Kingdad85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kingdad85
Member since 2014 • 46 Posts

This probably has been posted a million times over. And I hope im not starting a console war discussion as I find both consoles great in there own way. But from all the countless articles, videos, and forums Ive consumed I cannot decide which console to purchase! Im a fan equally to both consoles exclusives. 1 thing that is bugging me is people saying how much the ps4 versions of games look so much better like its night and day differences. Is 1080p vs 900p really discernable on a 50 inch screen 8 to 10 feet away? I ask because thats going to be my setup. Ive watched a bunch of head to head videos and I seriously cannot tell the difference( I know I know) . Now anyone who owns both I beg of you to tell me which console you play on more and why? Ive heard alot of people say they bought a ps4 and got bored with it ending up buying an xbox one and selling the ps4. Maybe the xbox feels more next gen somehow? Then I hear people saying the ps4 is so much faster and the xbox one feels laggy. I can tell you I like the xbox one ui alot better but feel I would like the Dualshock 4 better. At this point im stuck. I need everyones thoughts! Lets help me decide! I know in the end Im the one spending the cash and Im the one thats going to have to live with the console and everyone is different. There are No right or wrong answers, just opinions , whats yours? Thanks in advanced. I appreciate it.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Get a Wii U.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Decide for yourself.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

Pick whichever games you like.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I own both and I play the PS4 much more. Outside of Halo and Forza there is really no reason at all to buy an Xbox One. Maybe throw in Gears. PS4 has much more exclusives coming up and the general feeling is PS4 runs multiplats much better. I don't know about how much difference there is between the two I haven't bought a multiplat for both systems to compare but I will say that Halo 5 a game produced exclusively for Xbox One with no expense spared looks distinctly last gen. That might be because 343 have pretty much abandoned single player and gone massively into 60fps multiplayer and they don't care the graphics are shit but it doesn't bode well for Xbox One exclusives.

The Gears remake looks good but not great which also raises serious questions about how much any dev is going to get out of the system and you have to also bear in mind most Xbox One 'exclusives' will end up on PC so if you have a good PC there's even less reason to go Xbox One as all the big exclusives that you just can't get anywhere else will be on PS4. Honestly if you had to choose between one or the other the PS4 should be a total no brainer.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 N64DD

@blueinheaven said:

I own both and I play the PS4 much more. Outside of Halo and Forza there is really no reason at all to buy an Xbox One. Maybe throw in Gears. PS4 has much more exclusives coming up and the general feeling is PS4 runs multiplats much better. I don't know about how much difference there is between the two I haven't bought a multiplat for both systems to compare but I will say that Halo 5 a game produced exclusively for Xbox One with no expense spared looks distinctly last gen. That might be because 343 have pretty much abandoned single player and gone massively into 60fps multiplayer and they don't care the graphics are shit but it doesn't bode well for Xbox One exclusives.

The Gears remake looks good but not great which also raises serious questions about how much any dev is going to get out of the system and you have to also bear in mind most Xbox One 'exclusives' will end up on PC so if you have a good PC there's even less reason to go Xbox One as all the big exclusives that you just can't get anywhere else will be on PS4. Honestly if you had to choose between one or the other the PS4 should be a total no brainer.

Tomb Raider is pretty good.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

get the xbox 1.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blueinheaven

@n64dd said:
@blueinheaven said:

I loved the reboot and will buy this too eventually but it's coming to all systems so hardly a selling point for Xbox One unless you must have it right now.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 N64DD

@blueinheaven said:
@n64dd said:
@blueinheaven said:

I loved the reboot and will buy this too eventually but it's coming to all systems so hardly a selling point for Xbox One unless you must have it right now.

When is it coming to ps4? just curious.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NyaDC

@n64dd said:

A year.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD

@nyadc said:
@n64dd said:

A year.

Specific date?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

You came to the right place.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blueinheaven

@n64dd said:
@blueinheaven said:
@n64dd said:
@blueinheaven said:

March next year for PC, late next year for PS4 probably with all DLC content included as they have garnered so much hate from the PS4 fanbase they are pretty much fucked unless they offer huge incentives to buy at release.

