Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44541 Posts

@cainetao11: It’s not if someone likes or dislikes a game for any reason that I have an issue with. Hell someone could say they didn’t like the game because when they opened the box there was a funny smell in there. Ok. Cool. Whatever. However when someone says that anyone who likes something is essentially wrong or is a fanboy and presents their opinion as basically an objective fact then yeah I’m going to question it. Just because this is System Wars doesn’t free one of any responsibility on how they present their subjective opinions.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@Nike_Air: I keep struggling with fighting BTS. I must be pressing something wrong because I use up my grenades then go to the next slot and try to select them and nothing happens. Takes multiple tries to get it to work right.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9433 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@pyro1245 said:

Never thought I wouldn't be interested in a game that could be defined as a management sim.

...but here it is.

There's a reason stardew valley, no mans sky, and farming simulator are so popular.

I dunno if it came across in my post (little double-negative going on there), but I loooooove management sims.

Stardew Valley is great.

Not a fan of No Man's Sky, nor would I group it or Farming Sim them up with Stardew Valley.

Stardew Valley's appeal is the just-one-more-turn gameplay. There's always something else you can do to improve your farm or your character or your character's relationship. This is the key of management sim. The days in Stardew Valley are very concise, you unlock fast-travel and you always know what to do next. Every button click is progress.

Anyway.... I was just joking when I called DS a management sim. Managing your backpack and package placement doesn't make it a management sim, it only makes it look tedious.

Honestly, I'll get Death Stranding when it comes out on PC, just to confirm my thoughts on what I've seen. Who knows, I might like it. Wouldn't that be funny? I do like weird async multiplayer systems.

Straight-up - game play looks horrible though. I hate games with restrictive movement.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Sushiglutton  Online
Member since 2009 • 9899 Posts

I have been fooled by reviwers many times, but this one was too obvious... Good points though OP.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@Star67 said:

I hear people talk about wanting more realism in games all the time, and how they wished open worlds would actually let you go anywhere you see.

Well Death Stranding does that, it makes you traverse the terrain with tools or with just your body. And guess what, that traversal can be boring. But hey Gamer's ask for it.

I actually dislike Breath of the Wild because I found the climbing to be boring and not fun

Gamer's asked for a game where the main mechanics are walking and inventory/encumbrance management?

I'm not hating on the game, but I don't agree that gamers got what they asked for with this game.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#56 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Looking forward to the game, my tastes are not that narrow.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The games' most frustrating moments are not unlike a dark souls boss battle.

Yeah, it kicks your butt, but when you finally make it, it's a great feeling of accomplishment.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

@Nike_Air: I keep struggling with fighting BTS. I must be pressing something wrong because I use up my grenades then go to the next slot and try to select them and nothing happens. Takes multiple tries to get it to work right.

Maybe you ran out of the grenades , or perhaps when you get the grenades you are forgetting to aim first. I'm sure you can figure out what your issue is.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@jcrame10: You thought the bike was bad in Days gone? I thought it felt great.

Although as a huge fan of MGS I don't think I will like this.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jcrame10

@r-gamer: I got used to it, I thought the beginning was awful. Gas tank was way too small and was an inconvenience. And hitting things and damaging the bike to have to repair it. Like I said though it got better. I platinumed it

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@jcrame10: Yea it started out rough but I really enjoyed it. Underrated game in my opinion but at least it sold well.

What do you think of Spiderman, Witcher 3, and God of War? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to see if you have similar taste. I wanted to get DS but I'm worried I don't think I will enjoy it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@jcrame10: Yea it started out rough but I really enjoyed it. Underrated game in my opinion but at least it sold well.

What do you think of Spiderman, Witcher 3, and God of War? Reason I'm asking is I'm trying to see if you have similar taste. I wanted to get DS but I'm worried I don't think I will enjoy it.

I enjoyed Days Gone; despite the flaws. Was one of the few people who was hyped for the game leading up to release. I did get a platinum for the game though. I absolutely loved God of War.

I'm waiting for it to drop on PC to try out Death Stranding but I personally feel I might get bored. Might do the 2-hour limit on Steam and then refund it if it's not to my liking.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

Well, too bad you're not enjoying the game. I'm loving it now having got off to a bad start with it. It definitely feels clunky at first, before you get some decent equipment but I'm glad I persevered.

