NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

THIS is what Ghost has been hyping up as a game changer all year? Lmfao. Everything from the 6th gen visuals to the braindead AI looks atrocious. No wonder the leaked Redfall images look so bad. Arkane is a terrible studio that makes bad games that sell nothing.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Never was interested but it looks kind of fun.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38975 Posts

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50574 Posts

Looks like every other shooter ever.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NathanDrakeSwag

@Chutebox said:

"Ambitious innovative game changing masterpiece"

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Looks like generic and uninteresting crap.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

This is exactly why I wish devs would focus more on AI than pushing graphics every gen. The game will probably still be fun (especially when bumping up the difficulty a bit), but we seriously need way better AI focus in a majority of these shooters..imo.

I get it though, people get moist over "teh graphics" more than anything. Makes for an easier sales pitch it seems.

PS: not saying that Deathloop is a looker by any means, just generalizing. :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58351 Posts

Looks good to me. Arkane makes good games so I have high expectations.

If it's half as good as Dishonored, it will be better than most games.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts

This game should have retailed for $29.99

I looks like a free to play game

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

No strong opinion on it either way, but yeah the moment to moment stuff looks pretty basic. Could be one of those games where the satisfaction is in the greater loop, structural stuff, kind of thing you'd have to play it to know.

Who knows, but yeah not all that interested tbh.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45173 Posts

The golden rule when it comes to Ghost hyped games is to automatically deduct two points.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

Nah, occasionally he comes through. More like broken clock rule.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59031 Posts

Donno what to make of this. Dev has a good rep, but it's just, ehhhh...

No zinger to to turn the nips hard. Just, a thing, that's there.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

Just look at how low production quality this thing really is. I said it over half a year ago, but THIS is the kind of low bar quality you can expect from MS exclusive that are available on the straight-to-dvd service of theirs.

FORGET Sony high production titles that look n feel expensive because they pay attention to detail on every aspect.

Compared to GoW2, a game that doesn't even look significantly (thanks to the ps4 ffs) better than the previous title in the series, it looks soooo much "high end" compared to this bottom of the barrel FPS.

I EXPECT AND APOLOGY FROM GHOST FOR HYPING THIS GAME AND WASTE SW'S BANDTWIDTH CREATING THREADS ABOUT THIS GAME.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Doesn't really show what we haven't seen, given the games Todd Howard marketing. One of the official trailers has the creative director straight up explaining all the mechanics in the game. Reminds me of those Vanity Fair videos where directors explain the scenes of their own movies.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 above_average

@hardwenzen: Whoa, that's a high quality picture. When I click on to enlarge it looks much better than the videos I've seen show it to be.

Guess people standards for Sony games are just too high and unrealistic compared to everyone else in the industry. It doesn't look as bad as even I was imagining I'll admit.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen  Online

@above_average said:

@hardwenzen: Whoa, that's a high quality picture. When I click on to enlarge it looks much better than the videos I've seen show it to be.

Guess people standards for Sony games are just too high and unrealistic compared to everyone else in the industry. It doesn't look as bad as even I was imagining I'll admit.

And that's not even a high quality picture. I took a screenshot from the 4k trailer on youtube😱It will be crisper during gameplay.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 above_average

@hardwenzen: Maybe I was too influenced by everyone saying how samey it looked to 2018 GOW.

At first glance it does look very samey but looking at that still frame I see clear upgrades.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@above_average said:

@hardwenzen: Maybe I was too influenced by everyone saying how samey it looked to 2018 GOW.

At first glance it does look very samey but looking at that still frame I see clear upgrades.

As i've mentioned this when the trailer was shown, i expect something like a 25-30% graphical improvement, which is fine by me because the original has held extremely well to this day. I hope there's some RT support in 60fps, tho.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#20 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69595 Posts

It is funny seeing Sony fannies hate on the game that Sony spent millions securing as a timed exclusives. 🤭

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NathanDrakeSwag

@Pedro said:

It is funny seeing Sony fannies hate on the game that Sony spent millions securing as a timed exclusives. 🤭

You contradict the point you're trying to make without even realizing it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Pedro said:

You thinking an observation is equal to making a point shows you are really as dim as you come across. 😂🤣

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11107 Posts

I'll be getting it. I just want to see one video where someone is trying to attempt some stealthy gameplay.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NathanDrakeSwag

@Pedro said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Pedro said:

You thinking an observation is equal to making a point shows you are really as dim as you come across. 😂🤣

You not even being intelligent enough to make astute observations without contradicting your point when you live on this site 24/7 is really adorable.