Honestly, if the OP is the world's biggest Tomb Raider fan maybe this will sway him to buy an Xbox One but being realistic he can probably wait for this one game to get the better version either on PC or PS4. It's not a system seller by any stretch of the imagination.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

PS4 looks to have better long term support and out of the 2 systems actually has an exclusive I care about a fair amount (Bloodborne). There is also talk of Remote Play officially coming to PC, so that is something to make the console really attractive as a hermit looking for secondary systems.

Just an FYI, the Xbone does have a remote play type feature also iirc. Again, no real games I would want to stream though.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#15 brimmul777  Online
Member since 2011 • 6103 Posts

I won't tell you not to get a PS4,simply because I have never tried it.So I can't judge the Playstation 4.But I can honestly say I love my Xbox One.Buying an X1 I don't think you'll regret it.X1 has some Great exclusives.Don't let people tell you otherwise.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

Has there been an announcement that tomb raider will be out in a year for ps4 or are people just assuming that long?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NyaDC

@n64dd said:
@nyadc said:
@n64dd said:

A year.

Specific date?

I'd guess November 10th, Microsoft has it locked down until Holiday 2016 in the console space, the PC version will probably come in Spring sometime.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 blueinheaven

@Chutebox said:

Has there been an announcement that tomb raider will be out in a year for ps4 or are people just assuming that long?

It's been announced for PS4, fall next year I think was mentioned.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

I spend more time playing my X1 than I do my PS4. I honestly can't think of anything outside of Until Dawn that makes me actually want to use my PS4.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NyaDC

@clyde46 said:

I spend more time playing my X1 than I do my PS4. I honestly can't think of anything outside of Until Dawn that makes me actually want to use my PS4.

Pretty much this.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

PS4 has sold over 30 000 000 million systems, i don't think Sony needs your help. MS on the other hand... no1's buying the Xbone, buy it and help Microsoft succeed in life.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

Performance wise they are exactly the same. Actually the ps4 has a slight edge but as I'm not a computer I mostly wouldn't notice. It comes down to games. Do either have exclusives you want? Neither really did for me one way or the other so I went with the PS4. Sad I can't play Halo and Ori but glad I played the Last of Us and Resogun.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

As a collector, game historian, and long time gamer for this gen:

1. My launch Nov 2013 Xbone is for exclusives.
  2. My launch Nov 2013 PS4 is for exclusives and multiplats (better multiplats).

I have the other machines this gen (Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PCs, etc) as well, but this thread is talking about those two machines.

Look into the libraries of the machines. There is a 300+ gaming gap between them (PS4 has more digital and retail games), but at the end of the day, if you want Bloodborne, GeoW, Ratchet and Clank, Halo, Uncharted, Forza, GOW, Quantum, etc...then have at it.

Other variables include looking into $50 PS+ and $60 XBLG benefits (you can get both on sale though).

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#24 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

I think an Xbox One will be better in the long run based on the consistent changes they have been making throughout the Console's life. If its about exclusives its up to you decide on what you like better.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Get whatever consoles has the games you like and where your friends will be.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Buy xbone. M$ needs all the help they can get.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Many multiplats run better on PS4.

That's the only fact worth remembering.

As for the whole "I spend more time with abc platform than my xyz platform"....that's due to taste in games....which is where YOU come in.

Watch some videos read some reviews...decide which system has the exclusives you want more....then don't forget to add the multiplats running better on PS4.

If that doesn't matter to you and the X1 exclusives entice you more.....then you have your answer.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44633 Posts

first find out what do your friends and peers game on, next worry about which system has exclusives that actually interest you

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Probably not the best place to ask this, because this place is littered with fanboys, and most are PS fanboys.

Anyway, I'll give you the best advice I can give you. Look at the exclusives on each system and decide which ones appeal the most to you. It really comes down to exclusives again this generation. The difference in the systems are minimal no matter what fanboys on here will try to make you believe. Also the prices are the same now, so really it just depends on the unique games on each system and how much they appeal to you.

Also if you are an online game player look at the console that the majority of your friends play on. Live and PS+ cost about the same now, so that isn't as much of a factor this gen as it was last gen. You can easily find 12 Month Live Gold deals for $30, and 12 Month PS+ deals for $40 so they are about even in that regard. Live Gold does seem to be on sale a lot more than PS+ is, but still it really depends on where your friends game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

Don't look at the consoles then...