A couple of things: if you hold down L2 and R2 when you're moving along you never, never fall down. Having to balance weight the whole time was really annoying me till I figured this out. No need to 'tilt left or right' anymore. So no crashing into anything which leads to no baby crying most of the time.

The bike controls are realistic IMO. A lot of terrain is hard to traverse. You can't just zip along the whole map like you do in Days Gone. Even so, I still use bikes more than anything else to get from A to B even if I have to ditch it at some point and walk the rest of the way. I always carry a PCC in case the battery gets low and there's no generator nearby.

You probably don't want to hear this but later in the game you get a lot of equipment which helps with literally every single problem you get early in the game. You might not make it that far which is fair enough.

I'm not a Playstation or Kojima fanboy. In fact I never played any of the Metal Gear games. Sneaking around the place the whole time is just incredibly boring to me. I just got the game because I was curious, even though reviews were wildly mixed.

One last thing: a lot of people are loving this game even if you're not, reviews be damned (good ones AND bad ones). So there's no big conspiracy where people have been tricked into buying the game based on reviews.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jcrame10

@dagubot: I enjoyed Days Gone, God of War and Spider-Man (including all DLC). I thought the combat was great in all those, the stories were great and overall fun experiences.

I’ve played a little of the Witcher 3 but not much. I did notice the combat was kinda awkward and not as smooth as something like God of War or Naughty Dog games though during my short time playing it. I know it’s a great game but I’ve never played the first two Witcher games so my desire to play the third was never very strong

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8508 Posts

LMAO, another hater who doesn't understand art.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 PC_Rocks
@xantufrog said:

It looks pretty awful for my tastes. But I kind of take issue with the view that people who like a certain development style are "fanboys". You've framed it as "this game is objectively awful, therefore if you like it you must be a fanboy" - when the alternative framing is simply "this game is not at all the type of game I like, but some people do like it and rightfully get excited when games like this come out". Maybe Kojima's got an odd approach to games, but I think the people who like his approach have as much right to do so as you do to hate it.

I love puzzle games like Myst and Riven. I'm well aware that, especially this day in age, that's kryptonite to a lot of people. They can call me "wrong" because there are more of them than me, I suppose, but I prefer to think of it as a matter of taste. I don't see why this shouldn't apply to others

You would have a point if Kojima lovers were consistent in their thoughts. Nobody defended the first gameplay shown on its own merits. It was universally either pawned or the defense was 'Kojima is simply trolling/teasing'. Hell the attitude continued until the pissing gameplay and the other 50-60 minutes gameplay of TGS.

Now suddenly the game is released and it turned out the entire game is exactly that, the new defense is it's not or every one and a (not) new genre for people who likes that. How many goal post moves Kojima lovers have made in less than couple of weeks is astonishing. I can't even count all the excuses and the best thing is every one of them is completely opposite to the others.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 blueinheaven

@pc_rocks said:
@xantufrog said:

It looks pretty awful for my tastes. But I kind of take issue with the view that people who like a certain development style are "fanboys". You've framed it as "this game is objectively awful, therefore if you like it you must be a fanboy" - when the alternative framing is simply "this game is not at all the type of game I like, but some people do like it and rightfully get excited when games like this come out". Maybe Kojima's got an odd approach to games, but I think the people who like his approach have as much right to do so as you do to hate it.

I love puzzle games like Myst and Riven. I'm well aware that, especially this day in age, that's kryptonite to a lot of people. They can call me "wrong" because there are more of them than me, I suppose, but I prefer to think of it as a matter of taste. I don't see why this shouldn't apply to others

You would have a point if Kojima lovers were consistent in their thoughts. Nobody defended the first gameplay shown on its own merits. It was universally either pawned or the defense was 'Kojima is simply trolling/teasing'. Hell the attitude continued until the pissing gameplay and the other 50-60 minutes gameplay of TGS.

Now suddenly the game is released and it turned out the entire game is exactly that, the new defense is it's not or every one and a (not) new genre for people who likes that. How many goal post moves Kojima lovers have made in less than couple of weeks is astonishing. I can't even count all the excuses and the best thing is every one of them is completely opposite to the others.

This might have made sense if you weren't constantly bleating on about 'Kojima lovers'. For you that term applies to everyone who likes the game.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I love the game and never played a single Kojima game before. It's definitely true that people hating on Death Stranding (who have never played it, i.e. the vast majority of haters) are all doing so in the belief only Kojima fanboys like and defend this game.