And don't think everyone didn't notice you pretending you've changed for the mods after I made you run back and delete all your posts before you quickly devolved into being a sad troll again.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You not even being intelligent enough to make astute observations without contradicting your point when you live on this site 24/7 is really adorable.

And don't think everyone didn't notice you pretending you've changed for the mods after I made you run back and delete all your posts before you quickly devolved into being a sad troll again.

So, you made a comment that demonstrated you are dim. When you realize this, you deflect to "you live on this site 24/7" and the irony flew right pass you. 😂 But, your shame was so great that you are now referencing a thread where you for forced to take a break from the forums after I cause you to have an epic meltdown. 🤣

It is safe to say that Sony spending millions for this game is eating you alive. 😎

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8427 Posts

The game looks cool and stylish to me, but that's just me. Graphics aren't my main incentive to be interested in a game.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NathanDrakeSwag
@Pedro said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

So, you made a comment that demonstrated you are dim. When you realize this, you deflect to "you live on this site 24/7" and the irony flew right pass you. 😂 But, your shame was so great that you are now referencing a thread where you for forced to take a break from the forums after I cause you to have an epic meltdown. 🤣

It is safe to say that Sony spending millions for this game is eating you alive. 😎

Sony is paying millions for Deathloop to be on PC? Seems like you're paranoid and desperate to derail another thread, Lemdro. Not a single person was talking about any fanboy wars until you brought it up. Kinda sad how you're incapable of having a regular discussion like a normal human being isn't it?

If you can find the thread that you just acknowledged, because unlike you I don't bookmark threads, it's pretty hilarious how you got destroyed so badly by me that you went back and manually deleted like 30 comments. Shit was hilarious.

Face it Lemdro, I own you, chump.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Sony is paying millions for Deathloop to be on PC? Seems like you're paranoid and desperate to derail another thread, Lemdro. Not a single person was talking about any fanboy wars until you brought it up. Kinda sad how you're incapable of having a regular discussion like a normal human being isn't it?

If you can find the thread that you just acknowledged, because unlike you I don't bookmark threads, it's pretty hilarious how you got destroyed so badly by me that you went back and manually deleted like 30 comments. Shit was hilarious.

Sony paid millions for a timed console exclusive and you are trying to damage control that fact. "Bu buh but its on the PC.", it doesn't change the fact that it was also going to be on Xbox but Sony pony up the cash. 😂 Now you are crying about the System Wars being system wars. 🤣

You can find the thread, since you are referencing it but missing the part where you were forced to take a break because of that EPIC meltdown. Now, play that victim card like you typically do when you have been bitched slapped. 😎

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NathanDrakeSwag

@Pedro said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Sony paid millions for a timed console exclusive and you are trying to damage control that fact. "Bu buh but its on the PC.", it doesn't change the fact that it was also going to be on Xbox but Sony pony up the cash. 😂 Now you are crying about the System Wars being system wars. 🤣

You can find the thread, since you are referencing it but missing the part where you were forced to take a break because of that EPIC meltdown. Now, play that victim card like you typically do when you have been bitched slapped. 😎

So you're trying to say Sony is paying millions to put Deathloop on PC? Lmao at your paranoia. No one ITT mentioned any SW faction or any specific platform before you. You're such a sad pathetic troll, Lemdro.

Please do find the thread so everyone can see where you manually deleted at least 30 of your posts after you got humbled lol. Imagine taking all that time to run back and delete every single embarrassing post you made in that thread because I humiliated you.

No wonder your "students" don't think enough of you to give you more than a 20% discount. They have no respect for their "teacher" who has nothing better to do in life than derail threads about actual game discussion with silly fanboy nonsense.

Avatar image for deactivated-64fbf588222fb
deactivated-64fbf588222fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-64fbf588222fb
Member since 2021 • 1253 Posts

Is it die , rinse , repeat like Returnal , I mean rogue like? No interest

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Pedro
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

So you're trying to say Sony is paying millions to put Deathloop on PC? Lmao at your paranoia. No one ITT mentioned any SW faction or any specific platform before you. You're such a sad pathetic troll, Lemdro.

@Pedro said: Sony paid millions for a timed console exclusive and you are trying to damage control that fact.

Please do find the thread so everyone can see where you manually deleted at least 30 of your posts after you got humbled lol. Imagine taking all that time to run back and delete every single embarrassing post you made in that thread because I humiliated you.

You brought it up son. The thread where you had a meltdown so bad that the you were forced to take a break. This is why you are not linking to the thread. 😂🤣

No wonder your "students" don't think enough of you to give you more than a 20% discount. They have no respect for their "teacher" who has nothing better to do in life than derail threads about actual game discussion with silly fanboy nonsense.

