lore. Think making the whole game about fighting is even worse in an open world.

Action-adventure better genre than action-RPG.

The roll spam never made for good combat. At best it was serviceable. Reactive, punishing, but not much in the way of mindgames or thinking several steps forward. The difference between a skilled player and a mediocre player is mostly in the execution.

With open world, the roll spam combat got even worse. Since you had almost infinite space to roll back from. Which is why the game was pretty atrocious outside of legacy dungeons, but even half the legacy dungeons were uninspired slop.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hardwenzen

I am so gonna make a Shadow of the Erdtree vs totk thread. Y'all Zelda lovers will get humilliated. Be ready for pain. Anal pain.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:

I am so gonna make a Shadow of the Erdtree vs totk thread. Y'all Zelda lovers will get humilliated. Be ready for pain. Anal pain.

why are you so insistant on comparing two entirely different games?

Is it because you are that insecure in Elden Ring?

My hunch is that you didnt enjoy ER nearly as much as you wanted to, and need constant validification for it, to justify your own purchase. As for me, I enjoyed BotW, I enjoyed TotK, I dont need external validification to know those games were worth the money.

It may just be time to admit that ER was a big misstep. Souls doesnt work in large open areas.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hardwenzen
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

why are you so insistant on comparing two entirely different games?

Is it because you are that insecure in Elden Ring?

My hunch is that you didnt enjoy ER nearly as much as you wanted to, and need constant validification for it, to justify your own purchase. As for me, I enjoyed BotW, I enjoyed TotK, I dont need external validification to know those games were worth the money.

It may just be time to admit that ER was a big misstep. Souls doesnt work in large open areas.

They're in the same "open world exploration heavy with minimal guidance" genre. Now, of course you hide behind excuses on how there's nothing in common, but lets not fool ourselves, you have been doing this because you know that Elden Ring has far surpassed whatever Nintendo can produce. Elden Ring is already so far ahead of totk that it has literally buried it 50 feet under, and when the dlc comes out, oooooooooooooooooooooooof. Most content complete title (with BG3) that we've seen in the last decade. A game that will be remembered as The Legendary title of this generation.

A Fromsoft hater such as yourself, you should be worried.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

They're in the same "open world exploration heavy with minimal guidance" genre. Now, of course you hide behind excuses on how there's nothing in common, but lets not fool ourselves, you have been doing this because you know that Elden Ring has far surpassed whatever Nintendo can produce. Elden Ring is already so far ahead of totk that it has literally buried it 50 feet under, and when the dlc comes out, oooooooooooooooooooooooof. Most content complete title (with BG3) that we've seen in the last decade. A game that will be remembered as The Legendary title of this generation.

Elden Ring marked most of the content on the map for you. It was a pretty guided experience. They just did it in a way that wasnt condencending.

And they are different genres. Zelda is an Sandbox Action Adventure while Elden Ring is a Themepark Action RPG.

If yo want an actual game about unguided open world exploration those exist. Games like The Outer Wilds are that kind of game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Elden Ring marked most of the content on the map for you. It was a pretty guided experience. They just did it in a way that wasnt condencending.

And they are different genres. Zelda is an Sandbox Action Adventure while Elden Ring is a Themepark Action RPG.

lol stop. i have seen dozens and dozens of people on twitch not knowing what to do, and the only ones that kinda did, were souls vets. ER is extremely unguided, so don't try to make it sound like its a game that holds your hand.

Elden Ring is what Nintendo would kill to have. Such an impactful game. Its been over two years since the game was released, and people talk about it like it came out a month ago. This is a one in a generation kind of a game. On the other hand, nobody talks about totk, let alone botw. Why? They got buried by a superior game, Elden Ring. You can hide behind your themepark rpg's all you want, the truth is, gamers have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and that's Elden Ring. If the next Zelda game is similar to the last two, i can guarantee you that from day one, there will be much more negativity compared to botw and totk. ER is the gold standard now, and Nintendo needs to accept that.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Maroxad

@hardwenzen: If you think ER was unguided or minimally guided, then you likely havent played actual unguided exploration games. ER marked those glowing trees, dungeons, map shrines and fortresses on the map.

So don't lie, ER and Zelda have very little in common. Aside from being fantasy action games in an open world. Something that is known by anyone who actually has an understanding of these games beyond the surface level. Something you wont get by watching YouTube videos.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By hardwenzen
@Maroxad said:

@hardwenzen: If you think ER was unguided or minimally guided, then you likely havent played actual unguided exploration games. ER marked those glowing trees, dungeons, map shrines and fortresses on the map.

So don't lie, ER and Zelda have very little in common. Aside from being fantasy action games in an open world. Something that is known by anyone who actually has an understanding of these games beyond the surface level. Something you wont get by watching YouTube videos.

ER is the most unguided AA/AAA title that we've gotten in years. Only indie titles can surpass it. I get it, its annoying for you to hear this, Fromsoft success triggers you more than a plate of meat, but what am i supposed to do? Lie? No. Ask any non souls vet if they were lost, and i'd bet you that over 75% of them were, and many used guides to go through the game. You simply don't see that in the AAA industry.

Elden Ring claps botw AND totk in the world map design, level design, combat system, enemies variety, build diversity, immersion, healing system, boss design, atmosphere, art direction, variety of biomes, performance, exploration, fashion... holy shiet what is ER not destroying Zelda in? Puzzles, i guess the puzzles are superior in both zelda titles, but nobody at Fromsoft tried to make their game puzzle heavy, so it ain't surprising. And lets not forget, not only are all of those things superior in ER, it also allows you to play in 4 players coop and has pvp, something you can never dream of having in a Zelda title.

Telling you, Fromsoft is galaxies ahead of whatever Nintendo is capable of producing. Its sad.