Newsflash: you are completely f***ing wrong.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#68 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58503 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

@xantufrog:...Reviews are literally saying the game is not fun while still giving it good scores.

If you give a game like this a low score people will just say "you don't get it" and no one wants to look uncultured or unsophisticated, so they give it a higher score than it deserves.

A lot of artistic games or innovative games get this treatment. I think part of it is also the fact that we gamers are so desperate for something different; Kallie's review mentioned how nice it was that there was incentive to not kill, and how the multiplayer component of working together is refreshing. That to me screams of someone desperate for something other than a shooter, for something online that doesn't involve destruction but instead construction.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@jcrame10: you rented it ?

What year is it, are we back in the 90s :D

Off to blockbuster Friday night then :)

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45492 Posts

I'm liking it way more than I was expecting to. Kojima has done it again!

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#72 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@mrbojangles25:

"I think part of it is also the fact that we gamers are so desperate for something different;"

I couldn't agree more. While Kojima is blaming Americans being too big of fans of fps games; those fps games are struggling. Then creators like Kojima come in and make a game like Death Stranding and they gobble it up like it's a Godsend.

Maybe it's evidence that we need something new in the market. Or maybe Death Stranding is that amazing. Or maybe the game industry is actually so uncultured that we think something pretentious is a masterpiece. Who knows? All I know is what I personally like.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2082 Posts

I do not think it is awful. I'm up to chapter 4 and having loads of fun.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 jcrame10

@thehig1: Family Videos are all over by me

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

the reviews praise the game and give it good scores while at the same time say it’s not a fun game. Doesn’t that defeat the entire purpose of a video game? Don’t you play them to have fun?

Where have you been? I've been saying this ever since the reviews came to light, they are saying its boring, not fun, frustrating, a slog etc and scoring it highly, but when I called them out I was deemed a "kojima hater" from the Kojima fangirls when in reality I was calling out the reviewers not the man himself.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10551 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

LMAO, another hater who doesn't understand art.

haha

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

I've seen the bike gameplay, it looks pretty damn terrible. Although, I still am interested in playing the game at one point when it hits PC.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#79  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

DS is so close to the red. Just one more point for 5.9 user score lol

Kojima has mental illness. He himself said he suffers from loneliness. No wonder his last 2 games are dead empty... DS even more. He is also an America hater... calling US gamers not bright enough to defend his crap reviews... how can he get away with stuff like that? He sounds like Democrat that gets away with everything! And the most funny thing is... he divided gamers just like the left is doing LOL on one side you got the Kojima fanboys (left) defending a repetitive, boring game, with bad gameplay.. saying it is.. art! While on the other (right) calling it how it is, common sense gamers not interested in enduring boredom to experience Kojimas.... art.. his emotional cry baby game.

This is Sony's ad for the game...

While this is a random Kojima Fan..

This is what gaming is becoming. Scary.... then we wonder why society is falling lol

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#80 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@i_p_daily:

Can you imagine how different reviews would've been if Death Stranding was created by someone we never heard of? I could almost guarantee you that Critic scores would've been just as low as the User review average score.

Because that random person wouldn't have the same following as Kojima. They wouldn't be able to afford paying off popular critics or YouTubers either and bribe them with flashy stuff. And because nobody heard of said person, no one would have a reason to give them a free pass on having boring gameplay.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9838 Posts

I gave up after 2 hours, but people obviously like the gameplay...so I guess it's down to personal choices eh?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: keep your shitty political bait to PG please

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jcrame10

@KillzoneSnake: actually the game is more left wing progressive than anything with its use of renewable energy in the form of solar powered batteries and wind generators, from my understanding these are things Trump and his supporters fear lol

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 jcrame10

@blueinheaven: okay...I will say I just delivered the system server last night and can now fabricate long distance bikes. I also have a truck which carries a shit ton of cargo. And the MULE camps and combat were a lot of fun with my gun and grenades. I’m starting to like the game a lot better.

It’s just a shame the first 15 hours were pretty close to unbearable. They could have cut out most of the gameplay and condensed it all down into more cutscenes. No sense in padding the games runtime with pointless walking sections

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PC_Rocks

@blueinheaven said:
@pc_rocks said:

This might have made sense if you weren't constantly bleating on about 'Kojima lovers'. For you that term applies to everyone who likes the game.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I love the game and never played a single Kojima game before. It's definitely true that people hating on Death Stranding (who have never played it, i.e. the vast majority of haters) are all doing so in the belief only Kojima fanboys like and defend this game.