That 50% discount is still eating you up 4 months later and playing the victim card.😂

Sony spent millions on a timed console exclusive and left you with nothing for the rest of the year and now you are pissed.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24937 Posts

Of course movie gamers wont like it instead they play updates. Of course mainstram media wont praise it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hardwenzen  Online

@ghosts4ever said:

Of course movie gamers wont like it instead they play updates. Of course mainstram media wont praise it.

You better apologize for hyping this game for the last year. I am giving you a week.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen: yoy are hyping trash and update like God of war. This game is too complex for casuals.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ghosts4ever

@Chutebox said:

@shadyacshuns said:

Looks like generic and uninteresting crap.

the fact that there has never been a shooter like this before.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@ghosts4ever said:

@hardwenzen: yoy are hyping trash and update like God of war. This game is too complex for casuals.

Apologize then we'll talk. Games i hype don't look like they came out on the 360 in 2008.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Apologize then we'll talk. Games i hype don't look like they came out on the 360 in 2008.

OMG graphics are bad. OMG animations are bad despite game is not complete hand holding and walking in straight line. thats exactly what movie gamers would prefer.

Metro has one of the best graphics ever but its bad because its not mainstream.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:

OMG graphics are bad. OMG animations are bad despite game is not complete hand holding and walking in straight line. thats exactly what movie gamers would prefer.

That's just validation, which you will do even more frequently after this game is released and there's a bunch of hipters on youtube praising this garbo. If that person called the graphics as superb, he must be blind or its FauxCasey, one that find Metroid Mobile visuals being superb.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46368 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Looks good to me. Arkane makes good games so I have high expectations.

If it's half as good as Dishonored, it will be better than most games.

Shame it's building on Dishonored 2's horrible optimization. I'm more impressed by PS4 visuals and they are asking a RTX3080 for this?

Sure thing, I'll run to my nearest scalper and get one...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58351 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: lol they actually suggested a RTX 3080? Overkill.

I never had any issues with Dishonored 2 (or Prey, if it is applicable), but I did hear some did.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Lol I was right it looks like a crappy version of Dishonored 3 then just name it Deathloser I mean Deathloop

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:

That's just validation, which you will do even more frequently after this game is released and there's a bunch of hipters on youtube praising this garbo. If that person called the graphics as superb, he must be blind or its FauxCasey, one that find Metroid Mobile visuals being superb.

Hitman 3 overscored Last of us 2 and ghost of shushi here lol

the fact is these youtubers are more worthy than mainstream media who praise game based on hype and popularity then qualtity. its another Metro 2033 of 2021 11 years later where it was praised by fans a like yet was criticize by mainstream media. and in that year Bad company 2 and black ops got more praised.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59031 Posts

Ghost when he's proven right.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hardwenzen  Online

@ghosts4ever: Nobody but you remembers Hitman 3, while TLOU2 is permanently being talked about everywhere. Nobody cares about Hitman 3 tbh.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

@ghosts4ever: Nobody but you remembers Hitman 3, while TLOU2 is permanently being talked about everywhere. Nobody cares about Hitman 3 tbh.

TLOU is movie game and been most hated sony game and only reset era praise it. it talked negatively.

Hitman 3 didnot talked yet it was most creative third person game of this generation. who cares if game talked or not? what matter is quality.

99% of mainstream games are trash.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 hardwenzen  Online

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

TLOU is movie game and been most hated sony game and only reset era praise it. it talked negatively.

Hitman 3 didnot talked yet it was most creative third person game of this generation. who cares if game talked or not? what matter is quality.

You're just mad because you can't play it. Compared to it, Hitman 3 looks and plays like a cheap indie game. Don't even compare the two, its not fair.

Also loving it when you call everything that is polished and has animations that aren't from the 7th gen as a movie game. Level 99 Intelligence has been reached.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45173 Posts

ITT Nathan rekts Pedro again 🤣

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're just mad because you can't play it. Compared to it, Hitman 3 looks and plays like a cheap indie game. Don't even compare the two, its not fair.

Also loving it when you call everything that is polished and has animations that aren't from the 7th gen as a movie game. Level 99 Intelligence has been reached.

9>8 LOL. a cheap indie game own Last of us 2 shitty walking in straight line movie game.

now IOI going towards James bond game. it will be more mainstream but will retain Hitman level design ie going to own ever single third person game in future.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8427 Posts

And this, this is why nobody takes NathanDrakeShill or any of his Sony clowns on this site seriously.

This thread aged like sour milk. LOL

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ghosts4ever

The thread aged like milk. every one is owned.

the game is masterpiece. and is 10/10.