Look at the games.

If you want Bloodborne..PS4

Halo 5 ? Xbox One.

2016 has decent lineups for both consoles.. Go look at some of the exclusives that will release in the next 6 months.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31  Edited By suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

first find out what do your friends and peers game on, next worry about which system has exclusives that actually interest you

Best response in this thread so far, gaming with friends is always better than gaming alone, even if it's bringing a game you own over to a friends house so they can try it and swapping the controller back and forth.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

Neither, get a PC.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

PC.

If you must get a console, go for PS4. Xbox always sucks.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4581 Posts

Both are good and both have good games. I'd get what your friends play on. Also if jrpg interest you, go ps4, x1 is lacking in that one area, but excels if driving games are your thing. Both are pretty equal for shooters, so it's really about what interest you and where your friends play.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Don't listen to these morons. How about you put on your big boy pants and decide for yourself.

Razik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Razik
Member since 2015 • 965 Posts

It all comes down to which games you want the most, some you won't like but that doesn't matter its time for a GAME list

X1

• Gears Ultimate Edition
  • Gears 4
  • Halo MC
  • Halo 5
  • Halo Wars 2
  • Forza 5
  • Forza 6
  • Forza Horzion 2
  • Titanfall
  • Ryse
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Rare Replay
  • Scalebound
  • Crackdown 3
  • Quantum Break
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Below
  • Cuphead
  • ReCore
  • Sea of Thieves

PS4

• Bloodborne
  • Uncharted collection
  • Uncharted 4
  • DriveClub
  • GT Sport
  • GOW 3 remaster
  • TLOU remaster
  • Heavy Rain remaster
  • Tearaway remaster
  • Gravity Rush remaster
  • Street Fighter V
  • Disgaea 5
  • Dragon Quest Heroes
  • Nier
  • Tales of Zesteria
  • The Order 1886
  • Infamous SS
  • Knack
  • Ratchet & Clank remake
  • Horizon
  • No Man's Sky
  • Everyones gone to the Rapture
  • The Last Guardian

Well thats all I can remember but look at each list and you should be able to pick which console offers you the best games

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1078 Posts

@kingdad85: Take a look at the exclusives from both consoles and decide which one you like most. What systems do your friends have/play on most? Or if this is feasible for you, you can purchase both systems. I have all 3 systems and I play on the Xbox one most only because I like the games most right now. I wouldn't worry about 900p to 1080p difference unless you're one those people, who like to look for things like that rather than just playing the game.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40  Edited By AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

If you want the best console with the best games then the answer is only one......the PS4.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Get a PS4 now. Best games. Best exclusives in a variety of genres. Best multiplats.

Buy an xbone in a couple years. It's a glorified halo/gears/forza box. Wait for it to drop down to like $199 to pick one up so you can play the 5 halo's, 5 gears and 5 forza games you missed.

I don't understand the fanboys on this website. The xbone has no games yet they keep on claiming it does. In the real world, PS4 has 100's more games and they are all rated higher.

So ignore the xbox fanboys claiming the xbox has games. They are desperate and love to spread lies because they want their precious american console to win.

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

@kingdad85 said:

This probably has been posted a million times over. And I hope im not starting a console war discussion as I find both consoles great in there own way. But from all the countless articles, videos, and forums Ive consumed I cannot decide which console to purchase! Im a fan equally to both consoles exclusives. 1 thing that is bugging me is people saying how much the ps4 versions of games look so much better like its night and day differences.Is 1080p vs 900p really discernable on a 50 inch screen 8 to 10 feet away? I ask because thats going to be my setup. Ive watched a bunch of head to head videos and I seriously cannot tell the difference( I know I know) . Now anyone who owns both I beg of you to tell me which console you play on more and why? Ive heard alot of people say they bought a ps4 and got bored with it ending up buying an xbox one and selling the ps4.Maybe the xbox feels more next gen somehow? Then I hear people saying the ps4 is so much faster and the xbox one feels laggy. I can tell you I like the xbox one ui alot betterbut feel I would like the Dualshock 4 better. At this point im stuck. I need everyones thoughts! Lets help me decide! I know in the end Im the one spending the cash and Im the one thats going to have to live with the console and everyone is different. There are No right or wrong answers, just opinions , whats yours? Thanks in advanced. I appreciate it.