Why shouldn't I when everything I said is a fact and has been proven word for word? Everything I said can be verified, even if we restrict it just to SW users.

I have always been a Kojima 'hater', so it's not a revelation. You're liking the game, good for you but the Kojima fanboys themselves don't like this game though they defend it.

Newflash: I'm always f***ing right.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Nike_Air

Death Stranding getting a lot of nominations at The Game Awards

• Game of the Year
  • Best Game Direction
  • Best Narrative
  • Best Art Direction
  • Best Score/Music
  • Best Audio Design
  • Best Performance (2) - Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus

Sweet

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@jcrame10: OMG 15 hours for the game to actually get good? It would be unbearable for me.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

I think a game of logistics sound pretty cool to me. I also like the idea of artifacts left by others for you to use. I look forward to the steam release and I never been a fan of Kojima games.

I can understand being disappointed if you were hoping to get a lethal weapon to blast all the bad guys.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Nike_Air

@Gamerno6666 said:

@jcrame10: OMG 15 hours for the game to actually get good? It would be unbearable for me.

Well , it's great at the start in my opinion , then shifts to good , to very good , then back to great in that 15 hours. Thematically , it makes sense to do it that way.

I'm thrilled that something like this exists in the AAA space. It's unforgettable.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I would be a lot more interested in this game if the player were in the control room managing a group of delivery guys instead of being one delivery guy who walks for hours at a time without doing much of anything else.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#91 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Not sure why people are having any problems with this post. Are people that fragile that they can't handle one man's opinion on system wars of all places? His criticisms were fair. He didn't attack anyone.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50663 Posts

@DocSanchez said:

Not sure why people are having any problems with this post. Are people that fragile that they can't handle one man's opinion on system wars of all places? His criticisms were fair. He didn't attack anyone.

Has nothing to do with his criticisms. He said if you like it you're a fanboy. Seems ridiculous, no?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#93 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17906 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

DS is so close to the red. Just one more point for 5.9 user score lol

Kojima has mental illness. He himself said he suffers from loneliness. No wonder his last 2 games are dead empty... DS even more. He is also an America hater... calling US gamers not bright enough to defend his crap reviews... how can he get away with stuff like that? He sounds like Democrat that gets away with everything! And the most funny thing is... he divided gamers just like the left is doing LOL on one side you got the Kojima fanboys (left) defending a repetitive, boring game, with bad gameplay.. saying it is.. art! While on the other (right) calling it how it is, common sense gamers not interested in enduring boredom to experience Kojimas.... art.. his emotional cry baby game.

This is Sony's ad for the game...

While this is a random Kojima Fan..

This is what gaming is becoming. Scary.... then we wonder why society is falling lol

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Nike_Air

@PurpleMan5000 said:

I would be a lot more interested in this game if the player were in the control room managing a group of delivery guys instead of being one delivery guy who walks for hours at a time without doing much of anything else.

You can also sprint , jump (sometimes double jump) , drive vehicles , use a special thing to traverse fast (that you can also build) , climb , rappel , ride/skateboard a piece of equipment , and teleport(fast travel) You might even be able to swim at times ! (it's hard to miss)

And then there's the BT's , Timefall , Mules , and boss battles along the way. There are many obstacles.

And then there's the building aspects to the game.

Walking is a big part don't get me wrong , but there's so many layers to this game. There are times when walking in these gorgeous environments will feel quite nice , especially after a stressful encounter , and sometimes a wonderful song will kick in and help put you in a good state of mind.

And you'll likely be thinking about many different things while walking pertaining to your equipment , status , objective , terrain , and upcoming obstacles. Your mind will be engaged most of time with something while walking. And if you're not engaged with those things you can ponder the story , your life , wherever your mind takes you. That's not a bad thing.

You'll also be scanning and collecting resources while traversing.

As long as you don't have ADHD or need consistent action/killing in games ... you should be more than fine.

Douglas129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Douglas129
Member since 2019 • 17 Posts

Disagree Make Sure Real

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@DocSanchez said:

Has nothing to do with his criticisms. He said if you like it you're a fanboy. Seems ridiculous, no?