"Ive watched a bunch of head to head videos and I seriously cannot tell the difference( I know I know) ."

...and you would be correct. Don't listen to the Sony fanboys that tell you otherwise. It's pure hype and hyperbole. There is barely any difference to make a fuss about. You know when you would see a difference? If you had both consoles and lined up two 50-inch screens side by side with one playing Xbox One and the other ps4 and you had a magnifying glass or if you kept looking back and forth from one screen to the next constantly over and over .....and who plays like that? That's right nobody. As soon as you start playing whatever game you want you won't care about any tiny differences that exist.

Let me just say this... if you decide to get a ps4 (which I don't recommend one bit) please don't let it be because of this stupid resolution nonsense which Sony and their fanboys have blown out of proportion.... at least let it be because you prefer the ps4's games (God knows what that is). Believe it or not I own a ps4. But I bought it because I enjoyed killzone 3 from the ps3 but Killzone 4 was just a godawful game. I'd rather watch paint dry. I also wanted to play uncharted 4 but it got delayed till next year. That's the only cool franchise on the playstation but again that won't be until next year. And even then the uncharted series is getting a bit stale with it's linear gameplay and over-the-top set pieces. Rise of the Tomb Raider looks like a much better exploring game and you can get that now on Xbox One while ps4 players have to wait until next Fall.

"Ive heard alot of people say they bought a ps4 and got bored with it ending up buying an xbox one and selling the ps4."

....and you would be correct. Notice if you look around when people ask about the consoles one of the first things Sony fanboys bring up is sales. Yes sales are nice but at the end of the day it's about the games and the Xbox One for me kills the ps4 right now and even in 2016. Some of these guys will tell you the ps4 has more games. The problem with that statement even if it's factually true is that if it's mostly made up of indie shovelware and games people will forget about after one sitting nobody will give a flying f*** if it has 50, 100 or a thousand more games. If you are hearing a lot of people returning/selling their ps4... well there is a reason for that.

"Maybe the xbox feels more next gen somehow?"

... and you would be correct again. Great games, the ability to connect your cable box through it so you can switch back effortlessly between watching TV and playing games; better apps, a better online infrastructure. Just google the Sony PSN hack of 2011.... NUFF SAID! As a matter of fact I think psn is down right now or it was down yesterday lol. Xbox has a better looking User Interface (UI)...just very slick and fast and WAY more organized than that plain-jane UI on the ps4; better party chat; If I'm not mistaken I don't even think the ps4 has friend notifications yet...are you serious? Please GTFO.

"I can tell you I like the xbox one ui a lot better"

...correct again. Agreed. There is a reason you feel that way.

"....but feel I would like the Dualshock 4 better."

This is where I will respectfully disagree with you. Now is the ds4 controller better than the ds3. Yeah sure but it still falls behind the Xbox Controller. The Xbox One controller just fits like a glove... add in other options like the Xbox One Elite controller and it's not even close.

Honestly the ps4 is overrated and overhyped. It's an overrated crap system with a crap network with a crap fanboyish community. Get an Xbox One and don't look back!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NyaDC

@T-razor1 said:
@kingdad85 said:

This probably has been posted a million times over. And I hope im not starting a console war discussion as I find both consoles great in there own way. But from all the countless articles, videos, and forums Ive consumed I cannot decide which console to purchase! Im a fan equally to both consoles exclusives. 1 thing that is bugging me is people saying how much the ps4 versions of games look so much better like its night and day differences.Is 1080p vs 900p really discernable on a 50 inch screen 8 to 10 feet away? I ask because thats going to be my setup. Ive watched a bunch of head to head videos and I seriously cannot tell the difference( I know I know) . Now anyone who owns both I beg of you to tell me which console you play on more and why? Ive heard alot of people say they bought a ps4 and got bored with it ending up buying an xbox one and selling the ps4.Maybe the xbox feels more next gen somehow? Then I hear people saying the ps4 is so much faster and the xbox one feels laggy. I can tell you I like the xbox one ui alot betterbut feel I would like the Dualshock 4 better. At this point im stuck. I need everyones thoughts! Lets help me decide! I know in the end Im the one spending the cash and Im the one thats going to have to live with the console and everyone is different. There are No right or wrong answers, just opinions , whats yours? Thanks in advanced. I appreciate it.

"Ive watched a bunch of head to head videos and I seriously cannot tell the difference( I know I know) ."

...and you would be correct. Don't listen to the Sony fanboys that tell you otherwise. It's pure hype and hyperbole. There is barely any difference to make a fuss about. You know when you would see a difference? If you had both consoles and lined up two 50-inch screens side by side with one playing Xbox One and the other ps4 and you had a magnifying glass or if you kept looking back and forth from one screen to the next constantly over and over .....and who plays like that? That's right nobody. As soon as you start playing whatever game you want you won't care about any tiny differences that exist.

Let me just say this... if you decide to get a ps4 (which I don't recommend one bit) please don't let it be because of this stupid resolution nonsense which Sony and their fanboys have blown out of proportion.... at least let it be because you prefer the ps4's games (God knows what that is). Believe it or not I own a ps4. But I bought it because I enjoyed killzone 3 from the ps3 but Killzone 4 was just a godawful game. I'd rather watch paint dry. I also wanted to play uncharted 4 but it got delayed till next year. That's the only cool franchise on the playstation but again that won't be until next year. And even then the uncharted series is getting a bit stale with it's linear gameplay and over-the-top set pieces. Rise of the Tomb Raider looks like a much better exploring game and you can get that now on Xbox One while ps4 players have to wait until next Fall.

"Ive heard alot of people say they bought a ps4 and got bored with it ending up buying an xbox one and selling the ps4."

....and you would be correct. Notice if you look around when people ask about the consoles one of the first things Sony fanboys bring up is sales. Yes sales are nice but at the end of the day it's about the games and the Xbox One for me kills the ps4 right now and even in 2016. Some of these guys will tell you the ps4 has more games. The problem with that statement even if it's factually true is that if it's mostly made up of indie shovelware and games people will forget about after one sitting nobody will give a flying f*** if it has 50, 100 or a thousand more games. If you are hearing a lot of people returning/selling their ps4... well there is a reason for that.

"Maybe the xbox feels more next gen somehow?"

... and you would be correct again. Great games, the ability to connect your cable box through it so you can switch back effortlessly between watching TV and playing games; better apps, a better online infrastructure. Just google the Sony PSN hack of 2011.... NUFF SAID! As a matter of fact I think psn is down right now or it was down yesterday lol. Xbox has a better looking User Interface (UI)...just very slick and fast and WAY more organized than that plain-jane UI on the ps4; better party chat; If I'm not mistaken I don't even think the ps4 has friend notifications yet...are you serious? Please GTFO.

"I can tell you I like the xbox one ui a lot better"

...correct again. Agreed. There is a reason you feel that way.

"....but feel I would like the Dualshock 4 better."

This is where I will respectfully disagree with you. Now is the ds4 controller better than the ds3. Yeah sure but it still falls behind the Xbox Controller. The Xbox One controller just fits like a glove... add in other options like the Xbox One Elite controller and it's not even close.

Honestly the ps4 is overrated and overhyped. It's an overrated crap system with a crap network with a crap fanboyish community. Get an Xbox One and don't look back!

Everything that I wanted to say and needed to be said but I just didn't have it in me to type it out.

+1 dude, excellent write up.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

If you want online/co-op go with Xbox One. If your looking for solo experience with casual multiplayer then PS4.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#45 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Seems legit.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#46 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

just get the system with the games you want to play

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

You already know you can't go wrong either way.

I would go with the console my friends and relatives game on most. Friends and relatives >>>>> Strangers.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

XB1 for best controller and both exclusives + multiplats. PS4 for Bloodborne and wishing you had something else to play. Wii-U for dem exclusives.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

If you're more of a solo/lone gamer get a Playstation 4. If you need multiplayer and can't live without FPS/racing get an X1. I got a PS4 because I like single player games a bit more (TLOU, God of War, Uncharted, Infamous, Until Dawn etc.).

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

By the way here's a level-headed guy whos opinion I respect and who isn't afraid to tell it like it is and calls out both Microsoft and Sony when either of them decide to crap the bed.

Loading Video...