He did not. He called out playstation fanboys for defending it. He did not say anyone who likes it is a fanboy.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 blueinheaven

@pc_rocks said:
@blueinheaven said:
@pc_rocks said:

Why shouldn't I when everything I said is a fact and has been proven word for word? Everything I said can be verified, even if we restrict it just to SW users.

I have always been a Kojima 'hater', so it's not a revelation. You're liking the game, good for you but the Kojima fanboys themselves don't like this game though they defend it.

Can't you read? I just proved you wrong, read the post again. Lots of people who aren't 'Kojima fanboys' are loving the game. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Kojima fanboy till clowns like you crawled out of the woodwork when DS was released. So you're wrong, dead wrong.

While we're at it, you haven't even played it so your opinion on the game is worthless. You're not just wrong you're f***ing pointless, literally.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 blueinheaven

@jcrame10 said:

@blueinheaven: okay...I will say I just delivered the system server last night and can now fabricate long distance bikes. I also have a truck which carries a shit ton of cargo. And the MULE camps and combat were a lot of fun with my gun and grenades. I’m starting to like the game a lot better.

It’s just a shame the first 15 hours were pretty close to unbearable. They could have cut out most of the gameplay and condensed it all down into more cutscenes. No sense in padding the games runtime with pointless walking sections

They really did themselves no favours with such a slow introduction to features that open the game up. I almost gave up in the first few hours myself. Glad I didn't now but yeah, the pacing is pretty bad.

The game gets quite easy the further you get into it. Maybe that was part of their reasoning, too much too early would take all the challenge out of it. It definitely suffers early on though, I can see quite a few people dropping out before it gets really interesting which is a shame.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PC_Rocks

@blueinheaven said:
@pc_rocks said:

Can't you read? I just proved you wrong, read the post again. Lots of people who aren't 'Kojima fanboys' are loving the game. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Kojima fanboy till clowns like you crawled out of the woodwork when DS was released. So you're wrong, dead wrong.

While we're at it, you haven't even played it so your opinion on the game is worthless. You're not just wrong you're f***ing pointless, literally.

No, you didn't. Anecdotal isn't evidence. You sound quite upset for not being a Kojima lover. Sounds quite desperate to prove that. Did you just born after DS release that you didn't know about 'Kojima ass kissers' being a thing?

Neither I'm pointless nor wrong. There are plethora of threads and posts to prove that as well as the wider internet. The entire DS episode played out exactly as many of us 'haters' predicted. Quite funny right, I'm wrong because I didn't play the game yet the person who created a thread is also wrong because? Oh right, he's also a hater who doesn't understand art.

If you had a brain you would have known that I'm not attacking the mechanics but rather the hypocrisy and DC around the game.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 blueinheaven

@pc_rocks said:
@blueinheaven said:
@pc_rocks said:

No, you didn't. Anecdotal isn't evidence. You sound quite upset for not being a Kojima lover. Sounds quite desperate to prove that. Did you just born after DS release that you didn't know about 'Kojima ass kissers' being a thing?

Neither I'm pointless nor wrong. There are plethora of threads and posts to prove that as well as the wider internet. The entire DS episode played out exactly as many of us 'haters' predicted. Quite funny right, I'm wrong because I didn't play the game yet the person who created a thread is also wrong because? Oh right, he's also a hater who doesn't understand art.

If you had a brain you would have known that I'm not attacking the mechanics but rather the hypocrisy and DC around the game.

I don't care what you think you're attacking. I say 'think' because you seem terribly confused. First you say anyone who likes the game is a Kojima lover. Then when I point out I couldn't give two shits about Kojima I just really like the game you say I'm desperate to prove that seriously WTF?

Nothing you say will change the fact there are people who don't give two hoots about Kojima who love the game you can see from all the comments on reviews on Youtube which makes you WRONG.

Many people (including me) have pointed out you get nothing about what the game is like to play from watching it you need to play it yourself. You haven't even played the game which makes every single word you say about it completely POINTLESS and at the same time makes you POINTLESS by default for even commenting on it.

Your every pointless thought on a game you haven't even played is absolutely worthless.

Looking at your handle I'm wondering now if you're just hating on DS to get at Sony because you're a PC fanboy. I play games on Playstation Pro AND PC so I don't have that problem I'm not a fanboy of any kind, I'm a gamer. Let me spell that out for you G.A.M.E.R. I'm sure it's a word that's as alien to you as the concept of actually playing a game before blurting out your pointless drivel about it on the internet.